Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,931 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

Why Are Parent This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Parent This Way? (401 Views)

Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Parent This Way? by KeyEndurance: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good evening everyone, am sorry am not that perfect in writing.
please i don't know if anyone else use to notice this, some parent can be friendly with a guy but whenever there are with their female child they will suddenly change their mood if they see the guy. as in, they will not laugh or play with the guy for that moment.
my question is why is it that way?
Re: Why Are Parent This Way? by Nazgul: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Good evening everyone, am sorry am not that perfect in writing.
please i don't know if anyone else use to notice this, some parent can be friendly with a guy but whenever there are with their female child they will suddenly change their mood if they see the guy. as in, they will not laugh or play with the guy for that moment.
my question is why is it that way?
I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

Try and explain yourself in a more simpler way. Take your time to express yourself so that viewers can fully understand what you're trying to say.

(1) (Reply)

This Or That / The Prince And The Thief / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.