Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Former PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh Resigns From The Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh Resigns From The Party (196 Views)

Ex-PDP Spokesperson, Olisa Metuh Resigns From PDP / Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh Resigns From The Party by BethiMcCauley: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Thav TV

Former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) national publicity secretary Olisa Metuh has resigned from the party.
Metuh stated that by remaining nonpartisan, he would improve Nigeria's governance more.
Metuh bemoaned the style of politics in Nigeria in a letter to the national chairman of the PDP, Iyorchia Ayu. He emphasized that he is no longer able to take part in political politics.

Metuh said: “During my three weeks trip for medical and personal reasons, I came to the realisation that I can no longer play partisan politics in Nigeria.”
“The reason for this decision is that from my experience and the nature of politics and development in Nigeria, I believe that I will contribute more to democracy and good governance in Nigeria by being non-partisan.”
“In that regard, I write respectfully to formally inform you of my resignation from the PDP and cessation of partisan politics.”
“In line with the constitution of the PDP, I have forwarded a copy of my resignation to my ward chairman.”

https://thavmedia.com/former-pdp-national-publicity-secretary-olisa-metuh-resigns-from-the-party/

1 Like

Re: Former PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh Resigns From The Party by Clara663: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Great news indeed

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Talk Right About Your Country. / If Not That Nairaland Does Not Support Betting, I Would Make Money From Tinubu's / A Caution And Alert Call By National Inland Waterways Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.