Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,484 members, 7,917,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

In Love With A Housemaid 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Housemaid 2 (900 Views)

My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? / I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Housemaid 2 by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2022
I sat on my bed,thinking unclearly. I just can't understand why it feels so strange. Why was she scared? That I rape her? I don't understand. I rinsed my face and went to the dining room. She wasn't there. We started eating. Mom and dad kept talking. I didn't pay attention. I was thinking of the maid.
"Son,what do you think?" Dad asked
"Sir? I'm sorry,I wasn't listening."
"What are you thinking about? You this small boy. Do you have a wife and five kids that you're thinking about?" Mom asked.
"Dupe,leave him alone."Dad told mom.
"Ask him what he was thinking of? It's that girl that we call our househelp."
"You mean Sewa or what do you call her name?"
"Yes. The moment he saw her,his attitude changed dramatically."
"What's wrong with that?"
"Ha ha."
They kept arguing whether I should fall in love with the maid so soon until she came into the scene.
There was silence.
"Mommy,can I go and sleep now?"she asked meekly.
"Yes. Just carry your problem with you."
"Good night,ma."
"Good night."
"Good night,Sir."
"Good night dear." Dad replied.
"Good night sir."
I knew she was talking to me. I looked at her. I found myself looking at her. There was silence. Dad and mom were watching us.
"Good night."I said at last.
She kneeled a little and left. My eyes followed her every step until she was out of sight. I faced my parents. They were both looking at me.
"Darling,do you see it? Why were you staring at her like that?"
"Fi si le. Shebi okunrin ni."
Dad said. It meant leave him alone. He is a boy.
"Mom,can't I look at her?"
"If she gets pregnant,I'll hold you responsible. Even if you are not the one,I don't care." Mom warned.
I was upset. I went to my room in anger and frustration. I slept off ad I dreamt of that witch

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Housemaid 2 by Chinny024(f): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lol...The last part though

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Housemaid 2 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2022
I woke up only to hear screams. I located to the room next to mine. I opened it and saw Sewa crying. I rushed to her immediately. I didn't know what to do. She kept crying.
"Um...Sewa....is that your name? Oh yes....er....are you okay? What's wrong with you?"
She didn't reply. I was scared. What if she's a witch? But no,I don't know why I believe that she's a normal girl.
" Did you have a nightmare?"
She nodded frantically. I refrained myself from touching her. Yes,I need to be careful. This might be a trap.Or is she pretending?I was confused.
"I....I...don't know who I am." She said quietly.
"Is that it?"
"Yes,I'm just alone...I don't know my family...."
Her english was fluent and almost like a white woman's. She's so mysterious.
"Don't you worry. Everything will be fine."
She shook her head and covered her face. I switched on the light. She was wearing a black silk night dress. Her face was covered with tears. I felt pity for her.
"Go back to sleep. The nightmare will not return again." I encouraged.
She laid down. I rubbed her leg as if to reassure her.
"Thank you sir."
"Good night."
"Good night sir."
I left the room immediately and didn't sleep. I need to take my mind off her. Who's she? Does she has amnesia? Where are her family? All these thoughts came to my mind. I eventually fell asleep.
The next morning was Thursday. I took my bath and brushed my teeth. I went to the sitting room and saw das reading morning papers. I prostrated and greeted him.
" Did you sleep well,son?"
"Yes,Dad." I sat down.
"Do you have any plans for today?"
"I don't know yet but I'll see some of my friends."
"What about your fiance?"
"Oh...."
"She's coming tomorrow."
"What? Who asked her to come?"
"Your mom told her that you've returned from overseas. Why are you sad? Don't you miss her?"
"Dad,you know that I don't love her. I've been trying to break our relationship but it isn't working,she keeps coming back,threatening to commit suicide if I break up with her. So I'm confused."
" you don't love her and you want to marry her because of your mother."
"I don't want to hurt mom's feelings."
"So you'll rather hurt yourself by marrying someone you're not in love with?"
"Dad..."
"Son,listen to me. Your mom wants the best for you,you know that."
"Yes I know "
"Well,we're in the era when parents don't choose mates for their children anymore."
"Are you against my marrying her?"
"Its your choice to choose your marriage partner. I did so too many years ago and I have no regret. I don't want you to regret yours too."
"Thank you sir. I'll think about it."
"Good. I'm going to Dubai today to see the minister about that business deal."
"Okay. Safe journey sir."
"Take care of my wife."
I smiled.
"She's my mother."
"Anyways,I'll be back next month. She doesn't know."
"Why?"
"She's worried that I'm getting old and I should not be away from home for too long. You know I have heart disease.I want her not to think about it too much."
I nodded sadly.
"Don't you think you should rest? I'll go.".
"No. I've rested for three months. Let my old bones stretch out."
"Dad,you're just Sixty nine years old. You're not old."
"Your mother thinks I should retire and transfer my business to you. But I'm not retiring now."
"Yes. I'm not ready to carry any work burden." Oh yeah,even if it means inheriting all my dad's wealth coupled with mine,I'm not ready.
"Lazy boy." Dad said with a laugh.
"Baby,your food is ready." Mom called from the dining room. Mom was referring to dad. Wasn't mom that was saying that dad was getting old? Yet she's still calling him 'Baby'. She calls me her love. That's supposed to be for Dad and I should be called 'Baby.' I thought in my mind.
Mom was twelve years younger than dad. They were deeply in love with each other. I want my marriage life to be like that too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident / I Never Realised When I Moved To My New Place, Just How Ideal The Location Was.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.