Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,211 members, 7,897,144 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? (406 Views)

Why Do Lagosians Pay 10% Monthly Tithes On Taxes To The Godfather Of The State? / Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? by Tekes: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Note: I am in no way a political fanatics, I have no interest in Politics and hardly a supporter of any of the presidential candidates.

If you've seen the book "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo, Don Corleone who is described as the godfather, is the nearest thing to a mastermind from the novel.

I believe Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the godfather of Nigeria Politics and the best strategist in Nigeria political clime.

Love him or hate him, he is just too great at Politics.

If I am to get into Politics and I have to pursue endorsement, I will seek it from the Jagaban.

Obj, Ibb and the rest can't be compared to Bat, when it comes to their individual influence in politics.

Talk of loyalty, he commands it more than anyone else.

Talk of political sons and daughters, he has more of it and they're top gun.

He enthrones and dethrones.

This man should be a case study in Political science in Nigeria Universities.

Does he has his flaws? Big Yes.

I think his name should go down in history as Nigeria's political giant ad godfather.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? by Gift00(f): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi for everyone

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? by successmatters(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Tekes:
Note: I am in no way a political fanatics, I have no interest in Politics and hardly a supporter of any of the presidential candidates.

If you've seen the book "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo, Don Corleone who is described as the godfather, is the nearest thing to a mastermind from the novel.

I believe Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the godfather of Nigeria Politics and the best strategist in Nigeria political clime.

Love him or hate him, he is just too great at Politics.

If I am to get into Politics and I have to pursue endorsement, I will seek it from the Jagaban.

Obj, Ibb and the rest can't be compared to Bat, when it comes to their individual influence in politics.

Talk of loyalty, he commands it more than anyone else.

Talk of political sons and daughters, he has more of it and they're top gun.

He enthrones and dethrones.

This man should be a case study in Political science in Nigeria Universities.

Does he has his flaws? Big Yes.

I think his name should go down in history as Nigeria's political giant ad godfather.

Who would you pick as the poorest urchin impoverished by Tinubu looting of Lagos?

Think of the consequences of their actions too.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? by Africana1123(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2022
successmatters:

Who nwould you pick as the poorest urchin impoverished by Tinubu looting of Lagos?

Think of the consequences of their actions too.
Are you proud of your state from this list?.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? by thesicilian: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2022
BAT is the closest to a godfather among the living politicians today. I have a lot of respect for his political strategies. But I strongly believe he should have remained a kingmaker rather than attempting a king by himself.
Re: Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? by successmatters(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Africana1123:
Are you proud of your state from this list?.

Yes, I am from Lagos. Every Nigerian is from Lagos, for propaganda purposes grin
Re: Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? by Africana1123(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2022
successmatters:

Yes, I am from Lagos. Every Nigerian is from Lagos, for propaganda purposes grin
respect the originator of modern Lagos ,calabar is former capital too and you can check our current FCT now Abuja on the list.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? by Day169: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2022
No one yet. smiley
Re: Who Will You Pick As The GODFATHER Of Nigeria Politics? by kcnwaigbo: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2022
BAT is the local champion of SW politics

(1) (Reply)

The Two Powerful Missiles That Landed On Pdp/Obi's Supporters Yesterday / 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland / Throwback:Louis Farrakhan Defends Nigeria As Most Corrupt Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.