Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3784 Views)

I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help / HELP!!! Am Easily Attracted To Older Ladies / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by firestar(f): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2011
Logic?
Some logic you have.
If you are real as you claim to be you wouldn't have the need to put usernames that appeal to you and not your true identity. Right? That's what I'm aiming at. As for other alter-egos, to each his/her own.
And seriously consider your observations without sounding tacky, its beginning to din predictably like nollywood:
Fakeness, gender, bland, impersonal. . .
And still on the topic regarding this thread being attracted to online persona on nl--- is that wise? Hm?
Re: . by pleep(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
Oh shut up. People who feel the need to create an alter-ego with a different gender etc. have issues. You can keep ur own opinion w/e.
Re: . by firestar(f): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
Ohhh, someones in a foul mood.
pleep:

Oh shut up. People who feel the need to create an alter-ego with a different gender etc. have issues. You can keep your own opinion w/e.

I'm sure there are pleep. You seem mad?
Re: . by pleep(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2011
Oh shut up,  " tongue " Does that make it better?  Today I cant be bothered to argue with a computer screen.
Re: . by firestar(f): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2011
You just did. grin
Spare your system from your rage will ya? Its unattractive. cheesy
Re: . by pleep(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
To what, my laptop? or to some computer program who's gender no-one knows?
Re: . by firestar(f): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
Tsk, tsk, tsk. . .
Re: . by pleep(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
processing speed slow eh?
Re: . by firestar(f): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2011
grin
Such presumption. . . tongue
Re: . by pleep(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2011
See fakeness! queen bi[i]tc[/i]h Mrs. Chima is actually a man.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-749812.0.html

@poster do not get attracted to these creatures! There d[i]ic[/i]ks are prolly bigger than yours. shocked
Re: . by Mynd44: 2:01am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
Maybe that is what he actually needs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JEEZZ!! Who Did This To This Lady? (see Photo) / 21 TYPES AND FACTS OF SPERMS WITH MEANINGS / Help Pls: My Senior Brother's Wife Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.