Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,677 members, 7,945,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? (33490 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Who Lives In Rooms Like This? / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by xyrexzmanto: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Baba naaah leave story all of us naah manage we dey manage ourselves
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by xyrexzmanto: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
This question reminds me of my landlady who got married and no sabi book. Omo she said her late hubby invested on her massively on education . Nothing beats Rest of mind, afterall education naah jus make ur eye open

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Aguiyimba(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

Let me tell you something about life.

Some people are humble while most people are humbled. What makes some people appear good is that they see their deficiencies and know that they cannot compete with people who have worked on themselves in all areas.

They try to make up for their failings with good character. Just like ugly girls having good character because they know they cannot compete for men with the beautiful ladies.

Give people what they lack and you will see the beast in them manifest. However, this is not 100% the case, but that's what happens in most cases.

So, that so-called lady who gives peace of mind appears to do so because she knows her embarrassing weakness. The day she conquers it, you will see her true colours.

Cc ericmor

Aguiyimba

I don't agree with you, there's a big difference between wisdom and qualifications. A lady(ugly or beautiful) with wisdom don't compete with anyone cos she knows her value
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Veeryeasy(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Funny enough my main chick spelling is not so good but I've brought it to her notice that I want a change in that aspect but when we are together the kind of peace i get i forget when my rent is due
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Tundex911: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
With the comments from a to z, can we expand the read and write issue to social media?? Reason why we have many family fighting to divorce in the court of law today...

To me personally, I will wife person wey no fit read and write and on the long run she go adapt with me

Peace ✌️
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Karlifate: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2022
shabashola:
Mine can't read nor write and doesn't give me rest of mind, right now he has even sent me packing am in my mum's place with five kids.
I regret ever knowing him cos while I was pregnant with my twins he made me to resign from my work promising me he is going to open a shop for me. Now he has sent me packing with no hope just because he want to marry another wife. I will never trust anybody in this life again

shocked
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Divoc19(f): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Capital NO
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Divoc19(f): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2022
That is exactly how they reason. They can't grow and they won't allow you grow.
A woman is supposed to marry who will groom her to achieve her goals in life it who she loves.. because love dey disappoint well and love won't feed you
shabashola:
Mine can't read nor write and doesn't give me rest of mind, right now he has even sent me packing am in my mum's place with five kids.
I regret ever knowing him cos while I was pregnant with my twins he made me to resign from my work promising me he is going to open a shop for me. Now he has sent me packing with no hope just because he want to marry another wife. I will never trust anybody in this life again
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Zee0007: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Tk4all, I'm suppose to fundyou airtime but you chose sportybt. Make sure you return the favour to people when they ask for alternative means of payment
😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by youngfocus(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2023
siofra:
90% of Nigerian men type like this and I can't stand it.

It's annoying, reading chats like this.
Because he is writing formal later abi,Nigeria people that are very illiterate when they thought they know everything,communication is pass information from the encoder to the decoder in which the decoder understand.no matter he type provided u understand wat he is trying to say I think u guys are cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Cries After Boyfriend Gifted Her 2 Million Naira Wig (Photos) / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.