Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,532 members, 7,905,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3771 Views)

I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help / HELP!!! Am Easily Attracted To Older Ladies / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
mr cock. u know black ppl love chicken. move from around me or u will find urself on my shitscobob stick! aooh!
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
:p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: . by Mynd44: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2011
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Ok if there that sensitive when it comes to giving out their real information of life , i believe there's no offense or not really secured enough as they've thought . unless they give it to the wrong person . like i have meet so many members of this forum of facebook even Seun have been on my friendship list ~ i wouldn't have believe seun , mukina , romsky etc that are members of this FORUM with us are real but until we have to meet and we share on photos commentaries , Videos , notes , Wall to Wall and sharing different interesting applications have take our relationship to a berra level than just this single forum.

U shouldn't trust people anyhow my dear that is true and i agree with your point~ i ask , what about the ones u have affection for but they never return that affection back to u . . . i guess u feel some how rejected for the LOVE u try to render genuinely from the dept of heart wink
[/size]

mamacy:

dear Ogagua, i understand your point but u shud understand some people are very sensitive when it comes to giving out info. like their facebook add, dnt blame dem, its just that they want their private lives to be private to them and people they can trust, also, some ve been giving false personality all this while on nairaland, and so they wont want to be judged as fake, hope u grab?
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=13pt]What do u mean by the word '' juju '' ? can't get what u mean friend. . . . undecided undecided[/size]

lefulefu:

Op abi dem use juju on u>? grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

El Guapo:

I strongly fink this poster ought to be castrated lest he'll pregnant our dear N.l women esp the Bootylicious married ones like Ms Chima! angry
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah friend u really need to laugh jare ! grin grin grin

I have always learn to study those that are real around me stylishly ~ what i mean is that , even though there are so much of fake people out there the real one's must still be known even though~ like u clearly known it is very wrong to miss some things that would be valued in life just because of lack of understand or wisdom take the right decision . . . u don't need to doubt , real so many people's facebook account isn't real that's why they never love adding people . see seun , and other members of this forum knows the kind of relationship we're into now- and each of us have seen clearly there's nobody fake among us . even the activities do tell grin wink
[/size]

pendo89:

@ogaga
This is how it goes.At times I just read what goes on here and laugh.
You join NL, next somebody requests for our yim and fb id. If u are the quick type you hurry to dish them out and invite every tom ,Joystick and harry. You keep in touch on fb.
Next you discover the person you talk to on nl is not the same person on fb.You start picking fights on fb!
Then what do u do? your fights spill over to nl and land at the mod's desks!
Now how silly is that? What about those that upload people's fb pics here on nl? and the fights start?
I have read some threatening to upload people's fb pics here. Are those the people to trust?
There are ways of knowing somebody well.
Its not a crime to dish out your contacts neither is it crime to hold back. Some people are here purely for discussion and debates,others for friends like the op ,others both.

These fake personalities scare at times cz people sound different from what they really are and if I know that, then am better off not wanting to know you more.
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah we connected 4 real while some people are here wasting times to meet up interesting people like me and others that are on this lovely forum . grin grin grin[/size]

pleep:

I didn't know you guys connected in real realer life. I might add mrs. Potato i haven't seen her in a while  sad

I think Nairaland [i]actually is [/i]a good place to meet people and make friends you would have otherwise never known. How else would you get to know someone half the world away?
i hope the nlanders here aren't as fake as ppl are making it out to be.
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=13pt]GBAM !! cool[/size]

Mynd_44:

People need to realise that NL might be a sorta social network but it does not mean you can make real life friends. You can be friends with the character a user plays on NL and not really be friends with the person. Its just two different things and noting about being real or not it just how the user wants to present his/herself.
Re: . by pleep(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
I don't know whats up with peeps having alter-ego's and crap online, I mean how pathetic are you? it seems to be really widespread on this forum, which is dissapointing honestly cuz, i came here not only to talk about politics and business, but to also to actually connect with other Africans people.
Re: . by Mynd44: 5:05am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
Everyone cannot be the same some are just here to have fun and to them the fun should stop here. Do you really thinh people like MMM is really like that in reality?
Re: . by firestar(f): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2011
undecided
You obviously have been lacking ponmor in your stew.
Or let me put it this way: Think NL to be a role-playing game with different usernames on with enough crack ter crack yer ribs.
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , whoever that is interested in real friendship should give me a symbol as a mark of interest okay? after all , each of us have life outside online personality only that some people are not serious when it comes to friendly talk and the whole thing of keeping contact. . . wink wink[/size]
Re: . by firestar(f): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , whoever that is interested in real friendship should give me a symbol as a mark of interest okay? after all , each of us have life outside online personality only that some people are not serious when it comes to friendly talk and the whole thing of keeping contact. . . wink wink[/size]

Couldn't have explained it better myself.
Re: . by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
Thread has been derailed
Re: . by firestar(f): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^Hasn't.
Where the OP? He hasn't replied yet.
Re: . by pleep(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
undecided all this talk of fakeness is starting to make me wonder what sort of people you guys really are. That you would have an alter-ego.
that is serial killer psychiatric stuff.
Re: . by firestar(f): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: . by pleep(m): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2011
You talking to me? i'm mentally stable.  wink & real
Re: . by Mynd44: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2011
pleep:

undecided all this talk of fakeness is starting to make me wonder what sort of people you guys really are. That you would have an alter-ego.
that is serial killer psychiatric stuff.

But you gotta admit it's sorta sexy
Re: . by pleep(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
lol, i suppose.
Re: . by firestar(f): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
pleep:

You talking to me? i'm mentally stable.  wink & real

undecided
You're ment alright. undecided
Real? This is cyberspace.
Re: . by claremont(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
pleep:

I don't know whats up with peeps having alter-ego's and crap online, I mean how pathetic are you? it seems to be really widespread on this forum, which is dissapointing honestly cuz, i came here not only to talk about politics and business, but to also to actually connect with other Africans people.
My sentiments exactly! Most posters on this particular social network seem to enjoy having multiple profiles for their own wicked and deceptive reasons, that kind of attitude basically defines what a scam is. I am also here on NL to get involved in logical debates and to network with fellow Nigerians, but most of what we have here are NOT human beings, they are merely deceptive alter-egos seeking for whom to destroy!
Re: . by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
firestar:

undecided

Oh really? I thought it was cybertron
Re: . by Russialane(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
cause getting a punny here is cheap thats why cool
Re: . by pleep(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
claremont:

My sentiments exactly! Most posters on this particular social network seem to enjoy having multiple profiles for their own wicked and deceptive reasons, that kind of attitude basically defines what a scam is. I am also here on NL to get involved in logical debates and to network with fellow Nigerians, but most of what we have here are NOT human beings, they are merely deceptive alter-egos seeking for whom to destroy!
^ It really seems like its part of Nigeria's "scam culture". Its really annoying and pathetic, I dont think u would see this level of fakeness on other countries forums.
firestar:

undecided
what you u mean by the first part?

I know this is cyberspace, but that doesn't mean you have to make an alter-ego, and pretend your someone else.
Re: . by firestar(f): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

Oh really? I thought it was cybertron

Oh, I know! How 'bout cyberspectron?
I likey.

pleep:

^ It really seems like its part of Nigeria's "scam culture". Its really annoying and pathetic, I dont think u would see this level of fakeness on other countries forums. what you u mean by the first part?

I know this is cyberspace, but that doesn't mean you have to make an alter-ego, and pretend your someone else.

I meant you're mented.
Re: . by Mynd44: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
'
Re: . by firestar(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
. . .
Re: . by pleep(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
firestar:

Oh, I know! How 'bout cyberspectron?
I likey.

I meant you're mented.
lol, its so obvious from your responses to this thread that you are fake as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if ur not even female.
Re: . by firestar(f): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2011
cheesy
Aww. . . Now he assumes. Isn't that presumptous pleep?
Re: . by pleep(m): 3:17am On Aug 29, 2011
No, not that presumptuous. . .just an application of logic. You wouldn't have such aversion to 'realness' if it didn't affect you somehow.
Due to the rather bland and impersonal nature of your posts its obvious the fakeness isn't there (what would be the point?). . . so its reasonable to conclude that its somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Story / 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) / My Ex Just Molested Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.