Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,603 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

She Beats Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Beats Me! (2552 Views)

Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Beats Me! by ShyOne(f): 12:20am On Aug 22, 2011
martin2699:

This is one of the most ridiculous things I ever heard. I don't know if I should laugh at you or cry with you.
BTW what do u do when she's kicking your butt? Run for dear life or cry n beg for mercy?

bin gbagbo:

I CRY n sometimes kneel down!

2buff:

Does she also lock you up in the toilet and puts a collar around your neck and orders you to crawl on the floor when in her presence?  undecided
You either just into some freakiness or you and your woman need therapy.

AND @ Tosinville and Mrs. Chima rounding and squaring off with each other

ahhhhahhahahahahahahaha - lololololololol

ROFL over and over and over again

Oops -  Shy-one now has to go and change her clothes - NL has just made me to have an accident

Oopsie!!!
Re: She Beats Me! by MrsChima(f): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2011
Tosinville:

^^If am married to you, you would have being History.

I wouldn't married you if your chimps held me by gunpoint. History? Nigger, you ain't even the present nor future.

I wouldn't even meet you if my drink was laced with date rape drug. Let alone be "history".

WTF. Nigger what YOU SMOKING?
Re: She Beats Me! by Tosinville(m): 12:44am On Aug 22, 2011
^^Mrs.Chima, i was only using being married to u as an instance & never would i chase ur obese arse even though am blindfold.

175lbs? ur type only purchase dild0 in the store to help dat cobweb toto anytime dat u r Hot cos no man would chase ur type even 4 one night stand.
Re: She Beats Me! by MrsChima(f): 12:46am On Aug 22, 2011
Burnt twizzler looking nigga go get laid. You will feel better.
Re: She Beats Me! by Tosinville(m): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2011
Bullshit.
Re: She Beats Me! by MrsChima(f): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2011
Before you get laid, eat a meal or five.
Re: She Beats Me! by HISchild: 12:59am On Aug 22, 2011
friend,

1, pray for her, 2., pray for yourself for grace to be obedient to GOD, doing what's right, (don't let it become a reason why you do wrong, by GOD's grace, we don't resort to one sin or the other - e.g. retaliation or infidelity, etc just because other are doing it or something like it), 3. share the holy word of GOD with her, The good Lord GOD may touch her heart, 4. keep loving her unconditionally, until "death do you part", performing your vows before GOD and man, (she may also be swayed by your unconditional love and affection). May GOD bless you.
------------

Proverbs 18:22
"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD."

Ephesians 5:21-26
"Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,"

Colossians 3:18-20
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them. Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord. "

1 Peter 3:1-4
"Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price."

Matthew 19:6
"Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. "

Malachi 2:16
"For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously. " [putting away is divorce, The LORD hates it]

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." - Hebrews 13:4

"But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away." - Proverbs 6: 32-33

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body." - 1 Corinthians 6:18

1 Corinthians 7
"[b]Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment. For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?[/b]"
----
Proverbs 5:17-19
"Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee. Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her bosoms satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love."
Re: She Beats Me! by Mynd44: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2011
*Furiously eating pop-corn*
Re: She Beats Me! by ShyOne(f): 1:43am On Aug 22, 2011
@ Hischild:

Thank you I love this what you posted.
Re: She Beats Me! by WebSurfer(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: She Beats Me! by Mynd44: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2011
Hmmm
Re: She Beats Me! by HISchild: 1:40am On Aug 23, 2011
@ shy-one, please, "Let GOD be magnified", It is all HIS holy words smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! / How Do I Solve This? (conversation) / Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.