Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,957 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (47309 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2009
See stalker
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Phemour: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2009
See stalker
grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by teissys(f): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2009
~Sighs~
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Phemour: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2009
tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by larry209: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
bubblegum kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by na2day2(m): 2:07am On Jun 19, 2009
No2Atheism:

Back to sender an infinite number of times  grin grin grin

@acidrop

Don't mind na2day jare, I am basically telling you that:

grin grin grin grin

- @whitelexi is the greatest, any other guy is a counterfeit.
- If u have not encountered @whitelexi you have not encountered a man.
- With @whitelexi, you sorrows are going to be taken away.
- @whitelexi is the best thing since slice bread.
- @whitelexi created grammar
- @whitelexi invented science
- @whitelexi is as good as they say shocked shocked shocked

dude, no let me ask for ur head ooo, na wetin now? abi girl don finish for NL? i only get one and whitelexi get the rest but u still one thief the one wey i get? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2009
teissys:

Lol. acidrop my gal, make you help me take am for sometime until I sort meself out, then i go pick am and continue from wia you left. I dey fear men and dem wahala
i understand u gurl phemur d babe said she wants space nw
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by teissys(f): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2009
Tank you jor. D guy wan become my twin broda so we can go evrywia 2geda cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by JUNIT1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
bunch of jokers
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by na2day2(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
J UNIT:

bunch of jokers

wetin happen, u dont like to laugh? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by PERVERT9: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
@poster pls rephrase this your question and let it be which nairaland members would you like to fok? wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by nike4luv(f): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
lol!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by na2day2(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2009
nike4luv:

lol!

why u dey laugh, the guy mean wetin hin dey yan
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by patwhizkid(f): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hehehe
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by na2day2(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
patwhizkid:

Hehehe

why u dey put another persin pic 4 ur profile na? undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by patwhizkid(f): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
What do you mean by dat? Have yu seen me before?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by na2day2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2009
patwhizkid:

What do you mean by dat? Have yu seen me before?

yup! grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by patwhizkid(f): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
Where?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by na2day2(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2009
patwhizkid:

Where?

i ain't telling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by patwhizkid(f): 1:55am On Jun 27, 2009
U dunno me then
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by na2day2(m): 4:39am On Jun 27, 2009
patwhizkid:

U dunno me then

i do. where were u last month, talk true tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by patwhizkid(f): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2009
Last month, i was at school nao
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2009
na2day, my only sweetheart n father of my child
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by goodass(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2009
whu else bt U!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seunnowell: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2009
acidrop:

na2day, my only sweetheart n father of my child

sup sweetie kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ifyalways(f): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2009
see usernames cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Sissy3(f): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2009
@ seunnowell

come oo, na2day is that you, wetin come happen to ya shocked shocked angry angry sad sad
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by eyonigger(m): 12:54am On Jun 29, 2009
Pat I jst checked the pic on ya profile. That isnt u @ all, u wan come dey tallk sey u do plastic surgery?

Be yourself girl.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seunnowell: 1:18am On Jun 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

@ seunnowell

come oo, na2day is that you, wetin come happen to ya shocked shocked angry angry sad sad

na una yeye seun dey ban me frm posting, this is my 3rd id in 3 days angry angry
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by patwhizkid(f): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2009
Eyo, have yu seen me/my picshure(s) before?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Sissy3(f): 5:19am On Jun 29, 2009
seunnowell:

na una yeye seun dey ban me frm posting, this is my 3rd id in 3 days  angry angry

really?  shocked shocked

abeg make una leave ma ex alone nau cry cry cry

free him jor, i take god beg una cry cry cry
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seunnowell: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

really?  shocked shocked

abeg make una leave ma ex alone nau cry cry cry

free him jor, i take god beg una cry cry cry

u can't even believe why they took my posting right away from me. i started a thread to help folks that needed tech support for their iphone, ipod and itunes. sum1 asked where to download music to her ipod, i referred the person to the manufacturers site and i was banned calling it a spam. my next id, i didnt even give the link to the site i still got kicked. i dey look for that yeye site admin, if i catch am for cyber road, hin go see pepper, i go beat black and blue comot for hin body  angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (56) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.