Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,570 members, 7,914,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

I’m Not Competing In WWE’ — Tinubu Addresses Concerns About His Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Competing In WWE’ — Tinubu Addresses Concerns About His Health (218 Views)

Protests: President Tinubu Addresses The Nation (Video, Pictures) / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Competing In WWE’ — Tinubu Addresses Concerns About His Health by Curious345: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says he is hale and hearty, dismissing speculations from the opposition over the state of his health.

Tinubu said this at a dinner organised in his honour by the Kano Business Community Council on Saturday,

The APC presidential candidate said he is only competing in a presidential race and not in wrestling.

“Some ignorant people, I have been standing before you. I am not running for a 100-yard or 500-yard race. I am running for the presidency,” he said..

"I am not competing in WWE wrestling. Even if I go out there and they say sick oo, I am standing before you, do I look a sick man?

“Vote me out of their reach. Vote me 100%. They will stop complaining because I am smarter than they are.”.
Before now, critics have raised suspicions that Tinubu may be afflicted with Parkinson’s disease.

Perkinson’s is a disorder of the central nervous system that affects movement, often including tremors.

Contrary to speculations on social media, the All Progressives Congress (APC) had said that the presidential candidate is hale and hearty.

The party had described the speculations that Tinubu was sick and went abroad to seek medical attention as untrue.

https://www.thecable.ng/im-not-competing-in-wwe-tinubu-addresses-concerns-about-his-health/amp

Re: I’m Not Competing In WWE’ — Tinubu Addresses Concerns About His Health by Mrfixitt(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Don't worry baba pampers, we the youth will give you the voluminous disgrace you seek next February.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Competing In WWE’ — Tinubu Addresses Concerns About His Health by Curious345: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Don't worry baba pampers, we the youth will give you the voluminous disgrace you seek next February.

Well let's see lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: I’m Not Competing In WWE’ — Tinubu Addresses Concerns About His Health by JoeNL22(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Curious345:
Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says he is hale and hearty, dismissing speculations from the opposition over the state of his health.

Tinubu said this at a dinner organised in his honour by the Kano Business Community Council on Saturday,

The APC presidential candidate said he is only competing in a presidential race and not in wrestling.

“Some ignorant people, I have been standing before you. I am not running for a 100-yard or 500-yard race. I am running for the presidency,” he said..

"I am not competing in WWE wrestling. Even if I go out there and they say sick oo, I am standing before you, do I look a sick man?

“Vote me out of their reach. Vote me 100%. They will stop complaining because I am smarter than they are.”.
Before now, critics have raised suspicions that Tinubu may be afflicted with Parkinson’s disease.

Perkinson’s is a disorder of the central nervous system that affects movement, often including tremors.

Contrary to speculations on social media, the All Progressives Congress (APC) had said that the presidential candidate is hale and hearty.

The party had described the speculations that Tinubu was sick and went abroad to seek medical attention as untrue.

https://www.thecable.ng/im-not-competing-in-wwe-tinubu-addresses-concerns-about-his-health/amp
Nigeria must be great again

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Competing In WWE’ — Tinubu Addresses Concerns About His Health by taylor88(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Re: I’m Not Competing In WWE’ — Tinubu Addresses Concerns About His Health by Babaken(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Oga Nigeria pass WWE ring Is not a crime if Nigeria elect a healthy president.
Re: I’m Not Competing In WWE’ — Tinubu Addresses Concerns About His Health by Treasure17(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Like Buhari like Tinubu. Their vision is to answer ex president and nothing more. They have absolutely nothing to offer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Hurricane Destroys Half Of Nigeria, Buhari Will Still Not Say Anything / Buhari Say About Private Oil Pipes By Political Mafia / Unveil Your Health Status To Abians: APGA, Group Tasks Prof Greg Ibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.