Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,843 members, 7,876,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) (23212 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by naptu2: 3:50am On Jun 28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG72Wv3RXxc?si=59t9kng59MlBnJ7o

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso @KwankwasoRM

Pleased to pay a cordial visit to my former colleague, H.E Nasir El-Rufai, at his residence in Abuja today. - RMK

6 Likes

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by naptu2: 3:50am On Jun 28
Bashir El-Rufai @BashirElRufai

6 Likes

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by naptu2: 3:50am On Jun 28
Imran U. Wakili OluwaFemi (PULLO) đź‘‘ @IU_Wakilii

Mallam Nasir El-Rufai was visited by Engineer Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso at his Abuja home.

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by naptu2: 3:57am On Jun 28
Hassan Sani Tukur @Noble_Hassan

The Grand Commander of Kwankwasiyya Movement, our leader Sen. @KwankwasoRM paid a courtesy visit to His Excellency Former Governor of Kaduna Mallam @elrufai

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by madridguy(m): 4:14am On Jun 28
Everyone is moving around towards 2027 grin

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by gozmok1(m): 4:46am On Jun 28
Gathering of northernen Born to rule evil politicians thats why tinipu is setting Rivers on fire same with Kano, Kaduna and sokoto. His next stop will be Edo, Plateau and Adamawa.

They call him master strategist, he could be when it comes to Nigeria's dehumanized political game, but that does not make him a good leader. The enormous Lagos treasury he controlled and stole for 23yrs straight gave him the morale and audacity to dare anything in Nigeria's politics.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by deathtoLeo: 4:47am On Jun 28
this one northerners are setting political differences aside to regroup.
what are they planning ?
these people should take a break from politics please.

well na dem sabi

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Macphenson: 4:58am On Jun 28
What is north cooking?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by naptu2: 5:04am On Jun 28
Tkr__khalifa @Tkr__khalifa

The Grand Commander of Kwankwasiyya Movement, our leader Sen. @KwankwasoRM paid a courtesy visit to His Excellency Former Governor of Kaduna Mallam @elrufai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysLalWHoIrE?si=I4NBWHniFksjk_Fi
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Lifestone(m): 5:14am On Jun 28
North is cooking Jollof Rice.

Chef El-Rufai

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Image123(m): 5:15am On Jun 28
Obi lamba ants will rejoice greatly for this picture. They've been cursed to lack joy for trying to force that mediocre on us through social media.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by SmartPolician: 5:18am On Jun 28
These visits will keep political gladiators and analysts talking for a while now. However, these are mere local champions though. Three politicians who can win votes beyond their regions are Tinubu, Obi and Atiku.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Kwaramustgoodag: 5:19am On Jun 28
Something is cooking for north.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:20am On Jun 28
Two extremists

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by mohbadliveson: 5:20am On Jun 28
Two failures and paperweights

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by UnitedKingdom: 5:21am On Jun 28
Show me your library and I will tell you a man full of knowledge. I respect Elrufai even though I'm not his fan.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by dragunov: 5:23am On Jun 28
naptu2:

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso @KwankwasoRM

If they like, let them go and resurrect Ahmadu Bello and hold meetings with him+ pictures, they will never have their way over the rest of Nigeria again. The 8 years was a eye opener. Last, last the country go divide and everyone will hold him mama breast.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Usmanovic95(m): 5:24am On Jun 28
Image123:
Obi lamba ants will rejoice greatly for this picture. They've been cursed to lack joy for trying to force that mediocre on us through social media.

You ignore kwankwaso,you ignore El rufai but as usual na obi who is not in the gathering you dey mention. Why are you so obsessed with the man? that's a strange obsession if you ask me.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by dragunov: 5:25am On Jun 28
UnitedKingdom:
Show me your library and I will tell you a man full of knowledge. I respect Elrufai even though I'm not his fan.

The library is just full of copies of Qurans and Hadiths. Nothing special. Otherwise, they wouldn't be conspiring to run the country aground.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by GloriousGbola: 5:25am On Jun 28
So once again El rufai is a political orphan looking for a party to land on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by SmartPolician: 5:25am On Jun 28
UnitedKingdom:

El-Rufai is the best administrator, the most knowledgeable and one of the most educated politicians in Nigeria's north. If not that that man is deeply attached to Islam and Fulani, he is the best candidate from the north to run this country.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by sweetkev(m): 5:26am On Jun 28
UnitedKingdom:
Just for decoration. Blacks don't really read books like that, especially our corrupt politicians.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by muykem: 5:26am On Jun 28
gozmok1:
Gathering of northernen Born to rule evil politicians thats why tinipu is setting Rivers on fire same with Kano, Kaduna and sokoto. His next stop will be Edo, Plateau and Adamawa.

They call him master strategist, he could be when it comes to Nigeria's dehumanized political game, but that does not make him a good leader. The enormous Lagos treasury he controlled and stole for 23yrs straight gave him the morale and audacity to dare anything in Nigeria's politics.
Take this tissue paper to clean your tears, drink water and eat well for you need strength to cry for the remaining seven years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by tunwumi: 5:27am On Jun 28
This visit and horse trading is like GAME OF THRONES.

It seems Mr El-Rufai is feeling sidelined in the scheme of things.
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by UnitedKingdom: 5:29am On Jun 28
Image123:

At 5:15am, Peter Obi your tormentor is giving you migraine and sleepless night. You did not see the big library to talk about,you didn't see RMK or Elrufai na Obi come your mind. Don't run MAD oh

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Brendaniel: 5:29am On Jun 28
The book at the back grin

5 Likes

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by bankyblue(m): 5:40am On Jun 28
One thing for sure is that, they both of them can't come out as president and vice president. grin

6 Likes

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by cjudy(m): 5:43am On Jun 28
Image123:

Zone B. Person go think say you get sense

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by princepeter566: 5:44am On Jun 28
2 fulani men regrouping to take over the presidency come 2027 but. It won't work.
Fulani will rule Nigeria again.
After the rubbish buhari and his brothers did to this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:45am On Jun 28
Ride on Tinubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Okechinwadike: 5:51am On Jun 28
Image123:
what are you even saying, are you ok? do you like Nigeria the way it is? or this nonsense APC removed you battery? even if it is not obi, I see nothing wrong with osibanjo. why did Yorubas want it this way ?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter / Governor Fayose Visits The Oba Of Benin (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Precious452(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.