Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,478 members, 7,926,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:18 PM

Atiku And Tinubu Breach Electoral Act And Should Penalize By INEC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Tinubu Breach Electoral Act And Should Penalize By INEC. (266 Views)

Lai, Kadaria Invoke Ignorance To Penalize Factual Journalism By Farooq Kperogi / Man Sleeping During Osun Election Results Announcement By INEC / N45m Form: INEC Should Penalize Buhari For Violating Electoral Act - PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Tinubu Breach Electoral Act And Should Penalize By INEC. by buksarki: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
INEC Electoral act prohibited campaign based on ethnic and religious sentiments. But in recent times Tinubu has used ethnic statements to campaign urging Yoruba that is there turn. Even his followers have used bigotry words on other candidate.
Atiku have constantly be caught either by his supporters or him urging the North to vote for him and not igbo or Yoruba candidates. The electrorial act prohibited campaign based on tribes and Religion sentiment.
My question is who is enforcing this law? Why no body talking about that?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Tinubu Breach Electoral Act And Should Penalize By INEC. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Trying to do kakus meeting against my president Peter Obi,
Peter Obi is the best

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Tinubu Breach Electoral Act And Should Penalize By INEC. by donphilopus: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
How about Peter Obi who asked Christians to take back their country?
Re: Atiku And Tinubu Breach Electoral Act And Should Penalize By INEC. by buksarki: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
donphilopus:
How about Peter Obi who asked Christians to take back their country?
The statements is false and he never used such during campaign time.
Re: Atiku And Tinubu Breach Electoral Act And Should Penalize By INEC. by Moh247: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
cool

Emi lokan

It's my turn

How is that bigotry or is Emi, "Me" the name of any tribe or ethnicity

I know Zombidiots are legendary at putting together stupidity on the internet but how foolish do you actually think 40 million Yoruba speakers Nation wide won't understand simple phrase like Emilokan

(1) (Reply)

/ Tinubu Will Develop Igbo Land - Israel …as Bats-disciples Southeast Zone Launche / Why Is Tinubu Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.