Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

She Beats Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Beats Me! (2544 Views)

Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Beats Me! by 190smh: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2011
bin gbagbo:

I think it is now time to share this ordeal i am going thru. my womàn beats me up everyday, and i dont know wat to do. .

URE JUST A FOOOOL

instead of you to teach her the shizzle

I pray i meet a woman like your's

she would wake up in the cemetary the next day angry angry
Re: She Beats Me! by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 19, 2011
OP abeg make u koboko am well well grin
Re: She Beats Me! by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 19, 2011
OP abeg make u koboko am well well grin
Re: She Beats Me! by bingbagbo(m): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2011
what is the meaning of koboko?
Re: She Beats Me! by Mynd44: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2011
I don't encourage violence against anyone so I can't really advise revenge but have you tried walking away PERMANENTLY? Stay away from the house for three months and if the situation continues you might need to quit the relationship before someone ends up DEAD!!!!
Re: She Beats Me! by martin2699: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2011
This is one of the most ridiculous things I ever heard. I don't know if I should laugh at you or cry with you.
BTW what do u do when she's kicking ur butt? Run for dear life or cry n beg for mercy?
Re: She Beats Me! by bingbagbo(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2011
I CRY n sometimes kneel down!
Re: She Beats Me! by 190smh: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2011
bin gbagbo:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: She Beats Me! by nassiwa: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2011
It seems you do crazy stuff. women are good hearted they would not do such.
Re: She Beats Me! by Mynd44: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
bin gbagbo:

Disgrace
Re: She Beats Me! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2011
Does she also lock you up in the toilet and puts a collar around your neck and orders you to crawl on the floor when in her presence? undecided
You either just into some freakiness or you and your woman need therapy.
Re: She Beats Me! by SAFO(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
2buff this guy can't be serious. What grown man kneels while his woman is beating him?

I'm guessing he's a Pretender - attention getter - loser, whatever you want to call him.
Re: She Beats Me! by kayc33(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
You mean your mum still spanks u
Re: She Beats Me! by mikkymoi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
@Op,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cry if you want,

you no d shame, woman d beat you,
Re: She Beats Me! by Mynd44: 1:07am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
And he still say it out
Re: She Beats Me! by yeye4live(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2011
guy re u sure its physical beating or bed beating cuse i no understand u atall
Re: She Beats Me! by Mynd44: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2011
Shameless guy.
Re: She Beats Me! by yeye4live(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2011
^^^no mind d he goat
Re: She Beats Me! by Mynd44: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2011
^^^
That will be an insult to he-goats
Re: She Beats Me! by HotieTima(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol what do u do?
Re: She Beats Me! by MrsChima(f): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2011
There are men AROUND THE WORLD getting their arses beat by women. You will not hear men who have been beaten by their women admit the abuse publicly.
Re: She Beats Me! by Tosinville(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2011
The poster was only joking for more attention here cos no woman most especially like Mrs.chima can ever mess with any Nigerian men in reality, she'd have being dead & gone by now. Glad she's only faking mrs.chima here the name she adopted from a co-worker who is an igbo dat she admire but can't get.
Re: She Beats Me! by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2011
Trust me, You wouldn't get away with putting your hands on me. You can't even leave Lagos so I am not even thinking about you.

Believe that shit you talking if you want to. Jungle Justice isn't only done in Africa.

Next!
Re: She Beats Me! by Tosinville(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^And who told you am currently in lagos? ur obese arse love saying what you know nothing about.
Re: She Beats Me! by inzaneclan(f): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2011
Actually some women are violent towards their husbands and physically beat them up.
I once had a neighbour who used to get beaten up by his wife to the extent he used to run out of his apartment and leave the house for her.
And when he would return in the night the woman would not say anything,but wait till the guy was fast asleep,then she would wake him up around midnight and start beating the poor man up again.
Pray that God does not give you a troublesome and violent woman as a wife.
There was even one day she broke bottles all over the couples sitting room and invited her husband to engage her in a fight on top of the bottles.
I witnessed all these while Growing up.The couple were tennants in my dads house.
Re: She Beats Me! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^ That is a disgusting woman
Re: She Beats Me! by MrsChima(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
Tosinville:

^^And who told you am currently in lagos? your obese arse love saying what you know nothing about.

But you know everything about everybody else huh? You like obese biatches that the only ones desperate enough to even tolerate your ugly hungry skeleton looking arse with a piece of shining glass in the left ear.

My toto looks better than your face.
Re: She Beats Me! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
awwh poster eyah , do u cry wen she beats u

i will only advice u if u admit to crying , see mumu o

woman dey plaster u , u hia typing instead of u to begin bite her head including her Togolese weave pieces am wiv teeth grin grin
Re: She Beats Me! by BABE3: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
Olorun ma je ka ko sowo awon "Potential were". Olorun ma je ka fe won as Iyawo/oko.  Amin e po baje!  grin
Re: She Beats Me! by Tosinville(m): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
A wife beating her husband up? thats an abomination in my family & the poster is tryna disgrace me with this kind of post even though it aint real.

Mrs.Chima
ur toto?Lmao! you mean that contaminated toto of yours with rashes? if you're the only woman on earth then i would become a gay.
Re: She Beats Me! by MrsChima(f): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
Yawns. ^^^^^
Re: She Beats Me! by Tosinville(m): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^If am married to you, you would have being History.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? / Couple Get Married Completely Náked In Bizarré Wedding Ceremony. / I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.