Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) (21423 Views)

Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos) / Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by ChrisIntegral(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Flood has swept him away
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by joewychampion(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Make Una Check All The Bet Shop Around Were Una Tell Am To Go Buy The Things,. What Virtual Cannot Do Doesnt Exist. Virtual Is A Destiny Killer. Stay Away From Bet9ja And Co, Be Warned
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
WHY WOULD THEY GIVE A 13 YEARS OLD THAT HUGE SUMS TO BUY RECHARGE CARDS?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Adesultan(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
I decided to register after years of being a reader because of this missing boy's post.... You can be rest assured that you won't have any issues with me.. I am too busy
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
lol Mak dem check hotels around abi the boy don go use the money lodge sad sad

Or he don go use am carry Goal Goal....

Buh this Bayelsa people no dey try oh which one be Solomon UK as name again....

Him Don use the money japa go UK
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's either some elderly people are stupid or lack sense, how can you send a 13year old on errand with such amount of money...!! Nawa oO...
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Starships24: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
This one weak me

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
It could be what am thinking �
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by cherishmichael: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
jimyjames:

Used it or someone stole it from him

I just suggested, it could be the other way round too, yes they might have stolen and taken him as well.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex Now
oga abeg no vex

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
lol Mak dem check hotels around abi the boy don go use the money lodge sad sad

Or he don go use am carry Goal Goal....

Buh this Bayelsa people no dey try oh which one be Solomon UK as name again....
Lol...Na moniker like victorUSA here in nairaland...when idey see that moniker I think the guy Dey USA not knowing that Na jalingo the baddest guy dey experience
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
joewychampion:
Make Una Check All The Bet Shop Around Were Una Tell Am To Go Buy The Things,. What Virtual Cannot Do Doesnt Exist. Virtual Is A Destiny Killer. Stay Away From Bet9ja And Co, Be Warned
but person just win 38 million last weekend..don’t you hear about that hooge amount
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's ok

..Guys be careful out there, Most girls will pretend they Love u just for them to sleep with you and dump you.���
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kasssandra:

Yes, very true , when we have online banking, and internet banking , ATM and even POS agents that can do the thing for you fast fast.

But sometimes, tech fails. UBA just reversed some money I was debited on paying for something via POS, with transaction declined after I paid.Took them 2 days.
how much profit can someone see in a day selling card make them come still pay for PÓS..am sure it trekking when buying the card
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by NessFortunate: 12:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Realmi:
This story no too clear
As in bogus and tasteless news. May they think we no get sense. Smh
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by NessFortunate: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A 13-Year-Old Boy identified as Solomon UK has been declared missing in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, Reports.

According to a missing person bulletin Posted on Facebook on Thursday October 20, As Sighted By , Said the boy was sent to Ekeki park with the sum of N45,500 to buy recharge cards on Tuesday, October 11, 2022, but never returned home.

"Young mister Solomon UK who is a 13years old was sent on an errand to get an item with a cash of 45,500naira on the 11th of October 2022 and is yet to come back since then till present date. Any information about him should be reported to the following contact 08162520709/07068026709. The informant will be rewarded accordingly. Thank you and God bless" the post read.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

The surname and the amount sef is making mockery of the situation? You guys can do better because this news is tasteless and unsavy. Smh.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Dougyclan: 12:19am On Oct 21, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A 13-Year-Old Boy identified as Solomon UK has been declared missing in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, Reports.

According to a missing person bulletin Posted on Facebook on Thursday October 20, As Sighted By , Said the boy was sent to Ekeki park with the sum of N45,500 to buy recharge cards on Tuesday, October 11, 2022, but never returned home.

"Young mister Solomon UK who is a 13years old was sent on an errand to get an item with a cash of 45,500naira on the 11th of October 2022 and is yet to come back since then till present date. Any information about him should be reported to the following contact 08162520709/07068026709. The informant will be rewarded accordingly. Thank you and God bless" the post read.

Another Child Abuse errands!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Tzar(m): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2022
What kind of idiot sends a 13yrs old child on an errand with 45k?!
Something doesn’t add up!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Chopcy29: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Baba go invest the money don’t worry em go come back
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by ussv: 1:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Why would he be sent with that kind of money? I pray he is okay.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Yenagoa of all places na him send this little boy errand with dat kind money. May God bring him back safely.
OgaDeyVex:

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 3:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
werrin concern u undecided

It concerns us because we are seeing the results of laziness and irresponsibility on the part of the parents. In Nigeria where people can kill for 20k, you are sending a 13 year old with 45k?

That child is probably dead somewhere.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Skty: 5:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Michelle70:
13yrs no be small pikin na.
He should be in JSS3 SS1 by that age assuming he starts primary1 at age of 4-5.

At 13, i already was taking my school fees to school and pay by myself

My thoughts too...that at 13...I was almost done with secondary school and very wise. But we don't know if he took transport or if he walked down ...what if he took transport and the driver saw the bulk money and drove off with him to another destination? And probably killed him? What if a yahoo boy saw him and signalled to him...and the rest is history...too many whatifs.... truth is, if u let ur guard down, life will fail u... nothing is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by nedekid: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Hope is it not the case of my daughter when younger, someone gifted the 100k each. Na so them tell me say them don hammer and so moving out to banana island!
May the boy be found safely IJN.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 5:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Aklee4994:
oga abeg no vex

Thank You Sir
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
werrin concern u undecided

If it doesn't concern her, why are you on the thread?

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by alizma: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Michelle70:
13yrs no be small pikin na.
He should be in JSS3 SS1 by that age assuming he starts primary1 at age of 4-5.

At 13, i already was taking my school fees to school and pay by myself
How much was your school fees?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by nighthawk1: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2022
FaceTanke:
Check the nearest betshops first

A 13year old??
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Appdriod: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Some parents tho! How can a sane person send a child an errand with such amount? undecided

13 years old is not a child. Many people today are in SS1 at 13.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

53-year Old Nigerian Man Bags 3 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) / Man Beaten By Naval Officers In Bayelsa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.