Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,073 members, 7,903,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Where To Collect My WAEC Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where To Collect My WAEC Certificate (244 Views)

Universities Presenting Names Of Dead Staff To Collect Salaries, FG Alleges / Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Collect My WAEC Certificate by Flana: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Good day Naira landers. In the year 2002, I wrote both NECO and WAEC exams before leaving government secondary science school in OYO southwest in 2002. At that time, some of our WAEC results weren't released, but my NECO result was, so I didn't bother to go back and ask if it was later released. I know I want to have it, but I don't know where to go to get it. If I should go and request it at my former secondary school or from the ministry of education, And I also want to get the original certificate of my NECO result because I only have the statement of result. Any help on how to go about it will be appreciated. Thanks

Here is the copy of my NECO statement of result
Re: Where To Collect My WAEC Certificate by Snitch24(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Wow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Your Child To Read / Some Useful Resources On Sets Theory / Education Is Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.