Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,336 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

The GIFT Of LIFE And DEATH: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The GIFT Of LIFE And DEATH: (224 Views)

Gifts For Grades – “the Gift Of A Man Makes Ways For Him” / This Is A Life And Death Matter, Your Ideas Are Welcome / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The GIFT Of LIFE And DEATH: by seiyefajohn(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
* The GIFT of LIFE and DEATH:

For you who do not know, know it today, life is a gift, and so is death. You are empowered with life to live, lead and die.

And death?

We are all accorded the necessity of death so we can die, rest from earthly worries and face life after death.

Even Methuselah the son of Enoch died at age 969. Can you imagine life without death, it will be agonizing and excruciating.

_Seiyefa John✍️

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle / Can I Get Waec Gce Original Certificate? / Between A Runs Girl & A Runs Boy, Who Makes The Highest Money In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.