Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,098 members, 7,977,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game (6208 Views)

Kanye West Ex-Assistant, Lauren Pisciotta Sues Him For "Sexually Assaulting Her" / Kemi Olunloyo: Naomi Campbell Is In The Freemason Illuminati / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

Kanye West had his mother sacrificed to get into the 100 million dollar club. After that he has to fulfill contractual agreements, such as antics and incitement, stir up distractions, plus other secret rites to go up the ladder towards a billion or more. 1.4 billion in promises or levels of sacrifice. Kanye is an idoit to kill his mother because she loved and supported his vision to be a mega star. Yet a lot of these Civil Rights Blacks like Kanye mom joined Freemasonry groups and got exposed to the demons of Molech. It's curse brought by Freemasonryoaths and rituals, demons in the bloodline. Paganism is referred to as a Death Religion in the Bible.

i thought that kanye now is a pastor
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by HarshBitterTrut: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
teebagy:
i thought that kanye now is a pastor

A cultist can denounce and renounce his/her satanic oath and become a true follower of Christ. Yet never is it permissible by God for him//her remain a member of a pagan idolatrous cult while preaching Christ/ Allah/Yah the holy names of the one God.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by HarshBitterTrut: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2022

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by HarshBitterTrut: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Esau I hated and Yacov loved.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by HarshBitterTrut: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
In another vision I saw four ox horns.
19 I asked the angel that had been speaking to me, "What do these horns mean?" He answered, "They stand for the world powers that have scattered the people of Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem."
20 Then the Lord showed me four workers with hammers.
21 I asked, "What have they come to do?" He answered, "They have come to terrify and overthrow the nations that completely crushed the land of Judah and scattered its people."

The four horns are Ham, Ishmael, Edom even Cush that have gathered against Judah. It was the Ancient Abrabian Order that made God's prophets pale men and changed from their dark complexion. This is because the Kings of the Earth who opposed the God of Judah controlled and psychological manipulated the souls of the pale mamluks via satanic oaths taken inside the Arabian Order. It is the stone mason pagans who carved idols I e demons on the pyramids of Egypt. Freemasonry has it's origins with the sodomites of the pagan religions of the ancient world.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2022

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by 66spirit(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
I see
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
66spirit:
I see

I saw the Devil and he had black skin.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

A cultist can denounce and renounce his/her satanic oath and become a true follower of Christ. Yet never is it permissible by God for him//her remain a member of a pagan idolatrous cult while preaching Christ/ Allah/Yah the holy names of the one God.
wow let me guess beyonce and mj are among

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
teebagy:
wow let me guess beyonce and mj are among

Beyounce has a satanic church in Houston where they worship her as a goddess. I will post it up so you can see.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2022

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kanye can't call out the pedophile dirty Jew without calling out the chief culprit the pedophile dirty Moor. And all the weak Black leaders that hold us captive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFHR2vv87kM

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Richwallet:

Beyounce has a satanic church in Houston where they worship her as a goddess. I will post it up so you can see.
damn. I hope she didnt sell her soul like jay z
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Richwallet:

I hope she didnt sell her soul
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
teebagy:
I hope she didnt sell her soul

It's hopeless because her soul long gone. grin
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Hyland(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Did Taylor Swift also sell her soul?
Because I like her oo
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Richwallet:

Do U THink she sleep with those jewish guys at secret parties to maintain her status
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Richwallet:

i hope she dosent sleep around in those secret parties
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyland:
Did Taylor Swift also sell her soul?
Because I like her oo

Founder of Church of Satan Anton Lavey was a member of OTO Freemasonry.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
teebagy:
Do U THink she sleep with those jewish guys at secret parties to maintain her status

Are you a believer now? grin

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by HarshBitterTrut: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Richwallet:

Are you a believer now? grin
I believe but beyonce status looks strange to me
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
teebagy:
I believe but beyonce status looks strange to me

She is just one of the many satanists in the Jewish controlled entertainment field. It's all Freemasonry and they are in politics as well.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2022

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Richwallet:

She is just one of the many satanists in the Jewish controlled entertainment field. It's all Freemasonry and they are in politics as well.
How do u know all of these
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
teebagy:
How do u know all of these
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
10 You wear yourselves out looking for other gods, but you never give up. You think your obscene idols give you strength, and so you never grow weak.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
See it to believe it. grin
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2022

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gotta love how they show it's Illuminati with the one eye showing. wink

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 1:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Satanists run Hollywood and the music industry and they are in government. According to Ted Gunderson there are millions of satanists and they brreed children. Freemasonry is Satanism.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Hyland(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Richwallet:

Founder of Church of Satan Anton Lavey was a member of OTO Freemasonry.
You still haven’t answered my question .

So, what’s the relationship between Swift and Anton ?
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Richwallet:

Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
10 You wear yourselves out looking for other gods, but you never give up. You think your obscene idols give you strength, and so you never grow weak.
is beyonce an edomites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! / Pictures Of Wizkid's Baby-mama With Her Son / The Lady Who Forgot To Bleach Her Foot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.