Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wike, Wike Take It Easy O! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wike, Wike Take It Easy O! (610 Views)

IT'S EASY TO START EARNING 65K MONTHLY WITH JUST A CAPITAL OF N17,200 / IT'S EASY TO START EARNING 65K MONTHLY WITH A CAPITAL OF JUST N17,200 / Human Right Abuse, Even Nigerian Police Are No Longer Finding It Easy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike, Wike Take It Easy O! by Pascal9: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
After all this gragra, what becomes of wike after Atiku wins, amaechi was lucky that GEJ lost. Now chances of Atiku winning is high, must Ikwere people always play spoilers. I pity for wike, The north will never forget, as long as Nigeria remain one he can't be president again
Re: Wike, Wike Take It Easy O! by Felimax(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
The North are far, very far sophisticated than that. They are very wise when it comes to election and politics. Just believe me.

They will hold it against Wike and not against Ikwerre people because they know and understand that there are still lots of Ikwerre people today that are taking the shot because of Atiku and Wike is doing everything in his power to cripple those men.

The truth is except APC wins Wike is a goner. It will not even be Atiku that will fight him but the dogs of PDP will do the finishing.

I found so interesting and I don't want Wike to stop I want him to continue. I was so happy Wike and his goons where not with the campaign train and by God's grace victory is sure.
Re: Wike, Wike Take It Easy O! by Pascal9: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Felimax:
The North are far, very far sophisticated than that. They are very wise when it comes to election and politics. Just believe me.

They will hold it against Wike and not against Ikwerre people because they know and understand that there are still lots of Ikwerre people today that are taking the shot because of Atiku and Wike is doing everything in his power to cripple those men.

The truth is except APC wins Wike is a goner. It will not even be Atiku that will fight him but the dogs of PDP will do the finishing.

I found so interesting and I don't want Wike to stop I want him to continue. I was so happy Wike and his goons where not with the campaign train and by God's grace victory is sure.

Amen
Re: Wike, Wike Take It Easy O! by Pascal9: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
But why always Ikwere, after see what Yoruba did to Amaechi

(1) (Reply)

Wats Up Naija Pple / Dollars Flood Into Ur Account Starting With Only 7 Dollars / Chile Police Find Suitcases Made Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.