Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,431 members, 7,888,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:50 AM

Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — (561 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by ElixirDavid(m): 3:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Hakeem Olaogun Onikoyi-Dickson has left the APC. He said the ideology of the leader of the party is to make Lagos his own.

Dickson disclosed in an interview held in Lagos, that he will not sit and watch APC do what they did in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, and 2019. He said that Tinubu's system is that which he knows very well and he is ready to tackle it.

Hakeem Dickson was once the Chairman of Surulere Local Government from 1998 to 2002. He said it is time for some people to rest and let those who have the capacity to work be voted in. He also added that if Lagosians do not take the chance now, he knows that the next four years is targeted at removing some people who have had their whole lives in Lagos.

Hakeem Dickson has now moved to Accord. He said he prefers an uncorrupt party where things will be done in the interest of the masses. He added that the Igbos and Hausas should put their minds at rest that the APCs plan for Mile 12 and Ladipo markets will not work when he becomes the governor of Lagos State.

Would you rather vote APC or a fresh and uncorrupt party like ACCORD?
Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by bhella10: 5:12am On Oct 26, 2022
APC anyday twice on a Wednesday
Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by thesicilian: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2022
But the fact remains that the "caged" Lagos is miles ahead of all the other "free" states in terms of development

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by PointZerom: 5:50am On Oct 26, 2022
thesicilian:
But the fact remains that the "caged" Lagos is miles ahead of all the other "free" states in terms of development

We're telling you that Lagos is not developed. By the time you calculate #50bil monthly IGR x 12 months x eiight years of a sitting governor, you will weep for Lagos.

Let a neutral party take over Lagos and see the evil of Thifnubu.
Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by christistruth01: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2022
IPOB has caged the SE

Break free

Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2022
PointZerom:

We're telling you that Lagos is not developed. By the time you calculate #50bil monthly IGR x 12 months x eiight years of a sitting governor, you will weep for Lagos.

Then wetin day do other freed state wey dem no fit generate the 50billion igr make we see how developed they could be with that amount, why is it that it is a caged state generating such amount...
Mumu, all of una go open mouth dey talk thrash...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by thesicilian: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Yeah, compared to its IGR, Lagos state is grossly underdeveloped. But compared to almost all other states, it's a 1st world travel destination.

But then again one can't help but ask why other states can't generate their own high internal revenue
Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by PointZerom: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2022
thesicilian:

Yeah, compared to its IGR, Lagos state is grossly underdeveloped. But compared to almost all other states, it's a 1st world travel destination.

But then again one can't help but ask why other states can't generate their own high internal revenue

This is a dumb question.

It's like saying.....let everything in Lagos be in Ebonyi and everything in Ebonyi be in Lagos and lets see how Tinubu will create 50bil monthly IGR.
Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Let other "free" states reach Lagos level of underdevelopment first...abi is anyone stopping them?
Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by thesicilian: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2022
PointZerom:

This is a dumb question.

It's like saying.....let everything in Lagos be in Ebonyi and everything in Ebonyi be in Lagos and lets see how Tinubu will create 50bil monthly IGR.
I may have to stop replying you because the more I interact with you, the more my IQ seems to be dropping. Not to talk of the fact that it makes it seem as if I'm campaigning for the geriatric drug baron. But let me just let you know that IGR is largely dependent on the ingenuity of the management team of the economy, not necessarily the facilities already on ground. Keep declaring sit at homes on the most important working day of the week and be praying for your state IGR to be magically higher than that of Lagos that businesses open even on Sundays
Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by PointZerom: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2022
thesicilian:

I may have to stop replying you because the more I interact with you, the more my IQ seems to be dropping. Not to talk of the fact that it makes it seem as if I'm campaigning for the geriatric drug baron. But let me just let you know that IGR is largely dependent on the ingenuity of the management team of the economy, not necessarily the facilities already on ground. Keep declaring sit at homes on the most important working day of the week and be praying for your state IGR to be magically higher than that of Lagos that businesses open even on Sundays

Cowards don't finish the fight they started.
Re: Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free — by Lanretoye(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Is it not better to be caged in wealth than to be free in penury and abject poverty like your state.

(1) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Sued Tinubu To Court In 2000 / The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) / Ba La Blu, Blu Blu, Bulaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.