Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) (52578 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by kessdivine4all: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
Sheikh Gumi already made his stance known.

He should collect his money from Peter Obi coz I heard the Pandora lunatic already started offloading his Pandora loot on the campaign.

I heard he’s also scamming poor Obituary kids of their money for the campaign.

Mumu, obi no dey give shi shi. Unlike your bad to rotten crooner. The shaky shaky daddy tilumbu
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Hussein035: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
the same gumi una hate grin

Life is beautiful grin grin grin

I don't expect Obi to see Gunmi at all, I am disappointed
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Bfly: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obidiotti, over to you.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by zaki2: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Agbadorians and thier primitive brand of reactionary politics.
Always wailing about Peter Obi while Atiku totally erodes their purported support base all over the country.

At a point, you guys have to accept that your laughable campaign for Tinupoo is more driven by the desperation to stop an easterner from becoming the president and not necessarily by the desire to make one of yours, the president!

Some people seriously believe that if they can not stand on top of others, they can't stand tall.. It's has become an ego war! No more a political contest to revive a comatose nation.
Igbo na their problem
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Hahahahahahaha laugh wan kill me

You can even choke to death since the state of this nation never taya you. People wey them swear for
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by ogundeleai(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

They are expert in polishing falsehood
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Asour: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

He should collect his money from Peter Obi coz I heard the Pandora lunatic already started offloading his Pandora loot on the campaign.

Hahaha.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by onuman: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
Obituary kids are busy calling Sheikh Gumi a terrorist, while Peter Obituary their lord and savior is dining with him in Kaduna.

Does the difference between Peter Obi and IPOB or MASSOB need to be drawn for you, before you develop sense to see the difference?
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by ElSudani: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cherrybae:
If Atiku or Tinubu visits this man tomorrow, obi supporters will tag all terminals.

Honestly obi supporters have no direction and are huge hypocrites.

Im ashamed of obi supporters they lack direction and vision, dont know where they stand.

Shame on Ipov
Shame on Ndigbo
Shane on all obi supporters.

Tufiakwa

God bless you. This is my view too, they have no solid core values. They are fickle and easily swayed just like Obi himself.
How can a man like Obi provide an inspiring leadership.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by ipobarethieves: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
sad unveil face(s) behind ESN MODAFUKERS and BANDITS
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Diligence: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why are Tinubu's urchins and Atiku Mikanoise boiz having heart attacks over this visit?

Obi-DattiNow
Take Back Your Country
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteWisely
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by blancsn1: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Them go chop Pandora money so tey u go cry blood. We are waiting for him in west na him Pandora loot inside Gabrielle account I wan use roof my building for Orchid, I no fit shout.

Karlovych:
embarassed I see Agbado urchins having convulsions over this news, I see their HR **** 44 moving this news to the front page of NL, I see Druggie Chicago shivering and running back to London to rest, I see them becoming Obidient

This I have seen
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Willie2015: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Hussein035 post..=117639847

I don't expect Obi to see Gunmi at all, I am disappointed[/quote]

Dont be disappointed...
Obi is now fully aware he needs the North....
The North determine who wins the Presidency!
Thats a fact Tinubu know a long time ago...
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:
Obi is getting full support from IPOB and their terrorist UGM wing who has made live miserable for SE people.

Now he is now seeking support from another terrorist wing from the north, romancing Gumi the bandit spokesman and sympathizer, what evidence does Nigeria need before they accept that Peter Obi is like every other Nigeria politicians, the only different is his underperformance compared to other politicians in Nigeria
na rubbish u dy write
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

collect which money from Peter Obi....u better reason before using ur keywords....olodo
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by joewychampion(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
So many Nigerians are suffering from Mental health. How can a normal person be clamoring for thief's that stole there collective resources in the name of party. the earlier you understand that politicians dont care about you the better you start planning to take back from them what they have stolen from us. as for the top 3 OBI is 100 miles ahead and better than the other 2 unrepentant ,heinous thieves . The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain. Inflation is going High , to feed nowdays is the biggest testimony. Urchins of evil continue in your campaign for evil old politicians , anybody wey no get sense before this election might not be alive to witness the next one. VOTE TINUBU and he will take us from BOTTOM to Underworld, VOTE ATIKU and he will take us From Bottom to SUCKAWAY. VOTE OBI and he will take us from BOTTOM gradually to the top. MAKE YOUR CHIOCE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Lolzzzxx... Very funny ... I tell u... Nigeria no fit better aswear
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by kamalbob(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:
It's the nature of politics, especially in a very complex political environment like Nigeria.
You just have to Bow to Win
You would be forced to shake the hands of people you would ordinarily not want to be in the same room with..

And you want their votes? Go and seek the help for those you want to be in the same room with then. Stupid comment so far
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Tinubuagbado: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

By visiting a terrorist according to IPoB bingos?

Sheikh Gumi should collect Peter Obi money, we heard he’s been scamming young Obidiotss of their money and borrowing massively from his looted funds in Pandora offshore account.

Myn44, seun. Mods.
Rule 2 and 8 consistently violet by this handle in all threads.
He deserves a long ban.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man is acting too desperate lately ! angry

Why visit controversial gumi?
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Snapchat: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Always wailing about Peter Obi while Atiku totally erodes their purported support base all over the country.

At a point, you guys have to accept that your laughable campaign for Tinupoo is more driven by the desperation to stop an easterner from becoming the president and not necessarily by the desire to make one of yours, the president!

Some people seriously believe that if they can not stand on top of others, they can't stand tall.. It's has become an ego war! No more a political contest to revive a comatose nation.

Cry today, Cry tomorrow, Cry forever!

Ibo will never become Nigeria's president
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nwaetche(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
You are not making any sense. BAT and ATIKU children are also into OPC/Yoruba Nation and Boko Haram/Bandits respectively.

Just pretend to be knowledgeable a bit. This is becoming stale.

trutharena:

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by naikeboy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Who Peter obi doesn't visit do not exist. The man finally Sabi Naija politics sha...
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

A great thinker you are.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by johnjose68: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
kessdivine4all:

Mumu, obi no dey give shi shi. Unlike your bad to rotten crooner. The shaky shaky daddy tilumbu

cool cool focus on your biaf.raud boy.
Leave our zoo alone.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by johnjose68: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

You people suddenly forget about Cownu... Obidient is your new bride... president of biaf.raud.

Haba Cownu don suffer...
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by johnjose68: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Myn44, seun. Mods.
Rule 2 and 8 consistently violet by this handle in all threads.
He deserves a long ban.

Olodo what should the mods do to you with your abusive moniker.

Dot nation. Biaf.raud jew.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by MalbakOscar(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
No Aspirant that truly means well for the future of this country should be paying visit to a Terrorist sympathiser like Gumi. An acclaimed Islamic Scholar who claims to be a Negotiator to give his criminal empire a political image.
From Obi to Tinubu to Atiku to Kwakwanso, etc. Seeking these people's validation will only keep you indebted to them when you get into office. The same people who we're trying to brake away from the shackles they've placed our collective future under.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by babajero(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
Obituary kids are busy calling Sheikh Gumi a terrorist, while Peter Obituary their lord and savior is dining with him in Kaduna.
You sey Peter Obi only dey go church now he don go greet one of una papa for Islam now, you don still dey cry, e hard to see a Muslim wey no get terrorist mindset, so going to visit one no too matter. Abi you want tell me sey those students for Sokoto State no be terrorists? abi na buhari and his jurisdictions no get terrorist tendencies?
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by babajero(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

By visiting a terrorist according to IPoB bingos?

Sheikh Gumi should collect Peter Obi money, we heard he’s been scamming young Obidiotss of their money and borrowing massively from his looted funds in Pandora offshore account.

He is a terrorist just like many Muslims but the Nigerian government still sympathizes with him so he is not officially recognised as a terrorist yet.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by babajero(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

All this epistle because Peter Obitiary met the terrorist in chief according to IPOB lunatics?
Tell me a real Muslim that is not a terrorist.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by gadgethead: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
jaxxy:

what did tinubu call obasanjo yet went to
beg him for fake endorsement??

Is Obasanjo a terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.