Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,435 members, 7,901,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? (19155 Views)

Do You Know There Are Different Ways To Make Thousands Of Naira (100-400k) Month / My Everyday 2 Odds Is Available I Played It 500 Hundred Naira / Make 2k With Just 5 Hundred Naira!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Angelfrost(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Condom is now N150 here. I've given my life to Christ already, nothing consign me with premarital sex again.

The only thing N100 can buy for me here is just weed, and it's just one tie. Nothing else..

Even at 50 to 80 Naira, men still dey dive in without...
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by workchopNG: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Okpa, moi moi, fufu, meat pie, quater egg roll, etc
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
The smaller size is 100 naira

Nonywendy:
bigi drink is 150
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Jeon(f): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shadysen:
cooked rice and beans?
you must be in aboki state.

lolz why won't you state that where your bro is feeding you.

And one of the aboki is messing up your ass in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Nonywendy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Gaabasky:
A bag of pure water
liar. U can't buy a bag of pure water for 100 naira
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Zonefree(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nonywendy:
Christ dey smoke weed?
I'm not Christ.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by daniwise(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
2 sachet of squadron.
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Nonywendy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm not Christ.
u said u have given ur life to Christ. It means u r living Christlike life
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Zonefree(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nonywendy:
u said u have given ur life to Christ. It means u r living Christlike life
Christ is Lord, I'm not Lord.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Shadysen: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jeon:

lolz why won't you state that where your bro is feeding you.

And one of the aboki is messing up your ass in Aso rock.
what are you feeling like?
GOD?
Let me reminds you that whether you have heaven on earth, everything ends here.
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Gaabasky: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nonywendy:
liar. U can't buy a bag of pure water for 100 naira

U think everybody is like u.
Bag of pure water in my place is #80-90.
Go n verify. We don't hard life for ourselves
Water without taste, odor n clean
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by dammywapes(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Small bigi apple , I still buy ham tonight to mix origin to mourn my bro death cry
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Jeon(f): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shadysen:
what are you feeling like?
GOD?
Let me reminds you that whether you have heaven on earth, everything ends here.

Then sit down let manners fall down from Heaven.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by ManirBK: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tutor72v:
Half bag of pure water

Thunder fire Tinubu and Buhari
I dey laugh at you wo one bag of pure water is 80 naira in Birnin Kebbi wo, I purchased it last 2 hours ago.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Tinubuagbado: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zee0007:
Groundnut and Garrison without sugar. God punish poverty.

God punish APC and the hunger advocate Tinubu
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
post=117848517:
This......
With another #70 for a bottle of soda to wash it down.

All from the house of dem MANNA. kiss kiss kiss

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil and wicked people like it or not cool

So Nigeria will be great whether APC or PDP likes it or not. Amen
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Starz825:
Shey you know say people wey dey shout Ghana is better than Nigeria no dey reason at all....

The minimum wage in Ghana is 14-60 cedis (#400-#6k)
The minimum wage in Naija is 30k (1500+ cedis)

The purchasing power of Ghana cedis is almost the same with Nigeria naira....

I checked for the price of bread in Ghana...it's 15 cedis....that's like 500 naira....that same bread size in Naija na 300 naira....

So what's the fuzz about Ghana....

Infact..I go like make money here plenty ..go Ghana go spend...

The only problem with Nigeria naira is inflation...money chasing few and costly goods....
If we can produce more locally and export more.....naira go get value back on consumables cos inflation go reduce drastically....
you fit dey earn 50k like this and your money on food no go pass 10k per month....
And once price of goods don reduce he go reduce rent, transport etc... thereby he go encourage savings....you go fit save money for better thing.....

People wey no want Nigeria good na him plenty...
Nigeria would have been the best in the world if we got things right....

Wetin this one dey talk. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by CaptMarvel(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Paracetamol.

Use it for all your headaches.
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Shadysen: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jeon:

Then sit down let manners fall down from Heaven.
i have never told you that i am not hustling, i have done many things to survive exception of theft or yahoo, dont qoute me again.
we are not mate.
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Starz825(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Reinaldo:

Wetin this one dey talk. undecided undecided undecided
Correct where i dey wrong...
Na nairaland we dey make we learn
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by mrkings84(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
In my area 100 naira is almost useless.

Life is too hard.

There's poverty everywhere

God will not forgive Tinubu and his APC for bringing this untold hardship on us.

I pity any brainless man/woman who is going thru this hardship and still fan and support APC/ Tinubu presindcy.

Me no get joy at all!
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Coronavirus1: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
ASIWAJU and PETER OBI In a nutshell

Two men were governors, one in Lagos the other in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what the other collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by HELLASJ(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oh! We still have things that this useless currency can still buy?

Please my fellow Nigerians if Tinubu or Atiku win this election. I'll leave Nigeria for una till 2027. I no fit follow una witness disaster second coming. Thank y'all.
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Peacefulgold(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kuli kuli
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by jubrilELsudan: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
KUKUNASE JUICE

Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Fmghewzy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jeon:
Recharge card

Bread

Fufu

Cook Rice and Beans

Ankara

Onions

Fresh pepper.

Akara*
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Bugatti411(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
2 groundnuts
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Stronghold91: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Honestfrend:
Peanut or biscuit..
e no get value again
100 is useless
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Dalnadoni: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Christ is Lord, I'm not Lord.
Bro you are the most high...grin

Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by Muna400(f): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ruler, feed well bread, 2 packs of munch it and 2 buns shikena
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
A bag of pure water and N20 sugar...
Re: What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? by WhizdomXX(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
post=117848517:
This......
With another #70 for a bottle of soda to wash it down.

All from the house of dem MANNA. kiss kiss kiss

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil and wicked people like it or not cool
Are the meat pies and sausages #100 each?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria GDP Confirms What Central Bank Denies: Naira Hurts / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.