Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,544 members, 7,905,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story (3771 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story by pappy2000: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
My story,
I have two women in my life which though I have not met them but we met in the virtual space,one live in the america while the other lives in cairo,I met them online and we have since come far,we videochat and do all sort of things while the other the cairo girl I have seen the parent.The cairo girl is a Nigerian who is working in cairo,both this women have shown me so much love,in fact the two of them have agreed to marry me,I for loves the cairo girl becos she is so beautiful while the american counter is not bad too,she is pretty,I dont really know what to do,do I go for the american lady and with that get the almighty american citizenship or go for the precious Nigerian girl who lives in cairo,the irony of the situation is that her mother agreed that i can marry her but we must not live in Nigeria due to the economic situation of the country,, I dont want to go beyond here becos they may also be reading the story, what do u think I should do,I welcome constructive contributions.
Re: My Story by dovay(f): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2012
hw old re u? cos i belive u must be vry young.mschuuuuuuu
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2012
1 am 32
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
I want constructive contribution what dovay said what least to say stupid
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
I've read your story and i've tried putting myself in your shoes. . . If i were you, I will marry the cairo girl. You seem to love her more. You are only "willing" to marry the american cos of citizenship. If you wanna marry for love, it's the girl from cairo. If you wanna marry for material gains, the american it is. But make sure you really know what you want before you make a choice, but as for me, Cairo it is. . .
Re: My Story by IZUKWU(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2012
Why do you want to marry ?.
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2012
@killz thanks so much,I dont really know what to do,Its so complicated for me.
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ Ikukwu,
Nice question,There are so many reason,I am of age procreation and I need a companion
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2012
pappy2000:

@killz thanks so much,I dont really know what to do,Its so complicated for me.
Who do you really like/love? You cannot love 2 women equally, no matter what you think. . .

1 Like

Re: My Story by pappy2000: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2012
Its difficult for me that is why I want clarity from u guys I have just told u the honest truth,I dont want to loose too of them they have shown me so much love and respect,I dont want to break their heart
Re: My Story by achinaboy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
@pappy2000

i think u should take killz word, marry who u love, and i understand that u love
the nigeria girl, brother forget about citizenship think about ur future, ur happiness
marriage is everlasting thing,
dont marry because of material thing, it doesn't last,
also to marry a white woman is not so easy, i dont no if u are in nigeria now u need to ask
befor u marry the white woman is not like africa woman,
u have to be out for so many things, is not easy to marry white woman
come to citizen so time it dont walkout the way we think
dont allow the feeling of citizen to cover ur love,

goodluck
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
thanks, the american lady is not white,she is an african american
Re: My Story by achinaboy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
bro you said that u dont want to break their heart,
but u are still with two of them, can u marry the two lady
i think if u real love this girls, u we make up ur mind who u we marry
and leave the oder alone, to look for her future,
u can just be friend, but let that one know that u are not interestin for marriage
just find one good reason to her,
just be honest she we understand u
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2012
thanks,I am emotionally attached to the two we videochat almost daily
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
What qualities do you want in a woman?
Which of them has those qualities the most?
Don't tell me they behave and reason alike. . .
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
I dont love for quality I look for love.The bible say love covers a multitude of sin
Re: My Story by Mobinga: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2012
Sexkillz at it again.

Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2012
I dont love for quality I look for love.The bible say love covers a multitude of sin
^Can you explain yourself further?
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2012
Mobinga bothering himself again. . . When will he realize this is the Romance section. . .

Re: My Story by pappy2000: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2012
Look,this people have told me their story inside out,they have shared with me their past,they are good people who in the past might have made different mistakes and choices in life,What I mean is that this people need true love and they have given their heart to me
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
pappy2000:

Look,this people have told me their story inside out,they have shared with me their past,they are good people who in the past might have made different mistakes and choices in life,What I mean is that this people need true love and they have given their heart to me
So u wan marry the two?
Re: My Story by echobee(f): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2012
my advice for u, marry both ladies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story by kelz88(f): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
Anyhow anyhow you like one more than the other. Which of the two would you die for? Who would you rather wife up and have a baby with? Which of the two do you see yourself still loving 20 years later? The choice is yours.
Re: My Story by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
Dude ur actions are dangerous,u leading dose gals on.

Nl can't decide for you,u no wot u want so deal with it.
Re: My Story by doeeyed: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
AGREE wt Idowuogbo.

Stringing the girls along is unfair to both the girls and you.
Confusion remains the order of the day. And opens up the possibility of making poor decisions
based on temporary circumstances.
Need to decide who you'll stick to irregardless of projected lost benefits n work on that.
Re: My Story by ronkebp(f): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2012
Oju kokoro!!!!! big eye. choose one.
Re: My Story by IbroSaunks(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2012
Don't you think you need to see both of 'em physically 1st before making that type of decision?
Re: My Story by itiswell1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2012
Growing up I used to hear this 'he that run after two rats will eventually loose both'. But what you are doing is wickedness. You can't marry both yet you already gave the two the assurance of marriage. The earlier you do the right thing the better.
Re: My Story by toyemz(f): 1:12am On Mar 10, 2012
@poster
you do realise that eventually you will have to choose one of the two ladies don't you?
unfortunately you cant marry both of them
my advice to you is to follow some of the advice given here and decide who you really want to be with
and then start to mellow a bit with the one you wont be marrying
outside that have you tested them to see how strong each will be in situations of uncertainty?
that might help you decide
my main concern is 'since they have been the ones that have always shown you love and care'what have you shown in response.
main thing do you have a job or are you just wanting to latch on to the best situation available?
Re: My Story by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 10, 2012
Sore weird as Bleep. Dude are you fucking kidding me? Reading your replies I can understand you are one hell of a confused poppa. How about marrying both of them the same day to save some unnecessary expenses.
Re: My Story by papatosibe: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2012
Is the American lady fat?
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2012
she is not an american fat lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) / My Ex Just Molested Me / Drawing The Line Between Rape And A One-Night Stand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.