Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (40545 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Masterclass32: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Owning an apartment in Lagos does not translate to living in Lagos.

Peter Obi lives in Onitsha.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by theforemost: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Romanoff:
Lagos doesn't belong to Tinubu. Same way Anambra doesn't belong to anybody.

This is what you do when you LIE and ASHAME to show your face in public

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by KGD10: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
GEEBITE:
Victoria Garden city was completed in 1993 with the tagline a paradise by the lagoon. Banana Island that Chief Adeleke started in 1983 and approval came from FG is also Tinubu's brain child. My dad's best man Gabby Adeosun moved to his house off admiralty way in Lekki Phase 1 in 1992 and I attended the party. The whole residential layout was already flourishing with a serene atmosphere now fouled up with too many commercial buildings. The owners of EKO Atlaantic city have shouted themselves hoarse that it is a private business and even final approval came from OBJ's FG as it was abutting the continental shelf. This sense of appropriation and vainglory of an individual is getting more nauseating.
Another gibberish. So why wasn't the banana island built in 1983 until after Tinubu came into office? you dey mad? It was Jakande who first started the vision of banana island but it didn't take off cos of the military governors in Lagos. Then Tinubu who was part of nadeco team took it on, outlined it and then Implemented it a year after he came into office. Partnered with Adeleke who was an investor. Just as Eko atlantic was partnered with an investor. In fact, if you were using your brain, you would have known how the Eko atlantic came about which was as a result of Tinubu's effort to curb the waves disturbing Lagos citizens. Tinubu spent time and money on it to find a solution to stop the waves. He not only solved the ocean waves but birthed a mega hub out of it.

You're talking about house in Lekki in 1992? Aren't there houses in Mushin? Does that mean it's developed? You dey mad? The industrial estate/Lekki free trade zone and lekki seaport, who developed it if not Tinubu? Thumder want to fire you? You dey mad? Better get off my mention
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by SugarGirl44(f): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Uchesis:

Tribalistic human being

Yea dear, that’s my name.
Call it again. cool cool

Go and check the meaning in a dictionary and see if it’s bad, cos una go just hear word dey use am anyhow.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Favourchris(f): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is your next president

No it's urs.... because am not coming back... u guys can enjoy him
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Tzar(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Clowns like you forget that Calabar was also once the capital of Nigeria. After a 100years, what has Calabar become?
Your kind also deliberately and wickedly forget that Lagos stopped being a capital OVER 30years ago. Infact Lagos infrastructure became devastated by the huge population brought by being a former capital, without the required funding to support such population from 1991.
As soon as Abuja became selected has the new capital, Lagos suffered a drastic reduction in investments by the FG as far back as the 1980s!
It took the innovation of Tinubu to systematically and continuously bring Lagos out of the brinks.
Children like you don’t know how dirty and devastated Lagos was prior to Marwa being Lagos MILAD.

SmartPolician:

Let's make Adamawa or Anambra the capital of Nigeria for over 77 years, then we will come back and have this conversation.

Abuja has only been the capital of Nigeria for just over 30 years, look how it has transformed that territory. Perhaps you people don't know what it means for a state to be the capital of an entire country.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by slymansun: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
So Tinubu feels Lagos belongs to him or that he created/ made Lagos?
No wonder he is scooping all the goodies coming to Lagos.
If we allow him to become our president, he will begin to see himself as the owner of Nigeria and his thievery will now become national.
Electing Tinubu as president will be a very terrible mistake, worse than that of Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by GEEBITE: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Really this is what being referred to an urchin looks like. Inability to use the brain God has given you and screaming expletives all over the post.
I doubt this dude has ever stepped feet into Banana Island. A strictly private investment real estate. Can we know the percentage of the shares LASG hold in City Property Development Ltd then. I doubt if you know there is caveat on every property on that island as there are plenty litigations going on amongst the private investors and FG through FMWH who did the initial dredging job there.

If you had known a bit about littoral states, you would have known that a shoreline cannot be owned by an individual or even states. It belongs to FG who will grant approval subject to EIA based on scale of the project. EKO ATLANTIC CITY is a private project although it is not impossible Tinubu pumped his ill-gotten wealth there. It is becomig sickening,Tinubu this,Tinubu that. Tinubu's Lagos!!!
KGD10:

Another gibberish. So why wasn't the banana island built in 1983 until after Tinubu came into office? you dey mad? It was Jakande who first started the vision of banana island but it didn't take off cos of the military governors in Lagos. Then Tinubu who was part of nadeco team took it on, outlined it and then Implemented it a year after he came into office. Partnered with Adeleke who was an investor. Just as Eko atlantic was partnered with an investor. In fact, if you were using your brain, you would have known how the Eko atlantic came about which was as a result of Tinubu's effort to curb the waves disturbing Lagos citizens. Tinubu spent time and money on it to find a solution to stop the waves. He not only solved the ocean waves but birthed a mega hub out of it.

You're talking about house in Lekki in 1992? Aren't there houses in Mushin? Does that mean it's developed? You dey mad? The industrial estate/Lekki free trade zone and lekki seaport, who developed it if not Tinubu? Thumder want to fire you? You dey mad? Better get off my mention
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Skty: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Are you a toddler or you are just natural dumb, how can a baby that was abandoned and adopted by a true lagosian claim osun .... if na you naa mama wey abandon you state you go revert to undecided

I don't have time for foolish talk ... move backward you go see your mates

U go de primary school or what...give ur mother the phone....so ur Amoda was abandoned? U don't know where he's from, I'm sure he's from Maiduguri or sierra Leone...if it was Obi that was abandoned una for don tear am. Oya return the phone noww!!
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by KGD10: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
GEEBITE:
Really this is what being referred to an urchin looks like. Inability to use the brain God has given you and screaming expletives all over the post.
I doubt this dude has ever stepped feet into Banana Island. A strictly private investment real estate. Can we know the percentage of the shares LASG hold in City Property Development Ltd then. I doubt if you know there is caveat on every property on that island as there are plenty litigations going on amongst the private investors and FG through FMWH who did the initial dredging job there.

If you had known a bit about littoral states, you would have known that a shoreline cannot be owned by an individual or even states. It belongs to FG who will grant approval subject to EIA based on scale of the project. EKO ATLANTIC CITY is a private project although it is not impossible Tinubu pumped his ill-gotten wealth there. It is becomig sickening,Tinubu this,Tinubu that. Tinubu's Lagos!!!
Why don't you tell us why banana island wasn't built in 1983 na? Yeye dey smell.

Eko atlantic city is Lagos project partnered with investor. Sink that into your dumbbb skull. Uselesss dingbat was saying because a house was built in Lekki in 1992, it means it was developed according to his stoopid brain. Yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Romanoff(f): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
theforemost:

This is what you do when you LIE and ASHAME to show your face in public

The effort it must have taken you to go through my profile and even save or screenshot my profile picture is next level obsession.

Ahn ahn.

Better get a life.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by BurialGround: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Your mother is the one lacking sense that’s why she didn’t know you were not to be born but collected in a menstrual pad.

He can travel to any part of the world as long as he has the money but at least he didn’t retire to a backward region called biafra, no sane human can live there.
I’m sure even you have escaped from there, that’s why you are able to afford the money for data.

Mad people campaigning for a failed governor in the land of his opponent.

No matter how hard you try, you can't beat your parents in madness prowess.

They are displaying there's at the mkt square while you're displaying yours online.

OSHE.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by GEEBITE: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obviously a product of failed parentage. Eko Atlantic City has a website where all information on ownership structure is listed. Also if you are unintelligent enough to understand that. I will recommend you visit the office and show room by Kuramo waters. All the doubts about ownership will be made clear.

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/about-us/

I am certain you were probably living in one dungeon or hellhole before 1999 not to know Lekki Phase one was already thriving with a wonderful layouts of houses and roads before Tinubu became a senator. It was opened up by Governor Raji Rasaki just like he did with Amuwo Odofin GRA they referred to as Festac extension.

KGD10:

Eko atlantic city is Lagos project partnered with investor. Sink that into your dumbbb skull. Uselesss dingbat was saying because a house was built in Lekki in 1992, it means it was developed according to his stoopid brain. Yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by ZombieSlayer1: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Actually, Peter Obi should not be based in Lagos. shocked

Anambra where he governed for 8 years should be his base. smiley
He doesn't live in Lagos. People here on nairaland have shown several times that he is based in Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by ncoolsome(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

At least you said Lagos, not Lagos state cos it was only Lagos Island that was the capital, not Lagos state. Sink that into your skull.

Neither Adamawa nor Anambra is as developed as Lagos state.

So Lagos island was ones the capital of Nigeria ? U normal so..
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by KGD10: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
GEEBITE:
Obviously a product of failed parentage. Eko Atlantic City has a website where all information on ownership structure is listed. Also if you are unintelligent enough to understand that. I will recommend you visit the office and show room by Kuramo waters. All the doubts about ownership will be made clear.

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/about-us/

I am certain you were probably living in one dungeon or hellhole before 1999 not to know Lekki Phase one was already thriving with a wonderful layouts of houses and roads before Tinubu became a senator. It was opened up by Governor Raji Rasaki just like he did with Amuwo Odofin GRA they referred to as Festac extension.

Read this below and cure your mahdness. You dey mad.

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/education/sea-wall/
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by ncoolsome(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

At least you said Lagos, not Lagos state cos it was only Lagos Island that was the capital, not Lagos state. Sink that into your skull.

So Lagos island was ones the capital of Nigeria ? normancy is far from u..
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Alapogentle: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na now I see say this man no really get sense, see the way he de talk like small pikin wa de learn how to read ABC
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by BanyXchi: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

No wahala.
It’s not by force, the less we are, the better.
When we get Yoruba nation, it would be their loss if they don’t want to be with us, we have nothing to lose cos we’re the ones doing them a favour.
We are already too much sef.

But all the Egun people I know have never said this sha, they all bear Yoruba names.
Feel free to run your mouth on Nairaland sha
Queen, that lunatic is ibo, a mentally retarded anti-yoruba lunatic, Ogus/eguns strongly identify with Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by BanyXchi: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
ariesbull:
Egun people are not yoruba
Badagy people are not yoruba

Stop claiming everone

Even Ijebu people hates to be called yoruba

Osu miscreant, I'm ijebu and we a proudly yoruba, focus on the degeneracy going on in your region

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

Let's make Adamawa or Anambra the capital of Nigeria for over 77 years, then we will come back and have this conversation.

Abuja has only been the capital of Nigeria for just over 30 years, look how it has transformed that territory. Perhaps you people don't know what it means for a state to be the capital of an entire country.

You people keep coming up with this bull crap of Lagos was capital city. Did Lagosians lobby for that to happen? Is it the fault of the Yorubas that both Anambra and Adamawa are landlocked? Was Calabar not the capital before Lagos?

Support your candidate in peace and be reasonable. It is not everytime you must comment.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by davidl7: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
It is now obvious that this miserable, old, drug addict is the reason yorubas and their area boys are hating and harassing the igbos and other tribes in Lagos. How is it supposed to be a big deal that someone came all d way to sandfill your swamps and oceans and build house and pay you omonile fee from foundation to roofing and pay taxes every now and then you still see it like u are doing them a favour?
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by saintrow1: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Epistle Jargon, Keep quiet, Eko was a fort for the Benin Empire, the economy of Lagos State is in the hands of the Igbos, Please Shut up in one small corner, nonsense Tribalist church rat.

Mind you I am from The Big Heart State, born and raised in Ikoyi and Victoria Island, go figure out where that is, I have no business with Eastern Nigeria. Mumu don’t you know that Eko Oni Baje?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
36 hours oloshi
e pain ni sorry oooo pele. benin ko osa ni olodo grin tongue
big heart my foot, you just got schooled with history. idiot
ikoyi and victoria island loool GOD PLEASE, look the only way you can live there is if you or your parent are domestic workers in those areas.
by the way how many gala and chin chin did you sell today? grin
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by saintrow1: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Part of research is asking you questions and your emotional outbursts won't answer the questions....

How did Tinubu modernise Lagos? What was Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

stop being a lazy ass youth and use your data to do research. lazy people like you always cheat in school just to pass. you can't be this lazy come on. look if you are struggling to read, go and watch videos on youtube.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by CheapHomes1: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
saintrow1:

stop being a lazy ass youth and use your data to do research. lazy people like you always cheat in school just to pass. you can't be this lazy come on. look if you are struggling to read, go and watch videos on youtube.

Since you aren't lazy, you don't cheat in school, you aren't struggling to read and you watched videos on youtubes, why can't you answer the question?

How did Tinubu modernise Lagos? What was Lagos before Tinubu became governor
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by OBJlive: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Peter obi does not own or live in lagos but He lives in Anambra not even Enugu
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by gbemishile: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Nobody stopped Tinubu from owning a Property in Adamawa State or Anambra State.

Lagos is the former Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.
Many Nigerians owned properties in Lagos State before Tinubu was born.

Tinubu thinks Nigerians are imbeciless to believe he created Lagos State.
U just stated what u are as an slowpoke.
Who are we to judge ur imbecility grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Gunayo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jones4190:

Anambra is not safe for tinubu to own property there bros.
even peter oni run away to a safety state
Be reasonable for once. If Anambra was the capital of Nigeria, don't you think many people would have moved there and owned a property there including Tinubu and fellow politicians
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by uckay304: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Peter Obi who is contesting against me lives in Lagos. I returned that state to law and order and rule of law. Peter Obi lives there. Atiku has property there - Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGnkqYc0AaY
Which Tinubu developed Lagos?
Was Lagos not the former capital of Nigeria?
Tomorrow now another miscreant will claim he/she developed or built Abuja just like Lagos, but forgetting it is our oil money they used in building those places
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by kolas88(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

ignorant, if i may ask, calabar was the first capital of nigeria for how many years Tell the followers of obituary and atikulooters to relocate to calabar. After all, the place is closer to them than our LAGOS
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by AfonjaConehead: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

Agberoes kipQwaYeT,thank you very much
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by jamace(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
tooth4tooth:

Tinubu is not their mate : 2023 is near.

No Serious Party Can Reject Tinubu – SDP Spokesman

When I saw Obi Supporters pirating Asiwaju's Political Anthem, I told myself, ALABA MARKET needs serious reform. I believe the market can do without piracy.

GET PREPARED TO ENGAGE THEM CONSTRUCTIVELY

1. When they tell you PETER OBI is different. Tell them, if he is different, he will never associate with Atiku. Till today he still see Atiku as his leader and he will never criticize him. He is also a serial cross carpeter like othe nigerian politicians. From APGA to PDP to LP.

2. If they say they just don't want APC and PDP.
Tell them Peter Obi and his deputy were formal PDP members. And Doyin okupe and co who worked with GEJ will be part of his government. Even saraki will decamp.

3. if they say APC and PDP destroy nigerian.
Tell them Peter obi was part of the destroyers under GEJ as members of economic advisers.

4. If they tell you Tinubu is old?
Tell them none of them is young, Peter obi is 61yrs old and qualified to be a geriatric patient in some country. Majority of past US presidents are above 65yrs.

5. If they say Peter obi is intelligent and an economic guru. Tell them Peter obi studied philosophy and finished with third class.
BAT graduated on top of his class in accountancy.

6. If they say Peter obi performed well as Anambra governor? Ask them how come no standing physical legacy we could point to in Anambra. Also, how come we didn't know untill now when BOLA TINUBI, FASHOLA, AMBODE, AKPABIO, AMAECHI, UDOM EMMANUEL, UMAHI, ZULUM etc good performance in their states were and are known by all.
Peter obi at any time was never the best performing governor in the country.

7. If they say Lagos used to be former capital.
Tell them Lagos is different from Lagos state & Lagos state and River state were both established in 1967, Lagos has 5 districts, only one of the district was formal capital. Tinubu developed the rest four exclusively.

8. If they tell you Tinubu did nothing in lagos?
Tell them to tell you how lekki and island looked like before 1999. Pls ask them if, RRS, LCDA, LAMATA, LAWMA, Millennium schools,etc were in existence before 1999.

9. If they tell you, but Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu did this or that? Tell them TINUBU laid the foundations. Afterall, you didn't support him when he brought them and they blame their failures on Tinubu. He can as well be responsible for their success.

10. If they tell you Lateef Jakande prepared the blueprint, tell them Lateef jakande was Awolowo disciple just like Tinubu. Tinubu reviewed the blueprint. BRT and Lekki free trade zones etc were never part of Jakande Plans.

11. Dangote refinery was supposed to be in Ondo state. Tell them, Tinubu and fashola wooed him to lagos, ask Dangote himself.

12. If they tell you Tinubu is a bigot, tell them,
Tinubu was the first governor since 1999 to appoint an Igbo man, Ben akabueze from anambra as commissioner in lagos, Can Ibo governor appoint other tribe as a commissioner? While Tinubu wife is a Christian for 35yrs with Majority of his political disciples cut across board.
Ask them to mention one act of detribalization or non act of religion bigotry by Peter obi.
Infact he deported northerners and non anambra indigenes when he was a governor
He has never congratulated Muslims on any Eid Celebration before until recently, who is he deceiving. He is yet to visit Owo since the attack in the CATHOLIC Church despite been a Catholic member. There is difference between been frugal and stingy. We need leaders that are emphatic.

13. If they tell you Tinubu is greedy and ambitious, tell them, Tinubu left power since 2007 & he never aspired to become a senator or minister or decamped, even as he sponsors and supports a lot of his political associates to hold elective positions untill now.
It is desperation that made PETER OBI to jump from APGA to PDP to LP.

14. If they tell you Tinubu should be made responsible for Buhari few shortcomings, Tell them. They have forgotten Tinubu was mocked for being Sidelined, Used and Dumped by the Buhari government, thereby preventing him from proffering economic advice to them.
Infact, the Opposition celebrated his decimation. Tinubu only crime is that he remains loyal to his party and the game, waiting for this moment to Right the Wrongs & God will help him to reposition Nigeria.

15. If they tell you, he has no secondary school certificate. Tell them to produce Dr Afe Babalola secondary school certificate & that there are many alternatives qualifications to enter university abroad.

16 If they tell you he is responsible for LEKKI massacre. Tell them, It boils down to hatred and blackmail. Hatred will kill some people, initially they said he was the one sponsoring Endsars to embarras Buhari. Later they said he ordered thugs to attack Endsars protesters, and lastly, he ordered the army to shoot at protesters. Ask them, Can someone who holds no political office suddenly give orders to the army? Even a sitting governor was unable to order a common police commissioner in his state during the Mayhem in Magodo, Lagos.
We saw videos of where Nnamdi kanu was ordering his brothers to go and destroy Tinubu's businesses and companies because of the hatred they have for Tinubu.

17. If they tell you he wants to islamize Nigeria by choosing Shettima as running mate. Tell them, The same CAN still blame Buhari for Islamization even when he chose Pastor Osinbajo. That Igbo people never embraced Awolowo when he chose Philip, a Christian like him as vice. Even till early this year, Igbo and some Christians still call OSINBAJO fake pastor. So, even if Tinubu pick Pope, they will still call him fake POPE as they are calling bishops that attended shetimma unveiling fake.They have at one time called pastor Osinbajo, a renowned RCCG pastor fake before. Infact, to them Tinubu wife also of RCCG is a fake pastor.

Truth be told
IT IS VERY HARD TO DEFEND AND MARKET BOLA TINUBU

1. Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

2. Tinubu is boko haram/bandits sympathiser.

3. Tinubu's VP candidate has link with Boko Haram.

4. Tinubu supports bandits and not his Yoruba people, "Where are the cows?"

5. Tinubu supported EndSARS killing of Nigeria youths at Lekki Tollgate.

6. Tinubu is a Drug lord/addict.

7. Tinubu is the national leader of APC and APC has performed woefully.

8. Real age controversy

9. Real name controversy - Identity thief.

10. Tinubu has Poor Health status . Always in London or Paris hospital. A sick Nigeria does not want a sick President.

11. Tinubu insulted christianity by Hiring 30 fake bishops for inauguration.

12. Tinubu chose Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is insensitive to equity and justice, only driven by selfishness and greed.

13. Tinubu insulted Northern christians, that no capable christian to be his VP.

14. Tinubu economic policy is to feed soldiers with Agbado & cassava.

15. Tinubu educational certificates are controversial. Tinubu has no schools attended or classmates. How did Tinubu make First Class in a Diploma course of less than 2 years- August 1977 to June 1979?..

16. Tinubu has grabbed for himself choicest landed properties in Lagos and controls Lagos state treasury.

17. Tinubu is hyper selfish and greedy in all his ways. It is either him or nobody else.

18. For 8 years Tinubu was busy drawing master plan/blueprint, NO infrastructural development, yet Lagos debt rose from N200m in 1999 to about N100b in 2007.

Vote wisely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Jonathan Marks 5th Anniversary As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.