Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,576 members, 7,948,231 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

In Love With A Housemaid 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Housemaid 1 (434 Views)

In Love With A Housemaid 2 / I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Housemaid 1 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
I sat on the sofa listening to my mother's talk. I was so delighted to see her after all these months. All my attention ended when this fair beauty walked in with a tray of juice.
I was shocked to the marrow. So she's the new maid my mom was talking about. What a beauty. She was short. Her skin was very light in complexion and deep within me,I knew it was her natural skin. Her hair was so black and long. It wasn't plaited. I stared at her. How could such a beauty like this end up to be a maid?
Mom followed my gaze.
"Tunde,why are you looking at her like that? Has she bewitched you too?"
"No,what are ...." I was still staring at her. She looked at me back and placed the glass on the table near me.
"Tunde!" Mom panicked. "This girl will not kill me oo. Sewa,oya,straight to the market."she left.
What a beautiful name. It explains her beauty. Sewa means beauty. She left still not uttering a word. Was she dumb? Well I wouldn't mind,her beauty is enough to drive a insane man sane.
I turned my attention to my mother.
"What were you saying ma?"
"Do you see your life? That is how every other men behave whenever they see her. Even Chief Akodi was planning to take her as his fifth wife. Do you even imagine that Joseph is also interested in her?"
"Mom,she's beautiful."
"I think she is an esumoja."
"Mom,what are you talking about? She's not a mermaid."I said.
"It's only a mammy water that can possess her beauty and you have fallen into her evil spell."
She kept lamenting.
"If not because your father is a strong man,he would have slept with her. That girl has special charm to draw men to her.
"Mama,o ti to. She's a normal human like the rest of us."
"Are you sure?"
"Why not? Since when did you employ her?"
"Last month. After Monisade left,I put a vacant signing front of the gate and she came in the night. That day rain was falling heavily. She started crying that she does not have a home to stay and that we should help her."
"How old is she?"
"Nineteen."
"Nineteen?" I repeated.
"Why are you asking stupid questions? "
"Mom...never mind."
I wanted to tell her that I had fallen in love with Sewa. But no way,she's going to faint if I tell her that. She's been pressuring me to get married to Adeola just because she's from an influential family like us. The fact is I don't like her not to talk of love or marriage. I'll better be in love with a stranger than marry a spoilt woman who can't raise her hand to light up a gas to cook.
"What's it?"
"Nothing ma. Er...Mama,I...I want to tell you that I'm no longer interested in Adeola."
Mom stood up suddenly,retying her wrapper.
"Nibo? Ko possible."
"Mom,sit down. The truth is I'm not in love with her. After all this years of dating her,I still don't like her."
"Tunde. Ahhhh!"
I stood up and led her back to her seat. She still refused to sit down.
" Mom..."
"Have you fallen in love with that witch to the extent that you would deny your fiancee?"
"It's not like that."
"E ma gba mi o. Omo yi to koba mi."
"Mom,please be quiet."
After minutes of calming her,she sat down.
I drank the juice.
Mother just looked on. What was she thinking? Planning to chase Sewa out? I wouldn't allow that.
For the rest of the day,I didn't set my eyes on her until dad came back from a business meeting. I prostrated
"Ekale sir."
Dad smiled warmly.
"Kaabo."
He sat down still looking at me. Dad nodded with approval.
"My son."
"Yes,father."I bowed respectfully.
" We will talk after dinner. How is everything going on with you?"
"Everything is fine."
"What about your girlfriend?"
"She's doing well."
"Where is your mother?"
Mom rushed in and I left them to talk. I went to my room.
Few minutes later,someone knocked.
"Come in."
The door opened. I raised my head and saw Sewa. I was shocked to see her in my room but guess what? I'm glad.
I stared at her face. She was loss of words.
"Is dinner ready?"
"Yes sir....yes sir. Mommy asked me to call you."
For goodness sake,her voice is so angelic and she can speak english so fluently. I was shocked.
I finally found my voice too.
"Okay,thanks."
She looked frightened as I came closer to her. I so much wanted to hold her and kiss her lips.
"Sir..."she spoke in a small voice when I held her arm. I was already stroking her hair. Her eyes widened in fear. It brought me back out of the land of fantasy.
" I'm sorry....Sewa...just go....I don't want to see you again....What spell....please leave." I said as I withdrew from her and closed the door.
What the hell did I just do?

To be continued. Please like and comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For Sure Her Sweet Ikebe Is So Perfect / Bbnaija Star, Allysyn Surfaces As A Member Of Dora Milaje In Black Panther (vide / I Was Just Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.