Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,550 members, 7,888,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game (5901 Views)

Kanye West & Wife Bianca Spotted In Moscow, Russia (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Naomi Campbell Is In The Freemason Illuminati / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2022
Richwallet:

You are cursed by God for disobedience and defiance.
was jacob white. Why did god curse us
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
teebagy:
Was jacob white

White Caucasians, White Aryans, White Asians, White Arabs, White Turks, White Persians,
White Native Americans, White Hispanics and Latin, White anything descended from Central Asia therefore are Yapeth. With exception of the Khazars Jews that rule in behalf of the Moors i.e Esau the dragon,those Jews are Edomites, Jesuits and Rabbis are cousins.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
narcissistic sycophant

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Richwallet:

White Caucasians, White Aryans, White Asians, White Arabs, White Turks, White Persians,
White Native Americans, White Hispanics and Latin, Whitee anything descended from Central Asia therefore are Yapeth. With exception of the Khazars Jews that rule in behalf of the Moors i.e Esau the dragon,those Jews are Edomites, Jesuits and Rabbis are cousions.
Asians are not white and i thought edomite are people with red hair
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
teebagy:
Asians are not white and i thought edomite are people with red hair

There is I thought which means assume.

There is I know which is acquired fact.

There is I understand which is wisdom.

Caucasian DNA is the same as White Asians which have a common geographical location despite their outer differences.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by teebagy: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Richwallet:

There is I thought which means assume.

There is I know which is acquired fact.

There is I understand which is wisdom.

Caucasian DNA is the same as White Asians which have a common geographical location despite their outer differences.

Re u 4rm africa
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
teebagy:
Re u 4rm africa

I am a Frank. My father's name is De France who married Washitaw peoples in America. We are all Israelites who settled here in New Orleans Mississippi from France under the Reform Church. We are the original melinanted Franks descendants of Benjamin and Judah. All nine members of Knights Templar were my relatives long ago. The kings of the Franks are our forefathers.

Farang (Persian: فرنگ) is a Persian (and Southeast Asian) word that originally referred to the Franks (the major Germanic tribe) and later came to refer to White Europeans in general. The word "Farang" is a cognate and originates from Old French: "franc".

Depiction of farang as a stone guard at Wat Pho in Bangkok; circa 1824–1851

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2022

Michael Strahan
@michaelstrahan
I wonder if Great Grandpa x 39 aka King Charlemagne had a gap too!�� Wow maybe the gap is a sign of royalty, how about that to all the haters! #KingStrahan #RoyaltyGap
@StrahanAndSara

Michael Strahan is a Frank and member of my father's tribe yet he is of the Carolingian clan while we are the Merovingian clan.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2022

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
The Rulers of Darkness – The Illuminati’s Greatest Secrets Revealed

“We wish it to be your rule first of all to tear away the mask from Freemasonry, and to let it be seen as it really is; and by sermons and pastoral letters to instruct the people as to the artifices used by societies of this kind in seducing men and enticing them into their ranks, and as to the depravity of their opinions and the wickedness of their acts. As Our predecessors have many times repeated, let no man think that he may for any reason whatsoever join the masonic sect, if he values his Catholic name and his eternal salvation as he ought to value them. Let no one be deceived by a pretense of honesty. It may seem to some that Freemasons demand nothing that is openly contrary to religion and morality; but, as the whole principle and object of the sect lies in what is vicious and criminal, to join with these men or in any way to help them cannot be lawful.“
~Pope Leo XIII
“In the days now long past the gods walked with men and the instructors from the invisible planes of Nature were still laboring with the infant humanity of this planet they chose from among the sons of men the wisest and the truest These they labored with preparing them to carry on the work of the gods after the spiritual hierarchies themselves had withdrawn into the invisible worlds With these specially ordained and illuminated sons they left the keys of their great wisdom which was the knowledge of good and evil They ordained these anointed and appointed ones priests or mediators between themselves the gods and that great mass of humanity which had not as yet developed the eyes which permitted them to gaze into the face of Truth and live.”
– Manly P Hall, What The Ancient Wisdom Expects Of It’s Disciples: A Study Concerning The Mystery Schools, pg 24.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Richwallet:
The Rulers of Darkness – The Illuminati’s Greatest Secrets Revealed

“We wish it to be your rule first of all to tear away the mask from Freemasonry, and to let it be seen as it really is; and by sermons and pastoral letters to instruct the people as to the artifices used by societies of this kind in seducing men and enticing them into their ranks, and as to the depravity of their opinions and the wickedness of their acts. As Our predecessors have many times repeated, let no man think that he may for any reason whatsoever join the masonic sect, if he values his Catholic name and his eternal salvation as he ought to value them. Let no one be deceived by a pretense of honesty. It may seem to some that Freemasons demand nothing that is openly contrary to religion and morality; but, as the whole principle and object of the sect lies in what is vicious and criminal, to join with these men or in any way to help them cannot be lawful.“
~Pope Leo XIII
“In the days now long past the gods walked with men and the instructors from the invisible planes of Nature were still laboring with the infant humanity of this planet they chose from among the sons of men the wisest and the truest These they labored with preparing them to carry on the work of the gods after the spiritual hierarchies themselves had withdrawn into the invisible worlds With these specially ordained and illuminated sons they left the keys of their great wisdom which was the knowledge of good and evil They ordained these anointed and appointed ones priests or mediators between themselves the gods and that great mass of humanity which had not as yet developed the eyes which permitted them to gaze into the face of Truth and live.”
– Manly P Hall, What The Ancient Wisdom Expects Of It’s Disciples: A Study Concerning The Mystery Schools, pg 24.

Pope Leo XIII but Manly P. Hall is a pagan devil worshipper. The Pope Leo remains faithful to God but condemning Freemasonry as being of the Devil. Yet Manly P. Hall glorifies the Gods which were nothing more than Kings of the Earth making gods with their own hands. Other Monotheistic Religions like Vedas says men took the holy names of God and made their own gods. Watchers are these gods rebellious men who ruled as kings created therefore any of them is blasphemous glorification of them is an offense to God.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Hosea 4
Good News Translation
The Lord's Accusation against Israel
4 The Lord has an accusation to bring against the people who live in this land. Listen, Israel, to what he says: “There is no faithfulness or love in the land, and the people do not acknowledge me as God. 2 They make promises and break them; they lie, murder, steal, and commit adultery. Crimes increase, and there is one murder after another. 3 And so the land will dry up, and everything that lives on it will die. All the animals and birds, and even the fish, will die.”

The Lord Accuses the Priests
4 The Lord says, “Let no one accuse the people or reprimand them—my complaint is against you priests.[a] 5 Night and day you blunder on, and the prophets do no better than you. I am going to destroy Israel, your mother. 6 My people are doomed because they do not acknowledge me. You priests have refused to acknowledge me and have rejected my teaching, and so I reject you and will not acknowledge your sons as my priests.

7 “The more of you priests there are, the more you sin against me, and so I will turn your honor into disgrace. 8 You grow rich from the sins of my people, and so you want them to sin more and more. 9 You will suffer the same punishment as the people! I will punish you and make you pay for the evil you do. 10 You will eat your share of the sacrifices, but still be hungry. You will worship the fertility gods, but still have no children, because you have turned away from me to follow other gods.”

The Lord Condemns Pagan Worship
11 The Lord says, “Wine, both old and new, is robbing my people of their senses! 12 They ask for revelations from a piece of wood! A stick tells them what they want to know! They have left me. Like a woman who becomes a prostitute, they have given themselves to other gods. 13 At sacred places on the mountaintops they offer sacrifices, and on the hills they burn incense under tall, spreading trees, because the shade is so pleasant!

“As a result, your daughters serve as prostitutes, and your daughters-in-law commit adultery. 14 Yet I will not punish them for this, because you yourselves go off with temple prostitutes,[b] and together with them you offer pagan sacrifices. As the proverb says, ‘A people without sense will be ruined.’

15 “Even though you people of Israel are unfaithful to me, may Judah not be guilty of the same thing. Don't worship at Gilgal or Bethaven,[c] or make promises there in the name of the living Lord. 16 The people of Israel are as stubborn as mules. How can I feed them like lambs in a meadow? 17 The people of Israel are under the spell of idols. Let them go their own way. 18 After drinking much wine, they delight in their prostitution, preferring disgrace to honor. 19 They will be carried away as by the wind, and they will be ashamed of their pagan sacrifices.

Blame the Whiteman but this isn't what the scriptures says is the catalyst. Blame women but the scriptures says it's men who turn women into whores yet are now mad at the result.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Fear no Whiteman. The union of satanic Blacks is worldwide and they are the catalyst that oppresses Israel.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
The devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Triangles are used within the occult to trap demons and force them to do bidding.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Freemasonry controls all Black self help religious cults. I call them cults because it's always one personality running the group and that individual is a Mason.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2022
teebagy:
was jacob white. Why did god curse us

Yakov was a dark complexion man the father of the dark skin Isrealites.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
A war still rages in Africa against Israel and it reaches across the world to where even in America we feel it.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2022
You shall know these devils by their symbolism.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 1:11am On Nov 05, 2022
The Lord's Accusation against Israel
4 The Lord has an accusation to bring against the people who live in this land. Listen, Israel, to what he says: “There is no faithfulness or love in the land, and the people do not acknowledge me as God. 2 They make promises and break them; they lie, murder, steal, and commit adultery. Crimes increase, and there is one murder after another. 3 And so the land will dry up, and everything that lives on it will die. All the animals and birds, and even the fish, will die.”

The Lord Accuses the Priests
4 The Lord says, “Let no one accuse the people or reprimand them—my complaint is against you priests.[a] 5 Night and day you blunder on, and the prophets do no better than you. I am going to destroy Israel, your mother. 6 My people are doomed because they do not acknowledge me. You priests have refused to acknowledge me and have rejected my teaching, and so I reject you and will not acknowledge your sons as my priests.

7 “The more of you priests there are, the more you sin against me, and so I will turn your honor into disgrace. 8 You grow rich from the sins of my people, and so you want them to sin more and more. 9 You will suffer the same punishment as the people! I will punish you and make you pay for the evil you do. 10 You will eat your share of the sacrifices, but still be hungry. You will worship the fertility gods, but still have no children, because you have turned away from me to follow other gods.”

The Lord Condemns Pagan Worship
11 The Lord says, “Wine, both old and new, is robbing my people of their senses! 12 They ask for revelations from a piece of wood! A stick tells them what they want to know! They have left me. Like a woman who becomes a prostitute, they have given themselves to other gods. 13 At sacred places on the mountaintops they offer sacrifices, and on the hills they burn incense under tall, spreading trees, because the shade is so pleasant!

“As a result, your daughters serve as prostitutes, and your daughters-in-law commit adultery. 14 Yet I will not punish them for this, because you yourselves go off with temple prostitutes,[b] and together with them you offer pagan sacrifices. As the proverb says, ‘A people without sense will be ruined.’

15 “Even though you people of Israel are unfaithful to me, may Judah not be guilty of the same thing. Don't worship at Gilgal or Bethaven,[c] or make promises there in the name of the living Lord. 16 The people of Israel are as stubborn as mules. How can I feed them like lambs in a meadow? 17 The people of Israel are under the spell of idols. Let them go their own way. 18 After drinking much wine, they delight in their prostitution, preferring disgrace to honor. 19 They will be carried away as by the wind, and they will be ashamed of their pagan sacrifices.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 2:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Know the devil when you see them.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Now you can see the devil has many slaves those who sold their souls for material things, whilst abundance was theirs like Adam and Eve from birthright.
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmFkVBqzCco

Because they have decided to serve Satan by knowingly and unknowingly join his satanic order and go under a blood oath. A man's foes shall be they of his own household. Matthew 10: 36.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by DessyCompton12: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Richwallet:

I am a Frank. My father's name is De France who married Washitaw peoples in America. We are all Israelites who settled here in New Orleans Mississippi from France under the Reform Church. We are the original melinanted Franks descendants of Benjamin and Judah. All nine members of Knights Templar were my relatives long ago. The kings of the Franks are our forefathers.

if you’re Black in America, How do you know your Ancestry Background. I suppose the early Black migration might have deleted that source of Information, Unless you’re African, Then you can know your historical background, The Land of our Forefathers and their Heritage.. How do a Black man living in America know what his Ancestors was before him, How can he Know his true Religion .. And I’m also curious about Aleister Crowley, He practiced all type of Free masonry and Magic and Heard he was able to unlock the metaphysical world
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
DessyCompton12:
if you’re Black in America, How do you know your Ancestry Background. I suppose the early Black migration might have deleted that source of Information, Unless you’re African, Then you can know your historical background, The Land of our Forefathers and their Heritage.. How do a Black man living in America know what his Ancestors was before him, How can he Know his true Religion .. And I’m also curious about Aleister Crowley, He practiced all type of Free masonry and Magic and Heard he was able to unlock the metaphysical world

A White gentleman asked my father's brother which is my uncle, where did he get his surname De France,? And my uncle said to him, I got my name from my father like you got your name from your father. The name De France has been in my family since the 4th century of Gual. Before my clan the Salian Franks were known like the other lord houses of Franks as Franco. The Salian Franks drew from the Sciambian Franks who married a princess QueenArgotta to KingPharamond the 10th grandmaster of the FisherKings. We all know the story of Mary Magdalene in the Bible who was slandered by the Orthodox Church as a harlot. Mary Magdalene was the Queen of Judah and wife of Yeshua Ben Yossef and princess of Benjamin. There is two Messiahs or king of Judah, the historical man Yeshua son of Yosssef and Jesus Christ the myth.

As far as how I know this? From family history and from Louis Farrakhan. I was first called Jesus in the Mosque when they registered me as a Muslim because they know from the Freemasonry who my family is the De Frances. We are sons of the holy blood. Two of my great grandfathers were grandmasters over the all Black American lodges. Our ancestors were French Huguenots who fled France because of persecution of the Reformed Church. Yet we had early contacts with the Washitaw Black Indian Empire since the 13th century when our Templar Knights came to Mississippi Valley. My family colonized the area naming it New Orleans. We had land contracts and treaties with the Washitaw royal family. We married into them rather they married into our house. The Kings of France or Kings of the Franks are Hebrews.

We are Hebrews like Igbos, Edo and Fulani. There are 4 types of Hebrews, Isrealites, Judeans which includes Benjamin and Levites which are Celts, Scotts, Gauls and Tuetons, Ishmaelites which are Black Arabs and Edomites which are Saxons, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings, Byzantine Romans, Edo, Fulani, Moors and Askenaski Jews. This is by no means an exhaustive lists as there are many tribes of Hebrews. There are more in Africa who I did not mention. One thing is clear, We are not all the same nor all Africans.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 2:55am On Nov 06, 2022
Never trust a sodomite when you know it's a sodomite. Now a sodomite is different from a homosexual a sodomite is a cult prostitute. A cultist, temple slave, someone under the control of a spiritual order of datkness.

Green is the color of the Groves of Canaan where the sodomites would perform their sex orgies and blood sacrifices. Sodomites are behind LGBT and the design of gays to wear green as an identifying color. Candace Owens front and center always is a sodomite sorority olosho using her good looks, seduction and wiles to decieve.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Digging up dirt on Candace is foul so I don't approach criticism in such manner. Going back into someone"s life and finding a hater bully that has a negative view of Candace is not even good investigation. This type of destructive character assassination was committed with the Remaking of Malcolm X by using gossipers and liars from his past. However, proper investigation shows that Candace is a member of the Boule, who are chasing down Black Conservatives to reform them back to the plantation, at least control them under the Democrats slave owners. Candace has placed herself at the front of Black Conservative politics and she never held any office proving her opinions are effective solutions. She uses her good looks, articulation and seduction to woo audiences that Candace is strategically placed in front of by hidden hands.

The Boule and the Jesuits are behind Candace Owens and Black Lives Matter pushing their religious politics of Pan Worship they are the Pan Hellencial Council. The White Conservative media already exposed Black Lives Matter on international news. You do not get a wider audience than this because they destroyed the Black Lives Martter brand overnight. It was the White conservative media that reported BLM ran off with a $100, million dollars spent it on pool mansions and party lifestyle.. Candace puts the 9
spin on the amount symbolizing Divine Nine by saying tax statements report BLM collected $90 million. She also engages in color magick in her media photos which shows they are preplanned staging for effect and to show her membership to the satanic cause. All that money went to the Boule socialist clique who live already in a communal economy. The Boule keep Black America as servant class trying to limit anyone from getting rich unless they are Boule. Even Hispanics who have always been loyal to each other top to bottom, made amazing economic strides, can see the top class of Black Anerica operate separate form the common poor bottom class of Black Anerica and Carribean. The Boule cultists run their own pagan society in the midst of Black America the Hebrews in America. They are the catalyst for Sodomy and Prostitution in Black American communities across America and the Caribbean. The Boule are all about religious politics and social economic suppression through brainwashing and intimidation tactics.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
You can always tell a Freemasonry sanctioned movement because it receives its of major press while agent provacutuers are sent against the grass roots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgHdTU-hYUc

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Once you know one it's easy to figure out who the rest of the Devils are.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 12:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Ephesians 6:11
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

Re: The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game by Richwallet: 1:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Know the Enemy (A Critique Of Anton Lavey's Books On Satanism)
BY KENNETH HAM |
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 01, 1993
Share Email Facebook Twitter Pinterest
Who would you think wrote these words?

There are television sets in every home, every restaurant, every hotel room, and every shopping mall— now they're even small enough to carry in your pocket like electronic rosaries. It is an unquestioned part of everyday life. Kneeling before the cathode-ray god, with our TV Guide concordance in hand, we maintain the illusion of choice by flipping channels (chapters and verses). 1
The writer was the man who founded the most famous public Satanist organization in America (the Church of Satan founded in 1966), Anton LaVey. He is also the author of a number of other books including "The Satanic Bible."

In all seriousness, LaVey continues to promote the religious significance of television, saying that:

... The birth of TV was a magical event foreshadowing its satanic significance. The first commercial broadcast was aired on Walpurgisnacht, April 30th, 1939, at the New York World's Fair. Since then, TV's infiltration has been so gradual, so complete that no one even noticed. People don't need to go to church any more; they get their morality plays on television.2
LaVey compares satellite dishes and antennas to church-top crosses and notes that TV has become, in effect, the major religion of the masses, even calling the television set the Satanic family altar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Greatest Heroines Of All Time / Sexy Bedroom Pictures Of Ice Prince's Babe That Got Everyone Talking / SEXY Maheeda Is At It Again(pinky-pinky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.