Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded (21459 Views)

Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) / El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by membranus: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Confirmed , my Bitch

Now reply

You must reply Bitch

Say something new.

Bitch is too common. Bitch is an endearing word in Yankee parlance. Brainless idiot.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by AliyuMahdi9: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2022
You must reply me

You are now my Bitch

Now reply.

You will forever be answerable to me on Nairaland

I thought you could even insult, is that all you got?

Now reply with something stronger than those weak insult

Reply now Bitch

membranus:

Say something new.

Bitch is too common. Bitch is an endearing word in Yankee parlance. Brainless idiot.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Haywhy3579: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2022
successmatters:
I smell desperation and fear.

All the corrupt people from the two parties are attacking Peter Obi grin

This is called corruption United against the only honest candidate.

We know how desperate these old crooks are to protect their corruption empires, with pipes draining and selling Nigeria crude oil while we the masses stay hungry.

There are only 2 parties, the corrupt rich, and thr poor masses.
What makes him qualify to be called honest man. Pdp scamers are now honest in Labour Party. Infact for u to call him honest, it means u are among the people elruai was talking about. Mentally unstable and dellusioned.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by seunjungle1(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi is a grass under which two big elephants wants to fight....
Who suffer that.,Obi.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by juman(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2022
He is perennial liar.
He cannot do without telling many lies.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by rickyrex(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI is a criminal and anyone supporting him is also a criminal -- ASARI DOKUBO 2022
lol asari don become your inspirational speaker. Person wey him people don relegate for niger delta and pick tompolo to do the rightful job.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by simongonner: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Elrufai's speech shows deep fear
honestly. I wonder why a governor will be replying to such post on Twitter, he is more than that. No wonder his Son is misbehaving online as well
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by simongonner: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2022
ambale:
And this is what a sitting governor is posting

Now it is clear that the APC are not going to campaign rather force their way back into government and claim its peoples voice being heard

He has never posted one achievement of his government
gbam, sitting governor posting such. And some Nigerians will be supporting such. I swear el rufai dey Bleep up with his twitter replies
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Another bashing for the zombidients. grin

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2022
sharap! Must you always speak the truth?
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Masterito(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Danlele(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi the lying machine

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by mipeesoft(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2022
This rotten to bad man is still ranting. No matter how strong your propaganda is, it won't derail the obedient movement
ganisucks:

See tweet below.

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1581617234392543233?cxt=HHwWgsDTqdafhPMrAAAA

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by onuman: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2022
El Rufai is not truly supporting Tinubu.
El Rufai is deluded in his belief that Atiku, his northern Fulani Muslim, shall succeed President Buhari, another Northern Fulani Muslim; and Nigeria remains after that.
El Rufai shall soon have his Arewa Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, shortly after, if Atiku succeeds PMB.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Prince001(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2022
successmatters:

We know how desperate these old crooks are to protect their corruption empires, with pipes draining and selling Nigeria crude oil while we the masses stay hungry.

They are all crooks including Peter Obi! I've said that many times. Peter Obi is mini Atiku and Tinubu, they are all thieves!!!!!!!
Yoruba nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Ubanz: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2022
"elrufai is a pathological liar" Obasanjo in under my watch.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by DrMuzungu(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
El Roofai, head manager of the brown roofs community should not open his dirty gutter mouth and talk about Peter Obi.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by latolz: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
He's supposters are the structure comprising the poor, youths, unemployed, elderly, masses forgotten by your kind in the political landscape greedy for everything yet do little to alleviate the suffering in the land.. APC IS A DISASTER..
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by juman(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2022
His lying ways is only acceptable in American politics not here.
Trump also is perennial liar.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by ProfAmaben(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI is a criminal and anyone supporting him is also a criminal -- ASARI DOKUBO 2022

Including your parents ba grin?
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Bullahville: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Midget have been promised a ministerial appointment, anything for the gram

He originally thought he 'd be chosen as the VP...only started talking again when they've promised him ministerial appointment. And his midget son has not been talking since they lost the VP. Desperate bigots!
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Poweroftech(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2022
This people don they fear obi. Y all this criticism
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Poweroftech(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Poweroftech:
This people don day fear obi. Y all this criticism
for your data contact me on 07049938506

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Zeezenho: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
El rufia that can turn bad situations to rotten ones.the Kaduna midget is rotten
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by Zeezenho: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2022
yyba:

Dokubo is now your hero it shows your level of useless.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by akbonus: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2022
successmatters:

AND THIS TIME WE WILL DEFINITELY DEFEAT THE USELESS GANG OF OLD CORRUPT POLITICIANS,WE ARE TAKING THIS COUNTRY BACK AND THIS IS NOT A TREAT,BUT A FACT
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by NaijaFutbol: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Majesty2:
Death awaits any flat headed idiot wey go shout Biafra or death after 2023 election....
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

The outcry against Muslim-Muslim government will not come from the SE. Those facing the anger of Boko Haram are in the North. It will be worse under a weak and ailing Tinubu and a BH friendly Shettima.

If Nigeria goes that way, it will be game over for Christians in core North and big battering of the entire middle belt.

Mark this.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by yyba: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Including your parents ba grin?
but we are not OBI supporter. Are you obi supporter ? Just asking for a friend grin
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by yyba: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Zeezenho:

Dokubo is now your hero it shows your level of useless.
where in comments says ASARI DOKUBO is my hero? Is anything wrong in telling others what someone said? Are suffering from reading comprehension ? grin
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by yyba: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2022
rickyrex:
lol asari don become your inspirational speaker. Person wey him people don relegate for niger delta and pick tompolo to do the rightful job.
if his people like they should relegate him to his house only, i am saying what he said. Are you OBI supporter ? Just asking for a neighbour grin
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded by yyba: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

If he's a criminal, call the police on him or sue him to court
well that is left for ASARI DOKUBO grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Begins Evacuation Of Abandoned Aircraft Nationwide / Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) / Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.