Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,263 members, 7,923,256 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:36 PM

Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) (23885 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by 7demons: 7:42am On Jun 28
dragunov:

If they like, let them go and resurrect Ahmadu Bello and hold meetings with him+ pictures, they will never have their way over the rest of Nigeria again. The 8 years was a eye opener. Last, last the country go divide and everyone will hold him mama breast.
I'm Obident, but I don't mind Tinubu continuing than these people to hold us to ransom again.

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Indispensable85(m): 7:46am On Jun 28
El rufai has no political value in his own kaduna state. He's most hated by the people. As for kwankwaso, he's a local champion. He can't do much outside kano and Tinubu did very well against him in kano in the last general election. No level for una.

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Bendeco2020: 7:48am On Jun 28
oskopy:
As an Igbo man, I will never support a Fulani man against a southerner. The only thing I expect from Tinubu is to bring down the price of fuel and stream down the economy a little bit.
Na why some of you don't know politics. You're one of the ignorant Igbos that made yoruba took advantage of the south. The same yoruba you prefer over north will come online saying that Igbos can never rule Nigeria, they will rather support north than you. Bro you be mumu i swear

You can never support a northerner but the same yoruba that is deceiving you supported a northerner to overthrow jonathan, fellow southerner because his government favored Igbos more and to make it worse, their brother ran Muslim Muslim ticket in 2023 and they backed him up.

What is your fear of supporting north, is it via religous dominance or what when your so called Southerner already did it without sending your opinion.

Try get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Tochi3(m): 8:08am On Jun 28
Brendaniel:
The book at the back grin
cheesy

..your eyes na eagle ?. grin
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Ojuntana: 8:17am On Jun 28
UnitedKingdom:
Show me your library and I will tell you a man full of knowledge. I respect Elrufai even though I'm not his fan.
Exactly. That's the idea behind always snapping pictures in a library filled with books. Shettima also applies same format. The question we should ask is the point of having so many books when the owner still remains an ethno-religious bigot. Books are meant to reframe the mind of the reader not just make him look learned
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by NwokoloOwa: 8:20am On Jun 28
Nonsense
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Ojuntana: 8:20am On Jun 28
Brendaniel:
The book at the back grin
For show
You only see what they want you to see
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Ojuntana: 8:21am On Jun 28
pseudaria:

Therein lies the contradiction. You cannot be most educated and knowledgeable and still be attached to religion and ethnic chivalry. Education is liberation from the shackles of backward religions and divisive tribalism.
Well said
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Ojuntana: 8:23am On Jun 28
SmartPolician:

I used to think like that, but it's totally untrue. Education only gives you knowledge; what you do with it is entirely your choice. A man can be very educated and well travelled and still be tribalistic. Understanding that humans have willpower helps you understand how powerful we are.
There is education and then there is enlightenment. Your education should lead to the illumination of your mind and then, enlightenment. Being educated and yet not enlightened is like fetching water into a basket. It is a waste of time.
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:24am On Jun 28
With the way Tinubu disappointed we supporters of a southerner being president, the north should carry it in 2027 Abeg
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Usmanovic95(m): 8:26am On Jun 28
hafeeanubasy:

Earlier,your fellow OBI-diot,ignore kwankwasoignore El rufai but as usual na TINUBU who is not in the gathering he dey mention. Why is he so obsessed with the man? But you didn't have problem with that because of legendary hypocrisy.You want to br mentioning TINUBU at any irrelevant opportunity but you don't want the same for Peter OBI

Why do you choose today of all day to express your dumbness, do you actually know the difference between a private citizen and a public office holder? Now who takes the brunt when economic and political issues surfaces.

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Walai(m): 8:27am On Jun 28
Tinubu is over rated bro.
I dropped my rating for his political sagacity when Obi won him hands down in his own Lagos. What saved him is that the core Northern cabals are against Buhari's effort to install another Northerner (Atiku) and went for him for two reasons:
1. They don't trust Obi
2. The country is already at the edge of division. Installing another Northerner will fast track it.

SmartPolician:

You children should stop writing trash. These Northerners can do nothing! You don't understand what it means for someone to be a president in Nigeria, do you? Tinubu isn't some weakling like Jonathan. If anyone gets in his way, he will be crushed. You don't know the kind of mafia leader you are dealing with.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by SmartPolician: 8:33am On Jun 28
Walai:
Tinubu is over rated bro.
I dropped my rating for his political sagacity when Obi won him hands down in his own Lagos. What saved him is that the core Northern cabals are against Buhari's effort to install another Northerner (Atiku) and went for him for two reasons:
1. They don't trust Obi
2. The country is already at the edge of division. Installing another Northerner will fast track it.

Tinubu's loss of Lagos has nothing to do with how he's rated politically. I live in Lagos; people don't like Tinubu here. Those who voted for Tinubu were mostly tribalists and APC members. Most Lagosians, including sane Yorubas, agree that the biggest problem of Lagos is Tinubu due to the menace of thuggery and touts running over the state. There was no way he would win a state like that.

As regards the comment you quoted, I am only stating that Tinubu isn't a gentleman. If you try to get in his way, he will deal with you. He's not like Jonathan who will go about saying that his ambition isn't worth the blood of any Nigerian.
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by komzy589(m): 8:35am On Jun 28
Image123:
Obi lamba ants will rejoice greatly for this picture. They've been cursed to lack joy for trying to force that mediocre on us through social media.
😂😂This is funny and stupid though. Personally, Peter Obi isn’t my choice for president but the attack from some of you is hard to deduce. I mean, where’s the correlation with him and this topic?
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Oshin56(m): 8:38am On Jun 28
BigkokoRep:
GEJ styled gang up loading!

All the emir's who allied with Asiwaju must go down, including the sultan!

The north has spoken. Asiwaju knew he didn't win, but for the benevolence of the Deep State. Now, they will teach him a lesson he won't forget and also jail all those little 🦎 in Aso Rock......

If egbon Olukayode get mind, make he enter Kogi go catch white lion na, make them show say when men dey run street make Asiwaju win, he still dey do boyi follow Aunt Remi and pasta Adeboye!
I'm not a lover of Tinubu FYI I'm a Yoruba, but forget Gej game can't work for Tinubu because GEJ is gentle and an educationalist compare with Tinubu, that's in for a long time and have been dreaming to become the president.
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by ibechris(m): 8:55am On Jun 28
Apart from politics,what does Kwankwaso do for a living?

These guys should have a job they are doing honestly,it makes politics too dirty.

Abroad after office,u will probably go back to what u were doing.
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Successlane: 8:55am On Jun 28
dragunov:

If they like, let them go and resurrect Ahmadu Bello and hold meetings with him+ pictures, they will never have their way over the rest of Nigeria again. The 8 years was a eye opener. Last, last the country go divide and everyone will hold him mama breast.

They will ALWAYS have their way o, so long as politics is a game of number.
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by WantsandMore: 9:20am On Jun 28
Anything to make Tinubu sit up is welcome, I don't care, he did worse with Jonathan giving us Buhari...
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by RenaissanceGuy: 9:21am On Jun 28
Image123:
Obi lamba ants will rejoice greatly for this picture. They've been cursed to lack joy for trying to force that mediocre on us through social media.
Do yourself a favour by deleting your current signature, because 99% of your posts on Nairaland are a complete opposite of that signature.
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by hafeeanubasy: 9:21am On Jun 28
Usmanovic95:

Why do you choose today of all day to express your dumbness, do you actually know the difference between a private citizen and a public office holder? Now who takes the brunt when economic and political issues surfaces.
1..your everly exposed stupidity didn't let you that both are politicians and political rivals although pethief OBI is a small boy to him.By the way,do you people even allow TINUBU rest as a private citizen for good 12yrs ?..you even claimd he commanded the Nigerian army.

2.Lets now agreed that TINUBU is a president and pethief obi is a nonentity like you said,how is that pictures related to TINUBU but doesn't relate to pethief obi the fraud?

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Bluntemperor: 9:35am On Jun 28
Indispensable85:
El rufai has no political value in his own kaduna state. He's most hated by the people. As for kwankwaso, he's a local champion. He can't do much outside kano and Tinubu did very well against him in kano in the last general election. No level for una.

The True Pictures:
Let all those parading themselves as Politicians -show how they Performed when they were in Power, afterall both El-Rufai and Kwankwaso were once Governors before!
-Can they give Accounts for their Stewardship - and that is What most Northern Youths and Northern People -should be calling for!
•El-Rufai is trying to dodge his Accountabilities - both when he was in Kaduna,that there was constant blood shed in Southern -Kaduna,by Armed Fulani goons,while he was CSO( Chief Security Officer) and thank God,Kaduna is Peaceful now!
-He refused to answer the National Assembly calls - when he was to be being Screened ,as a Minister in 2023,when Tinubu picked him and the same manner,he is trying to do to the Kaduna Assembly today- by going to Court,just to frustrate them!
But Trust,the New Governor -Sanni ,knows him well and they( Kaduna Assembly) should just send the Petitions to EFCC,he should go and explain himself there!
-For Kwankwaso, what has he done in his Kano State even when he was a Minister. Can he give Accounts of his Records- the Budgets,NBILLIONS Money Received through out as a Governor and follow as a Defence Minister.
-All these Past Governors,Ministers, Politicians,etc and their footsoldiers,are the problems of Nigeria,as if no other People can do it better again,for their States and the Northern People -should hold them Accountable -for their roles,when they were in Govt!
As if they are better than Tinubu,when they were in Government.
Nonsensical People Everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:50am On Jun 28
hafeeanubasy:

1..your everly exposed stupidity didn't let you that both are politicians and political rivals although pethief OBI is a small boy to him.By the way,do you people even allow TINUBU rest as a private citizen for good 12yrs ?..you even claimd he commanded the Nigerian army.

2.Lets now agreed that TINUBU is a president and pethief obi is a nonentity like you said,how is that pictures related to TINUBU but doesn't relate to pethief obi the fraud?

You level of idiocy and hypocrisy is extraordinaire, Rabiu Musa kwankwaso tick all the boxes in your first analysis; he is a politician, he was a political rival in the last election and thirdly he featured in the picture giving you migraine, but is it that you don't have the nerves to call him out or you are just been a silly hypocrite? Change the circle of people you discuss political issue with , only a dumb fool will call out a private citizen and leave out a public office holder during times of political and economic instability

Let me throw your dumb question back to you, how does the picture relates to Obi ? because you didn't read where I mention Tinubu in my comment you quote.

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by tk003(m): 10:02am On Jun 28
dragunov:

The library is just full of copies of Qurans and Hadiths. Nothing special. Otherwise, they wouldn't be conspiring to run the country aground.

Nothing Special? Have you ever personally read the Qur'an or Hadith?

If you have not and yet come up with this assumption then, I can't say where to put you on the scale of intelligence!
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by caracas: 10:36am On Jun 28
SmartPolician:
These visits will keep political gladiators and analysts talking for a while now. However, these are mere local champions though. Three politicians who can win votes beyond their regions are Tinubu, Obi and Atiku.
Tinubu cannot win any vote beyond his region
Stop capping…
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by Neoteny(m): 10:50am On Jun 28
madridguy:
Everyone is moving around towards 2027 grin

Except the rest of Nigeria.... we're still stuck in the stone age
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by damkin24(m): 11:11am On Jun 28
gozmok1:
Gathering of northernen Born to rule evil politicians thats why tinipu is setting Rivers on fire same with Kano, Kaduna and sokoto. His next stop will be Edo, Plateau and Adamawa.

They call him master strategist, he could be when it comes to Nigeria's dehumanized political game, but that does not make him a good leader. The enormous Lagos treasury he controlled and stole for 23yrs straight gave him the morale and audacity to dare anything in Nigeria's politics.
Too much agony and pain all in one single body.
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by celestineteryim: 11:24am On Jun 28
gozmok1:
Gathering of northernen Born to rule evil politicians thats why tinipu is setting Rivers on fire same with Kano, Kaduna and sokoto. His next stop will be Edo, Plateau and Adamawa.

They call him master strategist, he could be when it comes to Nigeria's dehumanized political game, but that does not make him a good leader. The enormous Lagos treasury he controlled and stole for 23yrs straight gave him the morale and audacity to dare anything in Nigeria's politics.
the 8years of peter grieving Pandora obituary that steal Anambra dry he can't even come an inch close to where tinubu is playing politics
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by celestineteryim: 11:25am On Jun 28
Macphenson:
What is north cooking?
cooking how to buried LP and Pandora obituary finally
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by celestineteryim: 11:30am On Jun 28
UnitedKingdom:

At 5:15am, Peter Obi your tormentor is giving you migraine and sleepless night. You did not see the big library to talk about,you didn't see RMK or Elrufai na Obi come your mind. Don't run MAD oh
after that criminal peter grieving Pandora obituary use Anambra money to dig useless wells in the north at end they are not considering him as their candidate
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by celestineteryim: 11:32am On Jun 28
UnitedKingdom:
Watch out how some FOOLS will leave the two former governors and start to mention the name of their nightmares and tormentor Peter Obi like the MUMU above.
abeg peter Pandora obituary useless together with his supporters
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by celestineteryim: 11:36am On Jun 28
Okechinwadike:
what are you even saying, are you ok? do you like Nigeria the way it is? or this nonsense APC removed you battery? even if it is not obi, I see nothing wrong with osibanjo. why did Yorubas want it this way ?
the better candidate for president in the east is Kalu ujor not that useless man LP want to force him on us
Re: Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) by CaveAdullam: 12:35pm On Jun 28
musicwriter:
It always amaze me when some of these people display books on the background. I hope they read those books and would allow others to read them? Because I don't see it in them. The Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi is the only person I've seen display books and who actually speaks like someone who went to school. And I keep wondering what has become of his books since his travails and the relocations.

Someone should tell them that there're people out there interested in reading those books if they're not religious collections, except it's about the origins of religions. I wonder whether they have books such as: white malice: the CIA in Africa. This is a new book about how Western powers had tried to control African governments since independence, including how they plotted the assassination of genuine African leaders. I've only read the summary and review. If anyone out there have the book, kindly help me with a copy, email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

If the below is what you are talking about, I will send it to you later.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 / We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.