Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,104 members, 7,890,666 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! (1505 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by BigCEO(m): 8:08am On Jul 07
Today is the said day of celebration for the N. B.M association a.k.a Aiye confraternity. We all know they are going to celebrate it all over the country in every state irrespective of what the police force is saying.

I wish for everyone to be careful and mind your going out today.

If you can, don't go to any party or your favorite club or hotel today cos there will be a lot of initiations and most of those new recruits would be innocent people.

3 Likes

Re: Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by muyico(m): 8:13am On Jul 07
Okay!
Re: Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by BigCEO(m): 9:06am On Jul 07
Tell your loved ones. I know we all like to go out on Sundays and relax but try and stay-at-home today. It wouldn't kill you.

The Aiye celebrations will mostly be done in majority of the hotels and bars so try and stay away.
Re: Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by chido20(m): 9:17am On Jul 07
Dodos to all ayez men. kf keep guiding us

2 Likes

Re: Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by Melagros(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07
COMRADES, what a load of nonsense
Re: Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by Verbtips(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07
Who tell you say i dey fear cultist? becus of one useless group i no go go out as usual tell those cultist say b4 them cut me i go chop them i be choptistgrin
Re: Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by Alexiiydon: 10:03pm On Jul 07
chido20:
Dodos to all ayez men. kf keep guiding us
kf kill you there olofo goat

2 Likes

Re: Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by chido20(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07
Alexiiydon:
kf kill you there olofo goat
jew man. You go fit talk am to my face. Online gangster
Re: Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by Alexiiydon: 10:30pm On Jul 07
chido20:
I go like pull hit on you instead of talking goat

1 Like

Re: Aiye Celebration Day; Stay Away From Parties And Warn Your Loved Ones!! by UselessBuharist: 5:35am On Jul 08
chido20:

Even you na jew, impersonation kill you there.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To ABC Transport-my Bad Experience With An ABC Transport Staff Today. / *i Turned Gay After My Father's Friend Raped Me When I Was 14 Years - (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.