Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,468 members, 7,940,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story (3788 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2012
Sorry to say You are a silly man. All I see from your replies is a man who is extremely selfish. You want to eat your cake and have it. I dnt think you should marry either of them you are only in love with yourself.

Before you marry anyone you must be able to put the person's feelings above yours when and if you cannot do this pls remain single. A man who is unwilling to give up his bachelor lifestyle has no business getting married. Bros you are not ready for marriage.
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2012
Men,u dont have to insult me,I am not silly all I want is a good woman and I believe both of them are good they have told me their story which I believe.They have never lied to me,They have been very good, but I dont want to hurt them that is why I have come here to seek advice,pls dont use dirty talk on my thread
Re: My Story by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2012
Silly is not a dirty word in this situation it is a fact of your actions. Can you not understand what you are doing? Ask yourself why you cannot choose oh no need let me help you, you are not willing to let go of enjoying attention from both women. Does that ring a bell yes my dear SELFISH! SELFISH!.
Re: My Story by newmusic: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hello OP, try and see both of them before you decide. So far you love them equally, so go to the next step by seeing them physically. I am sure you will make your choice.
Re: My Story by otokx(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
deep down poster knows the answer but why would the cairo mama say you must not come back to Nigeria.
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
He loves the cairo chic, but he'll rather be an american citizen.
The cairo chic is more pretty than the american.
Marrying the cairo chic means living in cairo. Marrying the american means living in america + being a citizen.
It's no longer a war about the ladies, but a war among the cities and the living conditions they offer. . .
Op has suffered a lot in Nigeria and cairo doesn't exactly sound like american heaven. . .
If he marries the cairo chic, he'll forever think of the living conditions of America. . .
If he marries the american chic, while enjoying the living conditions, he'll forever think of the homely beautiful cairo Nigerian chic. . .

Epic discombobulation. . . Brb
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

He loves the cairo chic, but he'll rather be an american citizen.
The cairo chic is more pretty than the american.
Marrying the cairo chic means living in cairo. Marrying the american means living in america + being a citizen.
It's no longer a war about the ladies, but a war among the cities and the living conditions they offer. . .
Op has suffered a lot in Nigeria and cairo doesn't exactly sound like american heaven. . .
If he marries the cairo chic, he'll forever think of the living conditions of America. . .
If he marries the american chic, while enjoying the living conditions, he'll forever think of the homely beautiful cairo Nigerian chic. . .

Epic discombobulation. . . Brb

You bring the word out of my mouth,that is exactly what is going on in my mind,The cairo chic is a beauty to behold in fact people who knew her before she left said she is pretty,I have seen her on cam and multiple pics,she is every man's dream.
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2012
These are people who have told me their life story,they have been pratical honest with me,They have shown me love ,some of the things they have told me they have not even told their mum yet,I dont just want to betray their trust,they have been so good to me,They have shown me their body inside out so u can imagine,they trusted me,the american said she will be coming as early as sept for our wedding she is preparing for that,This is hard for me,I need honest suggestion
Re: My Story by Nayah(f): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hello Pappy 2000, wow kind of difficult situation though, actually I can't take the decision at your place but ask yourself these questions:
For whom my heart beats more?
Which one them can make me complete has a man

Then you can have a start of answers
Good luck bro smiley
Re: My Story by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2012
IbroSaunks:

Don't you think you need to see both of 'em physically 1st  before making that type of decision?

I wonder.
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
pappy2000:

These are people who have told me their life story,they have been pratical honest with me,They have shown me love ,some of the things they have told me they have not even told their mum yet,I dont just want to betray their trust,they have been so good to me,They have shown me their body inside out so u can imagine,they trusted me,the american said she will be coming as early as sept for our wedding she is preparing for that,This is hard for me,I need honest suggestion
You don't know what you want.
NO ONE HERE CAN HELP YOU. . .
You cannot eat your cake and have it.
You cannot have the two women.
You cannot love the two women.
You cannot marry the two women.
You cannot live in cairo and in America.
You cannot have beauty and the beast.
You cannot afford to be so so pitiably lopsided and pathetically discombobulated
You MUST break one of their heart's. Either the cairo chic, or the american chic. . .
You are not getting younger. . .
You want the american lady so bad, but she's ugly.
You want the citizenship so bad, but the visa is ugly.
You are not getting younger.
You have to be honest with yourself. . .
You want the citizenship, and the american is coming in September, therefore, end the relationship with the cairo chic, and move on to America. . . move on to your paradise. . .
Stop making us think you have not made your choice.
Stop making us believe your heart is not on the citizenship. . . that is what you really really want. So go for it.

Dont worry, you'll get over the cairo girl, but mind you, with hard work and determination, you can go places with the one whom you really love, which is the cairo chic. . . but in your haste to fulfill your dreams of being an american, you could make a mistake. . . And guess what? You alone will live with the consequences. Start getting that into your system and assimilate it. No one can be more honest than the replies you've been getting, but your greed for ALL is getting the better of you. Let me tell you what happens to people like you, THEY LOSE OUT ON BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you want that?
Why tha ffck are you so indecisive? Why? They have told you their story, but have you told them yours? Have you told them you want to become a citizen of america, and you dont really care about what the fcck they think?
They have been practically honest with you, but you have been practically lying to the cairo chic, to the american chic, and worst of all, you've been lying to yourself!!! Haha! How worse can it get? Hey! Look at your clock or your watch. . . With each passing second, YOU GET OLDER. . . haha! Get off your arse and make a choice. . .
They have shown you love blah blah blah blah , things they haven't told their mom blah blah blah that's bullshit! They trust you but you don't trust them to be honest with them! Hell, you don't even trust your self to tell yourself the truth! WTF!
Look here young man. The earlier you reason rationally, the better for you! If you dont know what to do, write their names on separate pieces of paper, put them in a box and play MINI MANI MO!!! Get a coin, Heads is for cairo, tails is for america. Throw the damned coin up, which ever lands, follow it. . . or better still, TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH! Go for what you really want,  . . . . . .

You are becoming a bore. . . really!
Re: My Story by pendo89(f): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2012
shocked grin grin

the cairo vs american chick. grin sounds funny.
Re: My Story by pappy2000: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

You cannot afford to be so so pitiably lopsided and pathetically discombobulated
You MUST break one of their heart's. Either the cairo chic, or the american chic. . .
You want the citizenship, and the american is coming in September, therefore, end the relationship with the cairo chic, and move on to America. . . move on to your paradise. . .
Stop making us believe your heart is not on the citizenship. . . that is what you really really want. So go for it.

Dont worry, you'll get over the cairo girl, but mind you, with hard work and determination, you can go places with the one whom you really love, which is the cairo chic. . . but in your haste to fulfill your dreams of being an american, you could make a mistake. . . And guess what? You alone will live with the consequences. Start getting that into your system and assimilate it. No one can be more honest than the replies you've been getting, but your greed for ALL is getting the better of you. Let me tell you what happens to people like you, THEY LOSE OUT ON BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you want that?
Why tha ffck are you so indecisive? Why? They have told you their story, but have you told them yours? Have you told them you want to become a citizen of america, and you dont really care about what the fcck they think?
They have been practically honest with you, but you have been practically lying to the cairo chic, to the american chic, and worst of all, you've been lying to yourself!!! Haha! How worse can it get? Hey! Look at your clock or your watch. . . With each passing second, YOU GET OLDER. . . haha! Get off your arse and make a choice. . .
They have shown you love blah blah blah blah , things they haven't told their mom blah blah blah that's bullshit! They trust you but you don't trust them to be honest with them! Hell, you don't even trust your self to tell yourself the truth! WTF!
Look here young man. The earlier you reason rationally, the better for you! If you dont know what to do, write their names on separate pieces of paper, put them in a box and play MINI MANI MO!!! Get a coin, Heads is for cairo, tails is for america. Throw the damned coin up, which ever lands, follow it. . . or better still, TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH! Go for what you really want,  . . . . . .

Thanks a lot,I now know what to do,I appreciate ur contribution
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2012
Now you are talking. . . wink
Re: My Story by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

Hand no dey pain u ni ?

Luna, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2012
^
Who dey talk? grin Check all you and goldie yarns since morning on two different threads, add am together. . . If it reach half of of wetin i type up there, call me bastard. . . tongue grin
Re: My Story by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2012
^hahahahahaha

D mama wan yansh me na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story by Killz3(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
;d ;d
Re: My Story by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2012
pappy2000: These are people who have told me their life story,they have been pratical honest with me,They have shown me love ,some of the things they have told me they have not even told their mum yet,I dont just want to betray their trust,they have been so good to me,They have shown me their body inside out so u can imagine,they trusted me,the american said she will be coming as early as sept for our wedding she is preparing for that,This is hard for me,I need honest suggestion
why did u propose marriage 2 both of dem or are dey de ones dat propose 2 u, even at dat why did u accept their proposer
Re: My Story by Excelboi(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2012
See don't let me slap you OP. We are talking abt getting the new NL back you are bringing one nonsense story.
Re: My Story by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2012
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland[/quote]
Re: My Story by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
Tell dem say you be Moslem and you can marry multiple wives
Re: My Story by luckgames(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dude you need third woman
You are going to break somebody heart
Stop play
Re: My Story by luckgames(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dude you need third woman
You are going to break somebody heart
Stop play

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Not So Nice Story / Woman Breastfeeding A Dog / This 16 Year Old Girl Can’t Sleep Without Having $ex A Day | Her Reason Will Mak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.