Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,423 members, 7,974,735 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? (652 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Let's say the lady your dating now comes to you and breaks the news that she's pregnant for you.

What will be your next line of action?
What would be your response?

Try to be honestgrin
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
mosdii , I greet u cheesy
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by MatrixReloaded: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Prepare for family entitlement ...
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by Dalnadoni: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Really? Am so happy...oya lets go for DNA test.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by virginprincess(f): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
They will be overjoyed nacheesy cheesy or won't they be happy that they are about to become a fatherundecided undecided.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by Young03(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
I will read the news
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by marlow1962(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Really? Am so happy...oya lets go for DNA test.

Hahaha my guy no wn hear say dem say grin grin
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by marlow1962(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
BadRadio:
mosdii , I greet u cheesy
Obob e don tay wer I see that guy post of here o
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by Dalnadoni: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
marlow1962:

Hahaha my guy no wn hear say dem say grin grin
Aswear... Na to avoid story that touch oo
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
BadRadio:
Let's say the lady your dating now comes to you and breaks the news that she's pregnant for you.

What will be your next line of action?
What would be your response?

Try to be honestgrin
My happiness will know no bound. That's if she's as well ready.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by WereyBoi: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shey you dey whine me ni?
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Breaks The News That She's Pregnant? by Sneakytoucher: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
that bros that said "lets go for dna test" ur head get oyel.. grin grin...

If after d dna test it turns out to be for me.. Na to carry d mama and d pikin go my mama side while i move...

mum c be don dey pester me for grandchild already sef..

(1) (Reply)

Sotayo Ogaga, Others React As Wumi Toriola Suffocates Party Guests With Her B**b / Should You Listen To Your Parents? / Am I Having Spiritual Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.