Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) (21440 Views)

Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos) / Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Skty:

My thoughts too...that at 13...I was almost done with secondary school and very wise. But we don't know if he took transport or if he walked down ...what if he took transport and the driver saw the bulk money and drove off with him to another destination? And probably killed him? What if a yahoo boy saw him and signalled to him...and the rest is history...too many whatifs.... truth is, if u let ur guard down, life will fail u... nothing is guaranteed
Oh, i didnt think of that.

Nigeria back then is not thesame as the Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Kei144(m): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2022
What about all the flood in Bayelsa? I hope the boy didn't misstep.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2022
I'm very sure that this boy is not staying with his parents, perhaps his uncle's or Aunt's house and must have been treated badly like a slave.
And I think he don't want to return home or the flood has happened to him.
Bayelsa state currently needs help, they're badly affected by this flood, many people loss their properties on a daily basis, while some are dying, this flood is something else.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by joewychampion(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Aklee4994:
but person just win 38 million last weekend..don’t you hear about that hooge amount
Stay There And Be Deceiving Yourself, Over 50 Million Ticket Cut Same Weekend The Guy Won, The More You Look The Less You See, I Have Lost Over 200 Million To Bet9ja Alone. That 38 Million Is To Motivate The Over 100 Million Lives They Ruin. If You Dont Know Then You Dont Know Anything. Stay Away From Virtual You Are Bound To Hell
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Baffupdrizz(m): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Someone should track down that boy before he finishes that money and finish himself too.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by fabadec: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Some parents tho! How can a sane person send a child an errand with such amount? undecided
It is not his parents that sent him. I know this boy and his brothers back then when I was in Yenagoa. I taught them. They are all thieves. His father is a chronic drunkard. That boy is not missing, he disappeared. �
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Sunnyg7: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Parents should be careful, maybe a close relation or one senior big bros in his neighbourhood call him , seeing that kind of large sum of money with the little boy, knowing fully well that the boy will recognise him he may decide to harm him after collecting the money. My prayer for the family he should found alive .
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Emdebby2: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Who sent him on that errand? His parent or his guardian?
There's no security in this country again so it's unsafe to send a child on an errand with that huge amount of money. Who knows what has happened to him but I pray for his safe return.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by jonbat(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2022
Make dem go check him girlfriend house. Him fit dey impress her family members with the bar
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Whoever robbed him knows the boy n must have killed him...for the boy knows his assailant
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by darichlife: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Those saying why give the kid 45k to purchase airtime should understand that it is not his first time going on such errands. Something tells me he must have been tempted to use part of the money and is scared of coming back home.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2022
inoki247:
lol Mak dem check hotels around abi the boy don go use the money lodge sad sad

Or he don go use am carry Goal Goal....

Buh this Bayelsa people no dey try oh which one be Solomon UK as name again....
. You might be right ooo bro, this riverign people leave the live of surprise ooo, too much enjoyment, that why their bank account is in their tummy!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A 13-Year-Old Boy identified as Solomon UK has been declared missing in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, Reports.

According to a missing person bulletin Posted on Facebook on Thursday October 20, As Sighted By , Said the boy was sent to Ekeki park with the sum of N45,500 to buy recharge cards on Tuesday, October 11, 2022, but never returned home.

"Young mister Solomon UK who is a 13years old was sent on an errand to get an item with a cash of 45,500naira on the 11th of October 2022 and is yet to come back since then till present date. Any information about him should be reported to the following contact 08162520709/07068026709. The informant will be rewarded accordingly. Thank you and God bless" the post read.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Who is the foolish person that sent this child on such an errand.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Appdriod:

13 years old is not a child. Many people today are in SS1 at 13.
That boy in that picture is too small. undecided
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
odemeetu1:

Heheh this is what I was waiting to see... Some people don't know how they were when they were 13/14 year's coming here to drop rubbish comment...
So his too small in your eyes now Mr.
Yes, if you don't have eyes.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Appdriod: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Shalommy:
That boy in that picture is too small. undecided

He is bigger than Aki and Pawpaw
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Tundex911: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Maybe he don enter bet9ja shop or rather bandit don block him for road...

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos) by Johnchrix(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Andytyx:
To me he's still a child to handle such amount of money

Scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers / Eight Nigerian Citizens Denied Bail After Alleged Attack On South African Police / Soldier Recently Dismissed For Impersonation, Arrested Again For Robbery - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.