Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

Short Loan Application - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Short Loan Application (435 Views)

Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. / No Fee Charged On COVID-19 Loan Application — CBN / How To Check Your BVN For A Loan Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Loan Application by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2022
Good morning Folks, I am kindly seeking audience with you on how I could be able to secure a loan of 50,000 naira to take care of my debilitating health and severe condition. I'm living in pain, misery and endless struggles . SUICIDAL thoughts keep flooding my head and right now I'm just existing.

I want someone who can give me a minimum loan of 100k and by December I would have to unfailingly paid back the loan including the accrued interests ...

I am sincerely looking to use my First and Second Degree Certificate as collateral. I'm doing this because there is no help whatsoever and I have no lifeline at all, and that's why I have to resort to plead with the good people on here to give me a listening ear and help with a soft loan.

Advice , Suggestions and Prayers are welcome too.
Re: Short Loan Application by RedCentaur(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Feeling empty atimes is part of the cycle.

In all your dealings and resolutions,I implore to overlook suicide, I might not be in the best position to advise you what you deserve and what not but trust me, it doesn't worth it.

What health challenge are you dealing with if I may ask?
Re: Short Loan Application by Onewazobia(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2022
What do you have for me? didn't get your maol
Re: Short Loan Application by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 22, 2022
undecided
Re: Short Loan Application by madjune(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
LawMan44:
Good morning Folks, I am kindly seeking audience with you on how I could be able to secure a loan of 50,000 naira to take care of my debilitating health and severe condition. I'm living in pain, misery and endless struggles . SUICIDAL thoughts keep flooding my head and right now I'm just existing.

I want someone who can give me a minimum loan of 100k and by December I would have to unfailingly paid back the loan including the accrued interests ...

I am sincerely looking to use my First and Second Degree Certificate as collateral. I'm doing this because there is no help whatsoever and I have no lifeline at all, and that's why I have to resort to plead with the good people on here to give me a listening ear and help with a soft loan.

Advice , Suggestions and Prayers are welcome too.

Hey, were you trying to email me?

(1) (Reply)

Prove That You Capital Is Not A Hindrance In Forex / Place Bets With Your Money And Enter Free Predictions To Win Weekly Cash Prizes / #kogi2015 : Before The Battle Of Lugard House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.