Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

@ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki (715 Views)

Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by propynich123: 4:12am On Oct 26, 2022
@OGersh Hoist the LP Flag as the First Nigerian Political Party Flag on Mount Kilimanjaro Tanzania

@OGersh Hoists the LP Flag as the First Nigerian Political Party Flag on Mount Kilimanjaro
On Fri, 20/10/2022 after 10½ hrs of climbing, hiking and trekking, I made it to the Uhuru Peak of Mount Kilimanjaro, 5,895m above sea level.

There is no better place to announce the coming of a New Nigeria than the Rooftop of Africa. This is my contribution to the to the effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5KRkVEWTi0

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by grace179(f): 4:27am On Oct 26, 2022
Okay o
Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by Kosoco(m): 4:58am On Oct 26, 2022
The country is needs a leader.
Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by herkeem: 5:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Good
Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by general111(m): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2022
The truth is, peter obi is going to win next year's election..
His popularity is growing even amongst the northerners.Very soon we will start having obi rallies in places like gombe state.

6 Likes

Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by mrcelebrity1: 5:33am On Oct 26, 2022
God bless you man
Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2022
If Nigerians miss this opportunity to get it right with Obi, it might take them another 50 years to have another opportunity like this because the enemies of Nigeria would definitely tighten their grip on the country.

1 Like

Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2022
This is beautiful

God bless our next President, Peter Obi
Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by Alaigbopress: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2022
God bless my incoming president and the guys that did this marvelous work.
Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by yomi961: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This is beautiful

God bless our next President, Peter Obi
incoming president of alaigbo

Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by Obidient4life3: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Urchins can't try this unless Tulumbu pays one of them 1billion naira
Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by LibertyRep: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2022
This so much love for Labour Party.

After the election, I hope there are mechanisms to sustain this new surge affection for LP.
Re: @ogersh Hoist The LP Flag As The First Nigerian Political Party Flag On Mount Ki by Seefinish: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Good news. May the labour of that Tanzanian who used more than 10 to hoist that flag not be in vain.
God bless Africa
God bless him
God bless Nigeria
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients
God bless me too
As for Agbadoians and Atikulooters, may their dreams of forcing ancestors on us be in vain

(1) (Reply)

No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara / We Cannot Finish A Buhari And Start With A Tinubu / Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe, Fails To Recite Muslim Prayers Again (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.