Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu (54456 Views)

National Debt: “stop Using Mercedes Benz And Lexus” — Tinubu To Nigerians / National Debt: Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus / Tambuwal In Abakiliki ...says Constant Borrowing Is Not The Way Out ,but Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
As a former governor and senator how many locally made car manufacturers have you patronise?

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Tareq1105: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
KillSars:
Tinubu words are always deep, na for people wey get brain, no be for walking dead...

Each time I have cause to address my children on infractions in the family, when I talk angrily and I add proverbs they get lost and confused. It's their mother that would now break it down for them. They're used to my proverbs now bcoz they've grown and it has helped them too in life.

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
He speaks in a manner above their IQ

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by rigarmortis: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ikoyi Joe Biden
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by emezuo17: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
This is fake news . check the newspaper below
. There is a video evidence
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by ghiloman28(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
You Dey mind all those brain . Tinubu is brilliant than any of those candidates he know what to do
Tareq1105:

What Tinubu meant was that Mercedes Benz and BMW manufacturers are highly indebted, running on loans yet their products remain the best in the world.

Nigeria can be in debt but if the debt is well utilized the economy will boom even in debt.

Tinubu talks proverbially and more of such will come.
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Fortune901: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
alanto:
If you are foreigner and reading this.. you need to understand that both the writer of this article and many of the commenters are mischievous people and do not represent the way nigerians think....
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is saying the same thing that all nigerians have been saying including obi who doesn't have a road man for what hes saying whi noch is buy locally made products. Is mercedes benz or lexus produced in Nigeria? No! While you buy this vehicles you're not helping Nigeria and Nigerians.... How many Nigerians are patronizing locally made cars? In everything we prefer imported, yet we say the economy is not doing well, dollar is going up.. and then you have a presidential aspirant that said he will lift all restrictions on importation turning Nigeria to a dumping site.

To real Nigerians as you listen to these politicians during the election period. Critically analyze their depth by what they said and also scrutinize their past record, that way chances of voting a dullard is slim

I'm surprised at the shallow thinking of many Nigerians, everything they said he goofed are just products of an advanced genius kind of brain, a little bit of analysis and you will find it very clear and easy to understand, for example that church rat analogy, the church rat is already very hungry and the holy Communion is poisoned, it will be quite difficult to prevent the rat from eating it, climate change is inevitable because as long as human exist we will continue to produce waste which degrade the environment ,even your perfume destroy ozone layer. Tinubu is ahead in thinking and that's what Nigeria need now,thinking out of the box, for God sake!! People should not miss this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by jakeFrost: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Come 2023,if this man eventually becomes Nigeria president(Godforbid) na to find way japa
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Emmhychidi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
KGD10:
Tinubu keep showing the low intelligence of his haters!

He mentioned two things here

He said if borrowing is a crime, then America will be in jail (since they've got debt too). He also said if borrowing is a crime, people should stop using Lexus etc (which are not from Nigeria of course). He's saying there's nothing wrong in borrowing, only if it's used for something tangible such as development, just like there's nothing wrong with
America borrowing since they're using it for good stuff.

And hes children has private jets and luxurious yatchs, mumu continue supporting nonsense. Tinubu is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by davidvico(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
TO BE SINCERE TINUBU WILL BE WORST IF HE ENTER THAT ASO ROCK. NAIJA WILL BE A COMPLETE FAILED STATE INDEED
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by fredoooooo: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
I expect not a GCE in philosophy supporters to understand this idiom .... grin

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Tareq1105: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
udemzyudex:
As a former governor and senator how many locally made car manufacturers have you patronise?

Hypocrite.

Indomie generation. Who's talking of patronizing locally made cars here? We've really lost our values. These children cannot comprehend anything not even idiomatic expressions. Ki lo de? Who did this to our children?

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by manmade(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
We don tell you say baba no well
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Whoknowsme: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
MasterJayJay:
First class mental instability.

What's the correlation between borrowing and buying foreign cars?

This is a typical example of "when you think you have heard it all"

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tareq1105:

Each time I have cause to address my children on infractions in the family, when I talk angrily and I add proverbs they get lost and confused. It's their mother that would now break it down for them. They're used to my proverbs now bcoz they've grown and it has helped them too in life.
No be lie..
From my end, Pman always reason me, nothing like nonsense, u gats look deep and bring the sense out of that nonsense, till date, still helping... only God knows the dingbat producing the brainless zombies wey full country diz days...
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by johnpalmer774(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
azpekuliar:

Shut up!

Am not surprised, Zobidieont peoples are Stack illiterate simple illustration is too difficult for you to understand.

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by RisenJoe(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Funflipper:

What is incoherent about that statement?

Lots of thing Sir, what's the correlation between buying mercedes and lexus cars and govt borrowing without specifying whether he's addressing govt employees or private citizens?
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by azpekuliar: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
johnpalmer774:

Am not surprised, Zobidieont peoples are Stack illiterate simple illustration is too difficult for you to understand.

I don't engage riff-raffs.
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by proclinician: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Mumu writeup from an IPOBIAN towncrier.
he has more than 30 lexus. u self no get even one. hahaha

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by proclinician: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
BloomingDale:

Must you be so hysterical and uncouth. Going through the comments I can't even see anyone that raised a proper educative counter argument.

what is educative about the comment from a man u and ur cursed family want to be president?
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by funshint(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Video or I don't believe it grin
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Ochelyko1: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Imagine what is coming out from the mouth of the suppose president of Nigeria. I tell u this man will do more harm than the previous administration. This man don't have manners of approach and also he doesnt care about the well being of others.
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Mrmb: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Islie:
Mr Tinubu said Nigerians complaining about huge borrowings by the federal government should stop using Mercedes Benz and Lexus vehicle brands.

https://gazettengr.com/national-debt-tinubu-asks-nigerians-to-stop-using-mercedes-benz-lexus/

Yes, instead of buying foreign brands, patronise our local goods and it will boost they economy and ease borrowing....
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by VawulenceLover: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sokoloan, 9credit lcredit come and hearo
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Braun007: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Na dis maniac dem wan force on us o
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by waali31: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
see below

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Stupid motherbleeping thief Th1efnoobu.

if I buy Mercedes (I don't like Lexus), I buy it with the money I earnt. And if you buy it, you buy it with the money you embezzled so shut that gutter mouth of yours up. Eed1ot.

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by balayoflife(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
It might sound funny bit Nigeria is heading for another disaster....

May God help us.

Would like me to teach u how to legitimate income with ur smart fone.... then miss my next training class on how to make 100k every week by promoting other people's products....

Check my profile for more details

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by johnpalmer774(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
azpekuliar:

I don't engage riff-raffs.

Your name says it all, get prepared to go back to Biafra or death by February next year.

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by blaise26abj(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Padipadi:
What's wrong with Tinubu naa?
He should talk less. Cos if Atiku should start talking, he ll good more than Tinubu.
Meanwhile, I think he wanted to say govt officials should stop using official Benz and BMW. Cos reduction in cost of governance is one of the best things to quickly do to sanitise Nigeria. When the political offices are less attractive, people ll go there to only serve and not to make money. Also, Nigeria ll be spending less on salaries of political appointees or elected ones unlike how it's high presently.
So...maybe if Tinubu or any of the candidates v the balls to promise and do that, we may turn to them.
The earlier you realize that politicians are just a small part of our problem the better for you . The major problem of Nigeria are Civil servants . Yes . Those parents , uncles and aunties . They are the problem of nigeria .
Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by Picardor2: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He speaks in a manner above their IQ

Ur mental dysfunction is worse than even ur Oga own. Shameless man

1 Like

Re: National Debt: If Borrowing Is A Crime, Stop Using Mercedes Benz, Lexus - Tinubu by azpekuliar: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
johnpalmer774:

Your name says it all, get prepared to go back to Biafra or death by February next year.

I'm not a Biafran mor0n.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.