Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,390 members, 7,917,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations (309 Views)

Nigeria Is Poor, Elected Officials Should Earn Minimum Wage – Soludo / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / "Nigerian Criminals Are Richer Than Policemen" -Abba Kyari Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations by VaselineCrew: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu is the latest politician to remind the gullible masses that Nigeria is a poor nation, well at least for the poor masses.

For the government though, Nigeria is flowing with milk and honey as they live lavish rock-star lifestyles with funds meant to develop the nation.

They never even think of driving the likes of corolla, no, their eyes are always on benz, range rover and so on

They will give themselves billions of naira for Kitchen and food budgets, in a so called "poor country"

Their supporters are always in a hurry to agree with them though, nodding their heads like agama-lizards, saying, "yes, the country is poor"

Ok! So the country is poor, then why are your politicians riding in Maybachs and flying in private Jets?

So you have a poor household that can't feed, but you go an borrow money from bank to buy C-Class? I don't gerrit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations by VaselineCrew: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
angry

Re: Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations by successmatters(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Never again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations by gift2xl: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
They are licensed Yahoo dudes.
Re: Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations by SeniorMan715(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Useless government and country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations by VaselineCrew: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
gift2xl:
They are licensed Yahoo dudes.

It is so annoying and depressing.

The kitchen budget of the president alone for instance is enough to buy thousands of 250-watt Solar panels that could be deployed to universities around the country, making them energy independent as well as contributing positively towards Climate Change with use of less fossil fuels.

Yet, no one will enter and say I want to scrap the Kitchen budget or make it under 10 million a year.

Nigerians are so annoying as well; they just keep on supporting rubbish.

There used to be some Rossikk guy here that would always blame whites for Nigeria's under-development, yet he has a president that rides Maybach when citizens don't have ordinary pipe-borne water.

Upside down nation, sometimes I feel all the politicians should be wiped out entirely, but I am not God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations by Antyislam: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
For the sake of my children I will not vote for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Poor, Yet Our Leaders Are Richer Than Leaders Of Rich Nations by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nigerians never suffer enough.

If not why would anybody think of voting for any of these old men?

Like the OP rightly pointed out, why is the government so expensive in a supposedly poor country? Why all these emoluments and perks of office for public office holders?

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Arisetv Presenter Screws PDP Chieftain On Tinubu's Metaphor / FG, Nnamdi Kanu Visits The Appeal Court / Ebube Mbah Calls On Uzodinma To Account For 140 Billion LGA Funds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.