Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,482 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (47564 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
niceuzor:

Come you seun001 i go slap you? angry . . . if you keep your mouth shut? lipsrsealed

hmmmm!mayb am going to be needing an interpreter,cos even looking at ur post upside down, no idea! tongue
ifyalways:

@ seun 001 he would view the mirror till the mirror begins to view him grin grin grin

as for me and niceuzor our case is still pending, don't keep the chief priest waiting UZOROMA !! ! !

i dont know wot the problem is ooooooo!
he is just staring at the mirror and shaking his head!and i have been screaming 'baba,baba,baba wetin u see!'
but he just refuses to talk oooooo!ehnnnn
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by archbishop(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hi TheThiefofHearts,

This is archbishop, will love to meet you.
Love your NAME.
What do u think
byeeeeee

archbishop.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2007
archbishop:

Hi TheThiefofHearts,

This is archbishop, will love to meet you.
Love your NAME.
What do u think
byeeeeee

archbishop.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

WORD! and straight to the point!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by niceuzor: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2007
seun001 - we are still waiting for you to tell us your DATEĀ  smiley
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mgeu: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2007
It's my first day on thi site and i have viewd a couple of dialoges on between peole on this site. If there is someone i would like to get to know more at thi moment it would be Naja Haje[b][/b] By the way i am in johannesburg Soth Africa
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Gamine(f): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2007
mgeu

isnt ur name a funkified version of MUGU undecided

Wetin concern location to dating
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ifyalways(f): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2007
mgeu:

It's my first day on thi site and i have viewd a couple of dialoges on between peole on this site. If there is someone i would like to get to know more at thi moment it would be Naja Haje[b][/b] By the way i am in johannesburg Soth Africa
welcome
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2007
niceuzor:

seun001 - we are still waiting for you to tell us your DATE smiley

really,i'm not interested in dating anybody,but would be interested in meeting some peeps.and i have not hidden it its, scrowl back and read thru the whole thread mayb u'll find it afta 2 hrs of reading.wishing u luck
and by the way have a lot of peeps hittng my msger and am cool with it that way.
ifyalways:

seun 001 you better leave the babas place because very soon the mirror fit brake.to avoid getting hurt or blind while LOOKING and PEEPING into another mans frying pant/wifes pant. grin cheesy wink

for where?this baba get [b]kokoripamakosckomagohitoto![/b]so nothing fit happen to me.no be small protection ooo!gbam grin cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ifyalways(f): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
we shall see sOONEST lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2007
ifyalways:

we shall see sOONEST lipsrsealed

no probs sista!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by saucekid(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2007
wetin i n go see on this land of naira

as for me, i go like date ehm,ehm,ehm,ehm
**scratches head**wetin be that girl name again ?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ifyalways(f): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2007
her names are maggi,curry,ghana pepper and crayfish. grin cheesy wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by saucekid(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2007
i just remember

her name is Ifyalways grin grin grin
quickly goes for protection against her bombardment which is sure to come
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by niceuzor: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
shocked ify did u see that>?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by djcrucifix(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2007
i haven't really met any nairaland babe to fall for but some ladies over here are cool but it wont be a bad thing to meet a few of 'em wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2007
saucekid:

i just remember

her name is Ifyalways grin grin grin
quickly goes for protection against her bombardment which is sure to come
lipsrsealed leaving it for a later date.

niceuzor:

shocked ify did u see that>?
i want to beleive i didnt read well.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by kateflow(f): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2007
babakulu
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sabmack(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2007
I change my mind. I think i like Kateflow.

hmmmmmmmm. War,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sabmack(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ariblaze(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2007
Gamine:

mgeu

isnt your name a funkified version of MUGU undecided

Wetin concern location to dating

BULLS EYE grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sabmack(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2007
I change my mind. I think I like Kateflow.

hmmmmmmmm. War,

I am waiting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2007
sabmack:

I change my mind. I think I like Kateflow.

hmmmmmmmm. War,

I am waiting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hmmmm,bros since war no come rage na how we go do?

the girl no just see ur level ehn! tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 3:43am On Nov 07, 2007
ify, just stop all those ur sacrifce talk, niceuzor was just hiding behind me, d girl he really liked was ifyalways, abeg make una carry go, una don use me finish
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2007
acidrop:

ify, just stop all those your sacrifce talk, niceuzor was just hiding behind me, d girl he really liked was ifyalways, abeg make una carry go, una don use me finish

e be like say this guy na real playa hmmm!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by shostar: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2007
Tinuola, She's pretty cute. Don't worry we're goin places
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by niceuzor: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2007
ify, just stop all those your sacrifce talk, niceuzor was just hiding behind me, d girl he really liked was ifyalways, abeg make una carry go, una don use me finish

Acidrop!!

Ehis i called you by your name to know how much i cares about you!!

why do you keep saying this. .huh!! embarassed ify is just a friend and nothing else

you always think otherwise, . . .stop it plz!! anyway have this kiss Ok.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ifyalways(f): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2007
hey acidrop why me now?uzor is a gud friend and nothing more than that pls.hey,i cant do this,not to you of all ppl now.pls dont leave him cos of me pls.my hands are clean oooooooooo.
seun001:

e be like say this guy na real playa hmmm!
seun olofofo,amebo,supporting tissue.what do you mean?take your time oooooo.

@all whats gud?have fun carefully !lol
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by eneji(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2007
Hi i know babycool and gamine both of them female and they are here to insult and check people's right-up though babycool is shearchin i don't think gamine have any post may be lipsrsealed she is confuse on her sex and wants(needs)
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2007
niceuzor:

Acidrop!!

Ehis i called you by your name to know how much i cares about you!!

why do you keep saying this. .huh!! embarassed ify is just a friend and nothing else

you always think otherwise, . . .stop it plz!! anyway have this kiss Ok.
ifyalways:

hey acidrop why me now?uzor is a good friend and nothing more than that please.hey,i can't do this,not to you of all people now.please don't leave him because of me please.my hands are clean oooooooooo.seun olofofo,amebo,supporting tissue.what do you mean?take your time oooooo.

@all whats good?have fun carefully !lol

y all this accepting and denials hmmmmm!abeg u guys should just continue ur behind the camera runs haan and dont bore us. grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2007
ok seun 001 i want to DATE you.
guy whats your own sef?lets not unintentionally help break up a happy and promising couple.uzor is not DATING me pls.haba.hes just a friend for crying out loud.
seun,seun,seun how many times i call you?gba enu e dake plsssssssss.lol
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by niceuzor: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2007
Nice words my dear!!! kiss - i Smell jealousy wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by victor4u(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2007
O gosh shocked

y bi say anywhere i go, i dey always c this couple

na waaa ooo niceuzor and ifyalways, abeg no mind nairalanders jare, una bi potential couple

make una carry go grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply)

Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.