Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

“gbola Dey Front Dey Jump” – Netizens Mock Bobrisky As He Bares Butt To Twerk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “gbola Dey Front Dey Jump” – Netizens Mock Bobrisky As He Bares Butt To Twerk (615 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“gbola Dey Front Dey Jump” – Netizens Mock Bobrisky As He Bares Butt To Twerk by FolowoseleTosin: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Netizens have ridiculed Bobrisky for exposing his phony butt, as he has a peculiar manner of keeping current on social media. Others criticized him for never wearing a bikini if his doctor had done an excellent job on him, while others criticized him for trying to outshine his younger colleague, James Brown, also known as the Dutchess of London or Princess of Africow.

Bigbrothergisthub said a few days ago that James Brown's s*x video would leak on October 10, 2022, causing the internet to explode.

In the footage, the crossdresser is seen having s*x with an unnamed woman. Finally expressing himself, James Brown revealed that he was depressed and sad.

According to him, he had trouble sleeping and had a nightmare. For the first time in a very long time, I am unhappy, depressed, and exhausted. Is this how it appeared? Moreover, he tweeted “I can’t sleep well, I am havering a bad dream”.

@luibaby: Looks like the yansh won burst Abi wetin Dey dance inside the yansh so?

@vickiees: if your doctor finish work, why have you never worn a bikini and taken an ass shot? ugh pls stop joor. this is the only angle you’ve ever taken. plus someone that’s proud of his bbl would show it everyda

@xuccessful_xchange: This your room is so ugly. Who uses wallpaper this days?

@presh_cisca: Be like them use mud mould this yansh cause what the hell is this bobby

@jadesola_010: neva see the comment wey I dey find dey comeback I think came early 96

@bellematters: m Ahhh, this one off me.. 0 tbh Bob, you don’t need this. The internet never forgets.

@yes_i_lived: Wetin be this? He be like lleya goat weh dem scrape the hair comot with hot water.

@itzfejibaby Abeg if you must show us yansh try show us from the right angle.

@kayzee_media_concept: Bobo don’t you dey ok have you taken your meds?

@majorogah: Even Lucifer the rest. Idris try no the carry worldly things for head. I know it’s poverty but can get out of it doing legitimate business.

@nwamaka.ndego: See small Nyash dey shake o small Nyash dey shake o. Suffocate them with your small nyash.

@weddingcoments:Bob is just one hell of a uselex human alive. What’s this bayi?

@phunto.atoks: Bob you mess like furapapapa while making this video true or false?

@tricia_asuquo: For your mind na nyash you Dey shake… Bread wey don stay for 1 year better pass

this nyash see as e strong.. and you think say the thing dey shake oo

@fmanmoney: James brown dn repent Dey there Dey do doctor say doctor no say rubbish.

@pinkypuch: What’s all this ? U sha want to be notice by all means as them don forget you here

@_verifiedofficial: all of us suppose report shim account tonight

@omanne1: Anybody that walks into that room will definitely catch a whiff of something strange

@mirandrew_collections: I told myself recently that this one his comment section is low, he might do something like this to trend. Just negodu

@patty.vivian: Am just imagining how his dick would be dangling right now

@zsavier_optimum_hairlaundry Trying so hard to meet up with junior man James brown

@cute_wegold: Gbola dey front dey jump as we speak awelekeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/gbola-dey-front-dey-jump-netizens-mock.html

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Body Counts? / #FAOF: This Is Why Feminists Demonize Marriages And Families. (Photo) / Happy Birthday To Me��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.