Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS (1542 Views)

Four Killed As Cult Groups Clash Over Unpaid Drug Debt In Delta / They Divided Him Remove His Intestines Penis Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PICS / This Is Not Pounded Yam O. It's Human Being Brain Eiye vs Vikings Delta PIX (2) (3) (4)

Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS by Anticultism: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Add Nigerianview on whatsap +393510508283
Quick update:

Up to 4 people have been brought down this afternoon in a Confraternity clash in Sapele, Delta State.

Its a little bit confusing the Confraternitis that are involved. But more information will be posted ASAP.

Be careful around Sapele. Share to save lives

Re: Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS by Anticultism: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lastly
Update:

Information reaching me that they have dragged Eiye into the war between BlackAxe and Vikings in Sapele.

This is why it was confusing to me.

Don't go and be walking anyhow up and down if you are a member of , Vikings and Eiye in Sapele.

Nawa sha

Re: Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS by beeblack: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Useless people

Re: Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS by longetivity(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
To hell with their soul, foolish cultists embarassed
Re: Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS by 7buckz(m): 3:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Hey op I got your number on what'sapp but I ain't seeing your status updates
Re: Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS by Anticultism: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2023
7buckz:
Hey op I got your number on what'sapp but I ain't seeing your status updates

Pls message that you're from nairaland so your number can be saved

This Is What Some People Do To Survive / David Hundeyin; A Disreputable Figure – Says University Of Oxford / Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7