Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,592 members, 7,929,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Goat, I Love You. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat, I Love You. (828 Views)

KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead / I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess / Akwa Ibom Police Nabbed Man Who Slaughtered Boy Like Goat-for-sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goat, I Love You. by aloyemeka2: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Bauchi: Man bags 6-month imprisonment for having sex with goat[/size]
Written by Saliu Gbadamosi
Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A middle-aged man, Nasiru Ishaku, was, on Tuesday, sentenced to a six-month jail by a Bauchi chief magistrates' court, for having sexual intercourse with a she-goat.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/26774-man-bags-6-month-imprisonment-for-having-sex-with-goat

Ishaku, who resides at Nassarawa quarters of Bauchi metroplis, was charged before chief magistrate, Isa Mohammed, by the police, for committing unnatural offence and mischief, by maiming an animal, which the police prosecutor, Abdul Ishaku, said was contrary to sections 284 and 330 of the Penal Code Laws.

The she-goat, according to the police prosecutor, belonged to one Mallam Bala of Federal Low Cost Housing Estate, Bauchi, adding that the animal, valued at N20,000, was rendered useless after the sexual act.

When the charges were read to the accused, the presiding judge asked him if he understood them, to which he answered in the affirmative.

He confessed that he truly committed the offence and pleaded with the court to have mercy on him.

Delivering his judgment, the magistrate ordered the accused to pay the owner of the goat the sum of N20,000, being the cost of the animal and, thereby, sentenced him to six months in prison, with an option of fine of N5,000.
Re: Goat, I Love You. by jamace(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
cheesy cheesy A very funny thread title for a serious issue. grin grin
Re: Goat, I Love You. by aloyemeka2: 2:57am On Aug 19, 2011
Wetin person go do. The alhaji must have been sending flowers to the goat and when the goat refused him, he decided to take it by force. He should be charged with rape too.

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Kidnapped In Osun / Heap Your Curses On Aluu People / Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.