Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,242 members, 7,950,318 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) (1547 Views)

Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Infoworld1: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Lady set boyfriend’s house ablaze over infidelity (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/lady-set-boyfriends-house-ablaze-over-infidelity-video/

1 Share

Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Islandlady(f): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2022
Ladies if you know you are not mentality stable, pls don't go into a relationship...Men will always cheat!

This same advice goes to the men also!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Zonefree(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Ladies if you know you are not mentality stable, pls don't go into a relationship...Men will always cheat!

This same advice goes to the men also!

Nigerian men don't cheat!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Igbodicool(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2022
The result of FORNICATION...

Sin Kills
Sin Destroys
This is just an evidence!

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by STARGREEN(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Instead of her to set ablaze her bad character that might have attracted the wrong man?

Or set ablaze her negative attitudes that may have led the guy to another?

Or set ablaze her hot temper that maybe scaring the guy from her?

Oh!

Like a Car that the Radiator Fan cut, it has to be put off...
Now that she has burnt the fan (figuratively) cooling her temper, I can see how long the relationship will last unless the guy wants to burn his TOP or his car has no need for Fan.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by SHINJA: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Karashikas everywhere
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Azazi(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Date who get sense, he say no say na fire fighter he need
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Kajaard: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2022
You burn my house or my properties you will sleep in the police cell until your family replaces everything burnt no matter how long it takes.

Some of these girls have never met really crazy people.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2022
na by force to be in a relationship or what?... instead of you to walk out and be in peace... but you chose to burned down his residence... now you will face the music coz he ain't gonna be taken it easy with you....
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2022
Kajaard:
You burn my house or my properties you will sleep in the police cell until your family replaces everything burnt no matter how long it takes.

lols boss .....I totally condemned that act....
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by IsellSmartTvs: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Kajaard:

They’ve actually met really crazy pple,but bloggers don’t need the complete story.
Na just the action part to grow their fame

Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Goodbadbowy419: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2022
You never see anything, just wait

Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Tzar91: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
So bad
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Tzar91: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Any girl that will try half of this with me, i will spend my last dime to make sure she de for prison until her people pay me to the last pen in my house. To my future girlfriend or wife, no try spoil any of my property, na prison straight until apostle Chibuzo of O P M or ur Papa pay me everything, i no go even beat u but u must pay everything .
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Baronthecelebri: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
STARGREEN:
Instead of her to set ablaze her bad character that might have attracted the wrong man?

Or set ablaze her negative attitudes that may have led the guy to another?

Or set ablaze her hot temper that maybe scaring the guy aware from her?
God bless you, don't those foolish women

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Baronthecelebri: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Well the guy must be a SIMP to try that shit. No woman can try that nonsense with me.
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Holybaddo: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Na Mumu dey enter relationship

Why will you enter relationship with someone you will not marry

Chop and clean mouth is the way
If She Zuzu Chop am for a Month then send her Papa far away before them go talk say na seriously relationship you na dey cool
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Merelyn(f): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
The demon that asked her to do such must her left her after the deed is done...

U see why I'm happily single?
Nobody stresses me or give me HBP
If u aren't matured enough to deal with men's oloshoism why go into relationship?

Her eyes go clear now, rubbish
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Mercury12(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Chai shocked
Nawa o
This your love is wicked
Re: Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
who dates these girls lol,what happened to just fücking and moving on to the next hoe?

(1) (Reply)

Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS / Man Cuts Off Own Arms To Stop Stealing Addiction-pictures / Moment Girl Gang Beat Up Man’s Girlfriend, Humiliate And Shaved Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.