Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,172 members, 7,932,001 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Do I Cope With A Girl Who Doesn't Invest In The Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With A Girl Who Doesn't Invest In The Relationship? (1913 Views)

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With A Girl Who Doesn't Invest In The Relationship? by stacyadams: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2022
dboY1123:
I made a post before about this girl I met in January, that she lost her phone while returning home and I suggested buying her a new phone. Thank goodness I didn't take that step but rather opted for EasyBuy(paying in installment) and I just had to add small change.
Well, despite using mt details and also putting my money for her to get the phone(via EasyBuy), she went back to her Ex, I saw their chats on whatsapp, where the guy asked her to visit him and all that, I traced the date and that same time she didn't go but came to my house instead. After that scene, she password her whatsapp, and always keep her phone from me anytime she's with me.
MY girlfriend doesn't contribute in the relationship, not attention or even money, even though u send her money anytime she asks, we started having issue when she saved her money up, so she can use it to pay for her Direct Entry and school stuff, but she claimed she gave her mum all the money then came back to ask me for money to support her.. I asked her to get the money from her mum whom she kept it with, but her mum won't release the money. Am I supposed to be responsible for that? This girl couldn't even give me money when I was broke, but always asks!! I explained to her that I wanted to pay my house rent, but she still kept asking for money for hair and stuffs!
Should I end the relationship please?

No pls don't end it.continue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With A Girl Who Doesn't Invest In The Relationship? by dboY1123(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Nigeria guys no just value their mental health at all! You mumu eh!!

Lol.. I just enjoy catching cruise with y'all acting like one super hero, like say babe never chop u clean mouth before. Na ur type dy simp I'm sure, if ure not married..babe dy scam u but come here to form Alpha male.

Y'all talking as if u never had anything with the female gender ever before.. Even if u carry hoelosho, no be money u go pay? Arbeg getat
Re: How Do I Cope With A Girl Who Doesn't Invest In The Relationship? by dboY1123(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Did I buy her a phone? NO!!!
Myself, the highest I gave her was 5k and that is after 3weeks or One month of not giving Ber shishi..
For the past 3months, the highest I gave her was 2k even when she knew I could give her more.
I didn't give her any money for whatsoever DE or school stuff, she raised that herself, meanwhile she's my girlfriend not a random babe, I know her family and she travels to stay with me for days(her sisters are aware)
Don't just come here and act as if you're all saints.
Re: How Do I Cope With A Girl Who Doesn't Invest In The Relationship? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2022
dboY1123:

Lol.. I just enjoy catching cruise with y'all acting like one super hero, like say babe never chop u clean mouth before. Na ur type dy simp I'm sure, if ure not married..babe dy scam u but come here to form Alpha male.

Y'all talking as if u never had anything with the female gender ever before.. Even if u carry hoelosho, no be money u go pay? Arbeg getat
bKeep quite there!! U think say every guy/man na him babe de fit de turn turn!!!
Normal normal! Guy man go spend for woman! But no be when e b like say na do or die affair!!
As I de so, woman no fit stress me unto some kind level!! The way I value my mental health, even my parents no fit stress me and them know!
Any money way enter my hand, I de reason how I go take better my life, then package myself. If I c babe like her, and she no reason me! I don disembark!! 2 seconds! No be today! Naso I built myself and nothing fit Change am! Me sef na SPEC!! BETTER SPEC!!
I NO DE CROSS ANY LENGTH TO IMPRESS WOMAN!! if u know me in person! You sef go confirm am!!
Weather na cruise u de catch or not! We don clear you! Use ur head pan for woman matter!!
Re: How Do I Cope With A Girl Who Doesn't Invest In The Relationship? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2022
dboY1123:
Did I buy her a phone? NO!!!
Myself, the highest I gave her was 5k and that is after 3weeks or One month of not giving Ber shishi..
For the past 3months, the highest I gave her was 2k even when she knew I could give her more.
I didn't give her any money for whatsoever DE or school stuff, she raised that herself, meanwhile she's my girlfriend not a random babe, I know her family and she travels to stay with me for days(her sisters are aware)
Don't just come here and act as if you're all saints.
You be confuse manchi!! Na tata you be!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Sometimes Hit Their Lovers? / Happy Birthday Lauryn! / Why Doesn't He Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.