Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,804 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) (52581 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Durabest: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:
It's the nature of politics, especially in a very complex political environment like Nigeria.
You just have to Bow to Win
You would be forced to shake the hands of people you would ordinarily not want to be in the same room with..

you are not okay you are m*ad you now see why we said you guys ar novice your mumu obi just visited the man you guys once called terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Durabest:
you are not okay you are m*ad you now see why we said you guys ar novice your mumu obi just visited the man you guys once called terrorist.

Agbadorian urchin like you
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Durabest: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Agbadorian urchin like you
product of leak condom you are going to waste your vote.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Durabest:
product of leak condom you are going to waste your vote.
Tinupoo reptile.
Your Lord and personal savior pees on himself.
He can only rule you a fellow Agbadorian at Irigbaji not Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
babajero:
That is if he has become a Muslim without telling us.
LOL, even if he become a Muslim

You will still find something to say,

Is it not obidient people
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
femianski:

Point of correction. Shettima is an accused boko Haram leader by you zombidients
You are clearly not a smart person. It might be genetic inclined...read my comment better to understand before jumping on it...dont be so frustrated that you dont reason properly
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
babajero:
Obi is not a Muslim so there is less possibility for him to be a terrorist unless he became a Muslim and I didn't know.

So in your common sense and brain... u must be a Muslim to become a terrorist... pls....you can think better as a young Nigerian.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
oloyedewaris:

According to your logic

If El rufai and buhari are terrorists

Obi is also a terrorist

Or is elrufai no more a terrorist

There is nothing logical in your submissions... If u claimed a man is a terrorist and u condemned him... and suddenly ur so called messiah visited such person and dine with him.... just use ur common sense to answer.... is the man no more a terrorist or ur mesiah wants to join?
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Switruth: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Shut up and deal with the current issue
try get sense small.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:00am On Oct 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

If it's tinubu what will you say

Be honest with yourself

Don't divert to another thing oooo, just tell me what your reaction will be

Like, if Tinubu Visits MNK for instance??

I will take it as one of those Political Calculations.
And that is it.

So, if he visits Gumi.
Same thing.
Good-Luck to him too.
So, can the Tinubu we know ever visit MNK??
(Peter Obi will soon visit MNK,, And Sunday too {the Oduduwa Fighter})
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by B2B23: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Honestly you people are pathetic, I expected you to question his decision but you're here praising him

Even if obi went to rob a bank you will find an excuse for him

It's such a pity

Question his decisions? Have you ever held the senile demented old hag accountable for anything?

But as blind as you are you are being led to a ditch by a blind man and you lots are cheering him on.

You should be a shameless thing. Run along nitwit!
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by GentleRay: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2022
The same way you will bow to compromise
owobokiri:
It's the nature of politics, especially in a very complex political environment like Nigeria.
You just have to Bow to Win
You would be forced to shake the hands of people you would ordinarily not want to be in the same room with..

Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by babajero(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2022
DeleTaller:

So in your common sense and brain... u must be a Muslim to become a terrorist... pls....you can think better as a young Nigerian.
The answer is Yes, for you to be a terrorist you must be a Muslim or affiliated to Islamism. That is the only criteria accepted.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by babajero(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

LOL, even if he become a Muslim

You will still find something to say,

Is it not obidient people
All I will say is that he has become a potential terrorist.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2022
[/color]so this is what they mean, when they say Nigeria will burn, if Obi doesn't win shocked shocked [color=#770077]
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
B2B23:

Question his decisions? Have you ever held the senile demented old hag accountable for anything?

But as blind as you are you are being led to a ditch by a blind man and you lots are cheering him on.

You should be a shameless thing. Run along nitwit!
Okay let's assume I never supported tinubu

And now obi visited a terrorist, how will you convince me that what he did is right

You Obi supporters always try to divert conversation to tinubu whenever obi do something wrong

What could made you call El rufai and buhari a teroe, then obi is also a terrorist

Or is obi desperate for that aso rock sit to the extent of visiting a terrorist to get votes
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
babajero:
All I will say is that he has become a potential terrorist.
You are just a religious bigot and an hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Like, if Tinubu Visits MNK for instance??
I will take it as one of those Political Calculations. And that is it.

So, if he visits Gumi. Same thing. Good-Luck to him too. .. .. . . . So, can the Tinubu we know ever visit MNK?? .. . . (Peter Obi will soon visit MNK,, And Sunday too {the Oduduwa Fighter})

Chaii obi dense no dey surprise me again

So gumi is now in same category with Sunday igboho and kanu

Shameless hypocrites
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Switruth:
try get sense small.
Obi is a terrorist or not
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by babajero(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

You are just a religious bigot and an hypocrite

Anytime someone tell you people the truth that person automatically becomes a religious bigot. Those Sokoto students that killed their fellow student, if I call them terrorists they will still call me a religious bigot, so no need wasting my time with you.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Chaii obi dense no dey surprise me again

So gumi is now in same category with Sunday igboho and kanu

Shameless hypocrites
Wait.

Are Igboho and Kanu no more dangerous any longer?

Or is Gumi the more dangerous guy?
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Wait.

Are Igboho and Kanu no more dangerous any longer?

Or is Gumi the more dangerous guy?
Is that not your narrative

Just be honest with yourself, if it was tinubu or atiku that does such visit

I am sure you won't be saying all these

Anyways sha, it's added to the fact that obi is not a Saint and is soo desperate to get vote

Whether through cunny ways or he has no integrity any longer
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
babajero:
Anytime someone tell you people the truth that person automatically becomes a religious bigot. Those Sokoto students that killed their fellow student, if I call them terrorists they will still call me a religious bigot, so no need wasting my time with you.
Of course they are bigots and criminal

But they are not the representatives of Islam

We've had recent cases where innocent people and children were found in an underground basement in a church

What of several cases of the white germent church pastors being caught on crimes
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by B2B23: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Okay let's assume I never supported tinubu

And now obi visited a terrorist, how will you convince me that what he did is right

You Obi supporters always try to divert conversation to tinubu whenever obi do something wrong

What could made you call El rufai and buhari a teroe, then obi is also a terrorist

Or is obi desperate for that aso rock sit to the extent of visiting a terrorist to get votes

We will not question his decision to visit anyone. We won't hold him accountable, never. Until you lots start holding your lord and saviour in crime accountable. Even if we do his answers are not for you but his followers.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Switruth: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Obi is a terrorist or not
is this a statement or a question?
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Is that not your narrative

Just be honest with yourself, if it was tinubu or atiku that does such visit

I am sure you won't be saying all these

Anyways sha, it's added to the fact that obi is not a Saint and is soo desperate to get vote

Whether through cunny ways or he has no integrity any longer
I already told you what I would do if it was Tinubu.
And that's for me.

I don't know about what any other person
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by babajero(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Of course they are bigots and criminal

But they are not the representatives of Islam

We've had recent cases where innocent people and children were found in an underground basement in a church

What of several cases of the white germent church pastors being caught on crimes
The difference is that when they are caught they own up to their crimes and no Christian support or encourage them, but the Muslims always "Allah Akbar" when committing a crime and after committing a crime, then you will have a load of Islamic scholars and Imam explaining why it is a very normal thing to do, then there will be cover ups from the government and the police saying that the people who committed the crime are not Nigerians or people should not be doing what will make them kill again.

But you saying that the Muslims committing crimes are bigots and criminals is like saying that more than 90percent of Muslims are bigots and criminals. It's like saying that the Koran is a book of bigots and criminality.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
This same guy that Obi visited has said that power should not be left in the hands of Christians.

At least we know that Gumi supported either Obi or Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by fregeneh(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
9jatriot:
This same guy that Obi visited has said that power should not be left in the hands of Christians.

At least we know that Gumi supported either Obi or Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21
2 friends. I wonder how much Gumi contributed to the lamba king's campaign

Controversial Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, has rubbished claim that some individuals of interest are sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria.

According to him, “These terrorists (bandits) don’t need any financial support from outside since they collect billions from kidnapping”.

This comes on the heels of the release of 15 entities, including nine individuals and six Bureau De Change operators and firms, allegedly involved in terrorism financing by the federal government of Nigeria.

Reacting, Sheikh Gumi who was featured on Daily Trust X Space on Wednesday, said it’s only the Court of law that has the right to declare anyone terrorism financier.

His words; “I think it’s high time the government took the bull by the horns, come together to see how to redirect these people (bandits)…

“Now they are looking for N1 billion for these children (kidnap victims) to be released. They financed themselves by kidnapping. I think it’s rubbish to just frame your political opponents as financing terrorism.

“No Nigerian will put his money in terrorism, we’re beyond that. These people are financing themselves by taking our children for ransom.

“So, how can we say some people are financing terrorism because there is a misunderstanding between them”.
Re: Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) by Slytiger: 1:52pm On Mar 21
9jatriot:
2 friends. I wonder how much Gumi contributed to the lamba king's campaign

Jolly good friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.