Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (40559 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by frank14011991(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Lagos State was the former FCT like Abuja now.

Northerners will pursue Tinubu from Abuja if he thinks no Nigerian should have access to Lagos State which is the former FCT of Nigeria
speak for yourself, northerners are behind tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by erico2k2(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

It’s a big shame on him to leave the state he turned to Dubai to come and come live in an opposition state.
Use your leaking brain for once before your head becomes finally empty.
kia hunger can make one think with their ass i stead of HQ.sounds like a pained jndividual frm rundown ketu.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Whois(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
You mean one Nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by kenodrill: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Nobody stopped Tinubu from owning a Property in Adamawa State or Anambra State.

Lagos is the former Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.
Many Nigerians owned properties in Lagos State before Tinubu was born.

Tinubu thinks Nigerians are imbeciless to believe he created Lagos State.

But calabar and lokoja were once capital so why are they not as developed as Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by SugarGirl44(f): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
erico2k2:

kia hunger can make one think with their ass i stead of HQ.sounds like a pained jndividual frm rundown ketu.

You mean the hunger that drove your parents away from your land to SW?
I get you now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by luluman: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

At least you said Lagos, not Lagos state cos it was only Lagos Island that was the capital, not Lagos state. Sink that into your skull.

Neither Adamawa nor Anambra is as developed as Lagos state.
You be mumu. So you know not that if the Lagos highland develops it affects the entire Lagos. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by SugarGirl44(f): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
BurialGround:

No matter how hard you try, you can't beat your parents in madness prowess.

They are displaying there's at the mkt square while you're displaying yours online.

OSHE.

If your candidate can take advice from a mad man, imagine ordinary cretins like you.
That shows madness runs in your lineage and entire region.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by erico2k2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You mean the hunger that drove your parents away from your land to SW?
I get you now.
Nah darling, my parents are in the Uk, yours are in makoko where there isn't no toilets,U think say me and you nah mate, urgent 2k biatch

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Abdulqareem: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
ganisucks:

He's not even a contestant and the election has already been conducted. Everything from now to February is just mere formality. President Obi has already been accepted by all and sundry who are relevant in the shape of things. He has in fact began his victory tour.
ALL NIGERIAN = IPOB. YEYE DEY SMELL FOR UNA HEAD
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by aalangel(f): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
The new basket mouth.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Ingocof(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Nobody stopped Tinubu from owning a Property in Adamawa State or Anambra State.

Lagos is the former Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.
Many Nigerians owned properties in Lagos State before Tinubu was born.

Tinubu thinks Nigerians are imbeciless to believe he created Lagos State.

But Calabar, and Lokoja are not former federal capital territory?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by sarkinbauchi: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2022
frank14011991:
speak for yourself, northerners are behind tinubu

See this Yoruba Tinubu supporter speaking. You're not from North. We only recognise Atiku and Obi for 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2022
tooth4tooth:

Tinubu is not their mate : 2023 is near.

No Serious Party Can Reject Tinubu – SDP Spokesman

When I saw Obi Supporters pirating Asiwaju's Political Anthem, I told myself, ALABA MARKET needs serious reform. I believe the market can do without piracy.

GET PREPARED TO ENGAGE THEM CONSTRUCTIVELY

1. When they tell you PETER OBI is different. Tell them, if he is different, he will never associate with Atiku. Till today he still see Atiku as his leader and he will never criticize him. He is also a serial cross carpeter like othe nigerian politicians. From APGA to PDP to LP.

2. If they say they just don't want APC and PDP.
Tell them Peter Obi and his deputy were formal PDP members. And Doyin okupe and co who worked with GEJ will be part of his government. Even saraki will decamp.

3. if they say APC and PDP destroy nigerian.
Tell them Peter obi was part of the destroyers under GEJ as members of economic advisers.

4. If they tell you Tinubu is old?
Tell them none of them is young, Peter obi is 61yrs old and qualified to be a geriatric patient in some country. Majority of past US presidents are above 65yrs.

5. If they say Peter obi is intelligent and an economic guru. Tell them Peter obi studied philosophy and finished with third class.
BAT graduated on top of his class in accountancy.

6. If they say Peter obi performed well as Anambra governor? Ask them how come no standing physical legacy we could point to in Anambra. Also, how come we didn't know untill now when BOLA TINUBI, FASHOLA, AMBODE, AKPABIO, AMAECHI, UDOM EMMANUEL, UMAHI, ZULUM etc good performance in their states were and are known by all.
Peter obi at any time was never the best performing governor in the country.

7. If they say Lagos used to be former capital.
Tell them Lagos is different from Lagos state & Lagos state and River state were both established in 1967, Lagos has 5 districts, only one of the district was formal capital. Tinubu developed the rest four exclusively.

8. If they tell you Tinubu did nothing in lagos?
Tell them to tell you how lekki and island looked like before 1999. Pls ask them if, RRS, LCDA, LAMATA, LAWMA, Millennium schools,etc were in existence before 1999.

9. If they tell you, but Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu did this or that? Tell them TINUBU laid the foundations. Afterall, you didn't support him when he brought them and they blame their failures on Tinubu. He can as well be responsible for their success.

10. If they tell you Lateef Jakande prepared the blueprint, tell them Lateef jakande was Awolowo disciple just like Tinubu. Tinubu reviewed the blueprint. BRT and Lekki free trade zones etc were never part of Jakande Plans.

11. Dangote refinery was supposed to be in Ondo state. Tell them, Tinubu and fashola wooed him to lagos, ask Dangote himself.

12. If they tell you Tinubu is a bigot, tell them,
Tinubu was the first governor since 1999 to appoint an Igbo man, Ben akabueze from anambra as commissioner in lagos, Can Ibo governor appoint other tribe as a commissioner? While Tinubu wife is a Christian for 35yrs with Majority of his political disciples cut across board.
Ask them to mention one act of detribalization or non act of religion bigotry by Peter obi.
Infact he deported northerners and non anambra indigenes when he was a governor
He has never congratulated Muslims on any Eid Celebration before until recently, who is he deceiving. He is yet to visit Owo since the attack in the CATHOLIC Church despite been a Catholic member. There is difference between been frugal and stingy. We need leaders that are emphatic.

13. If they tell you Tinubu is greedy and ambitious, tell them, Tinubu left power since 2007 & he never aspired to become a senator or minister or decamped, even as he sponsors and supports a lot of his political associates to hold elective positions untill now.
It is desperation that made PETER OBI to jump from APGA to PDP to LP.

14. If they tell you Tinubu should be made responsible for Buhari few shortcomings, Tell them. They have forgotten Tinubu was mocked for being Sidelined, Used and Dumped by the Buhari government, thereby preventing him from proffering economic advice to them.
Infact, the Opposition celebrated his decimation. Tinubu only crime is that he remains loyal to his party and the game, waiting for this moment to Right the Wrongs & God will help him to reposition Nigeria.

15. If they tell you, he has no secondary school certificate. Tell them to produce Dr Afe Babalola secondary school certificate & that there are many alternatives qualifications to enter university abroad.

16 If they tell you he is responsible for LEKKI massacre. Tell them, It boils down to hatred and blackmail. Hatred will kill some people, initially they said he was the one sponsoring Endsars to embarras Buhari. Later they said he ordered thugs to attack Endsars protesters, and lastly, he ordered the army to shoot at protesters. Ask them, Can someone who holds no political office suddenly give orders to the army? Even a sitting governor was unable to order a common police commissioner in his state during the Mayhem in Magodo, Lagos.
We saw videos of where Nnamdi kanu was ordering his brothers to go and destroy Tinubu's businesses and companies because of the hatred they have for Tinubu.

17. If they tell you he wants to islamize Nigeria by choosing Shettima as running mate. Tell them, The same CAN still blame Buhari for Islamization even when he chose Pastor Osinbajo. That Igbo people never embraced Awolowo when he chose Philip, a Christian like him as vice. Even till early this year, Igbo and some Christians still call OSINBAJO fake pastor. So, even if Tinubu pick Pope, they will still call him fake POPE as they are calling bishops that attended shetimma unveiling fake.They have at one time called pastor Osinbajo, a renowned RCCG pastor fake before. Infact, to them Tinubu wife also of RCCG is a fake pastor.

Truth be told

You skipped the part where he was a drug lord and he is not from Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Emperor88(m): 2:13am On Oct 19, 2022
Acidosis:

Lagos state was created in the 70s, Anambra in 1991 (same day with Kogi and Kebbi state).

Those who compare Lagos (a former Nigeria's capital for over 70 years) with Anambra are actually shameless. We should be comparing Lagos with Paris and London.

Anambra should be compared with Kebbi and Kogi, not even Ogun state that was created in the early 80s or so.
As if the land that is called Anambra now never exist before 1991.
Old Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu. A further re-organisation in 1991 divided Anambra into two states, Anambra and Enugu.
So let us combine Enugu and Anambra and compade it to Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by kizyalex10(m): 3:40am On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:

At least you said Lagos, not Lagos state cos it was only Lagos Island that was the capital, not Lagos state. Sink that into your skull.

Neither Adamawa nor Anambra is as developed as Lagos state.
stop being a fool,has adamawa or anambra ever been a former capital?what did tinubu do in lagos that is new to a capital,do u know the previlege of what a state capital enjoys?
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Gaabasky: 4:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu is a street area father politician I don't think any candidate can March him in jab
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by BurialGround: 5:21am On Oct 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If your candidate can take advice from a mad man, imagine ordinary cretins like you.
That shows madness runs in your lineage and entire region.

Yeah he took advice from a mad man to Bleep your mother and you're the product of that advice.

Your useless sisters will also collect from that advice. OSHE.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by SugarGirl44(f): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2022
erico2k2:

Nah darling, my parents are in the Uk, yours are in makoko where there isn't no toilets,U think say me and you nah mate, urgent 2k biatch

Yes they’re in audio UK.
Your entire generation can’t amount to anything in life without stepping foot in Yorubaland.
That’s the norm, no need debating it.
Some of them are just getting to Jibowu park as we speak.
Soon you’ll all be uprooted back to your cave.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Jephyard(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:

Asaba, Calabar were also the capital at some point. So what happened? You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

I repeat only Lagos Island was the capital. 97% of what became Lagos today was under the Western region under Awolowo. In fact, Ikeja was Awolowo's brainchild!

Also Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, banana island, Eko Atlantic city, Magodo etc

You are a liar from hell. You can only deceive those who don't know the history of Lagos.

Federal government develop all part of Lagos. Take that to the bank. Who do you think develop areas like Surulere, Apapa, Ikeja (Awolowo plan for Ikeja was to be an Industrial Zone, FG aided in building an international Airport that also promote growth of Ikeja to a high level), Amuwo Odofin (FESTAC) and area like Iyanu Ipaja axis (Gowon Open those axis). Those where vision from federal government all the way from Gowon down to IBB.

Magodo has be in existence since in the 80's. Banana Island started all the way back in 1983 first in V.Island but Lagos State did their nonsense before the guy had to move it to Ikoyi then no body believe it will come to fruition. Lekki Phase 1 was formally Maroko, do your finding bro. Razaq of Lagos State administrators then demolished every structure there claiming sea surge for his reason and Lagos State sold most part the land to their rich friends. The people displaced from Maroko move down to places like Ajah and co. My pips move to Ajah in 1995. Before the coming of Tinubu, Ajah was a busy axis already with it Market. Even if we are to talk about the Governor that bring development to axis like Lekki Phase 1 down to Ibeju Lekki, it's solely on Lateef Jakande. Without him Tinubu won't be able to establish an industrial zone in Ibeju-Lekki fo a start. Mind you they were estate on this axis before Tinubu so no even start to dey cap nonsense. Eko Atlantic was use to curb the ocean surge and why is it taking so long to be developed, It almost 23 years still empty as a desert. It took the whole of Dubai 30 years to develop. By the way Dubai is Bigger than Eko Atlantic and we both know in the next 7 years there will still be nothing to show for it. Stop hyping that very slow venture.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by ariesbull: 6:26am On Oct 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You’re insane if not you won’t be saying this.
I am Ijebu and I’ve never heard this thrash you just vomited.
Egun is a subset of Yoruba, or are they hausa or ibo?

http://www.citypeopleonline.com/why-the-ijebu-insist-they-are-not-from-ile-ife/

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/06/25/ijebus-are-from-sudan-awujale-insists/
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by KGD10: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Jephyard:

You are a liar from hell. You can only deceive those who don't know the history of Lagos.

Federal government develop all part of Lagos. Take that to the bank. Who do you think develop areas like Surulere, Apapa, Ikeja (Awolowo plan for Ikeja was to be an Industrial Zone, FG aided in building an international Airport that also promote growth of Ikeja to a high level), Amuwo

Odofin (FESTAC) and area like Iyanu Ipaja axis (Gowon Open those axis). Those where vision from federal government all the way from Gowon down to IBB.

Magodo has be in existence since in the 80's. Banana Island started all the way back in 1983 first in V.Island but Lagos State did their nonsense before the guy had to move it to Ikoyi then no body believe it will come to fruition. Lekki Phase 1 was formally Maroko, do your finding bro. Razaq of Lagos State administrators then demolished every structure there claiming sea surge for his reason and Lagos State sold most part the land to their rich friends. The people displaced from Maroko move down to places like Ajah and co. My pips move to Ajah in 1995. Before the coming of Tinubu, Ajah was a busy axis already with it Market. Even if we are to talk about the Governor that bring development to axis like Lekki Phase 1 down to Ibeju Lekki, it's solely on Lateef Jakande. Without him Tinubu won't be able to establish an industrial zone in Ibeju-Lekki fo a start. Mind you they were estate on this axis before Tinubu so no even start to dey cap nonsense. Eko Atlantic was use to curb the ocean surge and why is it taking so long to be developed, It almost 23 years still empty as a desert. It took the whole of Dubai 30 years to develop. By the way Dubai is Bigger than Eko Atlantic and we both know in the next 7 years there will still be nothing to show for it. Stop hyping that very slow venture.

Come to think of it with all the money that Lagos is making and all the development, how come Lagos State government can't build their own airport instead of the one build by FG. Anamabra a small state compare to Lagos built their own airport without FG support, same as Imo State. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Apapa seaport was built by the SW resources before amalgamation yet pumps revenues to federal government. Tell me who should be screaming blue murder if not Lagos? You dey mad?

Apart from the airport which the federal government built in 1980's after Awolowo laid the industrial work while Ikeja was still under the western region in the 60's, federal government did nothing in Ikeja. Ikeja was all Awolowo work.

You said some houses were in magodo and Lekki in the 90's... aren't there houses in mushin? Does that means it's developed? Heck, who laid the Lekki industrial lay out, free trade zone and seaport if not Tinubu? You dey mad?

Why wasn't Banana island built in 1983 until a year after Tinubu came into office? You dey mad? Meanwhile, Tinubu was part of the nadeco team that outlined and supervised it before he became a governor.

Eko Atlantic city is also Tinubu's brain child. Read below https://www.ekoatlantic.com/education/sea-wall/
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by HighTableVoice: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Tinubu, you are brainless! What a low life comment from a presidential candidate.

Someone should let Tinubu know that Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria and has had different administrators and governors. Tinubu did not built Lagos, Nigerian government did.

If fair play was given, other ports in Nigeria would be be working and people won’t have to go to Lagos to clear containers etc.

Tinubu reeks of recklessness and ignorance as if he has lost his sense of reasoning!

Brother man, Tinubu's achieved. Simple as that. Unless you want to ignore the truth and to justify what is unjustifiable. You all hate the man and yet pray for a legacy like his. Hypocrite
As for your point on issues of port, is it Tinubu's fault.. if you get more than 40bn every month and can't run a successful state, attract investors, investments regardless of port or no port it won't matter even if you 10x of that. Being land locked is a not a disadvantage, there are other ways a state improves and make use of its land mass. Abeg I get more important things to do as am just really tired of this whole Obi supporters and their cry cry matter.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by christistruth01: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Ingocof:

But Calabar, and Lokoja are not former federal capital territory?

Neither was Lagos State

Lagos Island was the Capital and FCT not Lagos State and the Capital ended at Apongbon Bridge

The rest of Lagos was inside Awolowo's western Region with Awolowo Presiding over it
The Dream that made Lagos an Economic Powerhouse was Awolowo's Dream

At independence in 1960 at least 97% of Today's Lagos belonged to Awolowo's western Region

Even Lagos Island the Capital was still Geographically in the Western Region
Do you see the Tiny dot in the Map below that was the FCT Lagos
the rest of Lagos State was Awolowo's Lagos

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Jephyard(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:

Apapa seaport was built by the SW resources before amalgamation yet pumps revenues to federal government. Tell me who should be screaming blue murder if not Lagos? You dey mad?

Apart from the airport the federal government built in 1980's after Awolowo laid the industrial work while Ikeja was under the western region in the 60's federal government did nothing in Ikeja.

You said some houses were in magodo and Lekki in the 90's... aren't there houses in mushin? Does that means it's developed? Heck, who laid the Lekki industrial lay out, free trade zone and seaport if not Tinubu? You dey mad?

Why wasn't Banana island built in 1983 until a year after Tinubu came into office? You dey mad? Meanwhile, tun was part of the nadeco team that outlined and supervised it before he became a governor.

Lolz seriously you no well. So you believe in one year Tinubu rush build banana island. An area that has been in construction before he become a Governor. Man you funny.

Magodo and Lekki Phase 1(Maroko)! This two places were highly developed. For Magodo, the Lagos State government then Gbolahan Mudasirua acquired the plots from the original owners on the pretence that it was being taken over for overriding public interest, same thing Razaq did to the people at Maroko now Lekki Phase 1 only to sell to their rich friends. Maroko can be like to be in the class of Ajegunle a big slum way back before razaq destroy the place. Ask the older generation about Maroko aka Lekki Phase 1

Apapa was built with South West revenue! Which south west revenue pleae. Please don't kill me with laugh. You seem to forget Lagos was a British Colony and then Nigeria Capital. I hope you know what that means. Please someone should provide a copy of the history of Lagos to this bro. I don't think you know much of Lagos cos if you do you won't be saying this. I understand you have to try and push a narrative for you candidate but please research wide before typing nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by pemzy: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:

It's not! Sink that into your skull.

Tinubu will never be president. Nigerians are wiser.

Sink that into your agbado skull!! smiley
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by IfnobeGod20: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:

Asaba, Calabar were also the capital at some point. So what happened? You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

I repeat only Lagos Island was the capital. 97% of what became Lagos today was under the Western region under Awolowo. In fact, Ikeja was Awolowo's brainchild!

Also Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, banana island, Eko Atlantic city, Magodo etc
This is the same lie that you guys have been circulating. Calabar has never been capital of Nigeria. Calabar was the capital of Southern protectorate and Lokoja the northern protectorate. Lagos was solely the capital of Nigeria as a whole. You guys need to stop diffusing the truth and put thing the way it is.
Lagos has been a cosmopolitan state for long. During the 80th that we were in school, we were also in high spirit to prepare to go to Lagos for holidays then and the confirmation is, how many leaders of Lagos are truly Lagosians or members of Aworis family. Mostly Lagos leaders are from other states of the Federation. People migrate to Lagos because of the effects of Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Juliusetoo: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Mr Tinubu in case if you have forgotten Lagos is former capital of Nigeria, you know you are old and can't really think will again
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by KIDfurniture(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Lol this is one knows nothing about politics. I feel for you sha. What do u do for a living ?

candidtalk:

Why will you like his face when you equate him to be the main force preventing you and your IPOBian brothers from taking over Lagos?

It will never happen bro. Go back to the SE and develop your respective States instead of casting beady and covetous eyes over Lagos. Yorubas are now waking up to your treachery.

Abi you see as UK Brexit? We Yorubas too now know what we have to do going into the future. You have been warned.

Go and revitalise your SE and be ready to make it your permanent home because the future of Nigeria is regional and protectionist. Nothing can change that.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by jude79(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Juliusetoo:
Mr Tinubu in case if you have forgotten Lagos is former capital of Nigeria, you know you are old and can't really think will again

But Peter lives in GRA onitsha, he only has a rented apartment in Lagos, because of international airport, and travel exigencies, yes he had business in Lagos, but that is just branch of his business in onitsha and it was even before tinubu became governor, so what exactly do tinubu mean, because tinubu is only pan Yoruba Muslim, he has no investment outside his enclave, except companies he had shares in, bought with looted Lagos money when he was governor, obi's investments are in the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria, obi has rented apartments in portharcourt, uyo, Abuja, jos and Kano, does that mean he lives in all these places at the same time, tinubu has a house in Abuja, not even rented apartment, does that mean tinubu lives in Abuja, what kind of deception is this.

Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Lol this is one knows nothing about politics. I feel for you sha. What do u do for a living ?

I hawk fan yoga on lekki expressway daily. Now, get lost.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by KIDfurniture(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Just like ur grandpa ! Amonda Yekini Ogunlere

candidtalk:

I hawk fan yoga on lekki expressway daily. Now, get lost.
Re: Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Just like ur grandpa ! Amonda Yekini Ogunlere

Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? / Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form / Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.