Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,533 members, 7,905,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3772 Views)

I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help / HELP!!! Am Easily Attracted To Older Ladies / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Yemmyc(f): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
lmao!:-)
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Most the Nairaland ladies have false identification just to fool others. . .i have ask so many that i have been sharing with on here for a very long time now that i should add them on facebook to keep the contact but they'll give all source of excuse or say they don't have account there. because i am real i want people to know my real me. . . i guess it won't just end on this forum , life u never can tell that's what so many dunno know about[/size]
Re: . by Yemmyc(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
Awww sowie
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Thanks darling. . . grin i hope you are real ? kiss kiss[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ogaga, just because some people do not give you their contact doesn't mean that they are fake or something.

I mean is not like we know each other so much on this site to be giving out our contacts to each other. Yea you may add some people, but if you ain't comfortable adding certain people, then you shouldn't. undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2011
[/qote]
Re: . by Yemmyc(f): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Thanks darling. . . grin i hope you are real ? kiss kiss[/size]
nah am fake hun
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]rokiatu i feel your comment anyway  but the truth is that , why is it there are some members on here that doesn't just care ? i mean , it is so good to be plain and not behaving as if life is just all about pop corn ! . I have been on this site for years now rokiatu you know what i am saying and ever since i am on this site i share online with different lovely , interesting , motivating  members on threads- they're so interesting and always sound too cool to miss . when u find out they even have facebook or some other social network account they'll openly deny it  lipsrsealed  .  that can make anyone to think something is fishy somewhere . . .like i have said earlier  , this whole thing won't end here on this forum and only matured minded one's knows what i am talking about now.

How can someone be so friendly with u here and you discovered he or she is on facebbok but dunno what to keep in touch that means that kind of person is dangerous! like me , i have some so many nairaland on facebook and those one's we count on each other as genuine - seun the NAIRALAND owner has been on ma friend on facebook , Mukina  is there , Patwizkid is there  , romsky is there ,  Gabry is there , Obinna5000 is there , Clemcykul  is there , lalaboi is there , Platinum is there , Faakay is there, toba is ther and still counting on . those people are nairaland members we keep in touch over on facebook , more than 30 Nairalander's are my buddies on facebook i dunno know what the others are thinking~ Please , don't get me wrong my dear , not trying to force my self on someone else but i only care in case life one never can tell  wink .
[/size]

rokiatu:

Ogaga, just because some people do not give you their contact doesn't mean that they are fake or something.

I mean is not like we know each other so much on this site to be giving out our contacts to each other. Yea you may add some people, but if you ain't comfortable adding certain people, then you shouldn't. undecided undecided
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]darling i didn't say u are fake~ only trying to be careful and did not mean to hurt u either . kiss kiss kiss

so , let's meet on facebook wink
[/size]

Yemmyc:

nah am fake hun
Re: . by Yemmyc(f): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Wat if am nt on facebook. . .
Re: . by mamacy: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Most the Nairaland ladies have false identification just to fool others. . .i have ask so many that i have been sharing with on here for a very long time now that i should add them on facebook to keep the contact but they'll give all source of excuse or say they don't have account there. because i am real i want people to know my real me. . . i guess it won't just end on this forum , life u never can tell that's what so many dunno know about[/size]

dear Ogagua, i understand ur point but u shud understand some people are very sensitive when it comes to giving out info. like their facebook add, dnt blame dem, its just that they want their private lives to be private to them and people they can trust, also, some ve been giving false personality all this while on nairaland, and so they wont want to be judged as fake, hope u grab?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 21, 2011
Op abi dem use juju on u>? grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2011
I strongly fink this poster ought to be castrated lest he'll pregnant our dear N.l women esp the Bootylicious married ones like Ms Chima! angry
Re: . by Goldieluks: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2011
^^ You see u aint safe dear, the poster has got a boiling blood and a High profile standing Rod!

You alongside other ladies needs an N.l Insurance firm Asap! wink
Re: . by pendo89(f): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2011
@ogaga
This is how it goes.At times I just read what goes on here and laugh.
You join NL, next somebody requests for our yim and fb id. If u are the quick type you hurry to dish them out and invite every tom ,Joystick and harry. You keep in touch on fb.
Next you discover the person you talk to on nl is not the same person on fb.You start picking fights on fb!
Then what do u do? your fights spill over to nl and land at the mod's desks!
Now how silly is that? What about those that upload people's fb pics here on nl? and the fights start?
I have read some threatening to upload people's fb pics here. Are those the people to trust?
There are ways of knowing somebody well.
Its not a crime to dish out your contacts neither is it crime to hold back. Some people are here purely for discussion and debates,others for friends like the op ,others both.

These fake personalities scare at times cz people sound different from what they really are and if I know that, then am better off not wanting to know you more.
Re: . by HotieTima(f): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided is this some kind of joke
Re: . by MrCork17: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
Goddys:

I always have a crush on some nairaland ladies,who reply to my post.Please ladies,why am i having a crush on you?

Bro. so you attracted to females who look like males? undecided
Re: . by pleep(m): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]rokiatu i feel your comment anyway  but the truth is that , why is it there are some members on here that doesn't just care ? i mean , it is so good to be plain and not behaving as if life is just all about pop corn ! . I have been on this site for years now rokiatu you know what i am saying and ever since i am on this site i share online with different lovely , interesting , motivating  members on threads- they're so interesting and always sound too cool to miss . when u find out they even have facebook or some other social network account they'll openly deny it  lipsrsealed  .  that can make anyone to think something is fishy somewhere . . .like i have said earlier  , this whole thing won't end here on this forum and only matured minded one's knows what i am talking about now.

How can someone be so friendly with u here and you discovered he or she is on facebbok but dunno what to keep in touch that means that kind of person is dangerous! like me , i have some so many nairaland on facebook and those one's we count on each other as genuine - seun the NAIRALAND owner has been on ma friend on facebook , Mukina  is there , Patwizkid is there  , romsky is there ,  Gabry is there , Obinna5000 is there , Clemcykul  is there , lalaboi is there , Platinum is there , Faakay is there, toba is ther and still counting on . those people are nairaland members we keep in touch over on facebook , more than 30 Nairalander's are my buddies on facebook i dunno know what the others are thinking~ Please , don't get me wrong my dear , not trying to force my self on someone else but i only care in case life one never can tell  wink .
[/size]

I didn't know you guys connected in real realer life. I might add mrs. Potato i haven't seen her in a while  sad

I think Nairaland [i]actually is [/i]a good place to meet people and make friends you would have otherwise never known. How else would you get to know someone half the world away?
i hope the nlanders here aren't as fake as ppl are making it out to be.
Re: . by Mynd44: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2011
People need to realise that NL might be a sorta social network but it does not mean you can make real life friends. You can be friends with the character a user plays on NL and not really be friends with the person. Its just two different things and noting about being real or not it just how the user wants to present his/herself.
Re: . by ice234: 1:21am On Aug 22, 2011
Clap for urself
Re: . by pleep(m): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2011
Mynd_44:

People need to realise that NL might be a sorta social network but it does not mean you can make real life friends. You can be friends with the character a user plays on NL and not really be friends with the person. Its just two different things and noting about being real or not it just how the user wants to present his/herself.
There are people who you cant become friends with just from this website like yourself. Not to be offensive, but its just your posting style. Then they are other people who you can actually kinda get to know from nland alone. Like even myself.
Don't bother, we can tell who from who, its all about your approach to Nairaland.
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 1:38am On Aug 22, 2011
Mynd_44:

Not everybody comes online looking for friends nor mates. So you have to take the sites as a grain of salt.
Re: . by Mynd44: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

There are people who you cant become friends with just from this website like yourself. Not to be offensive, but its just your posting style. Then they are other people who you can actually kinda get to know from nland alone. Like even myself.
Don't bother, we can tell who from who, its all about your approach to Nairaland.

Now you're getting it.
Re: . by pleep(m): 2:22am On Aug 22, 2011
alright?
Re: . by Mynd44: 2:46am On Aug 22, 2011
Kk
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 22, 2011
smh.

i seriously done tire for nl.
Re: . by 190smh: 3:09am On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

smh.

i seriously done tire for nl.
shocked shocked
Re: . by Mynd44: 3:11am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
Pele
Re: . by buttkick: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
i have met one on one with some friends ive made on nl. for the most part they have been good. those that i have met in real life and we are friends today we generally ignore ourselves on nl since we have like another life. those that are my friends outside here are as real as it can be. it took a while though to let go and let in and become real life friends. all in all theres only one that was not so good. dont even have the number again.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
op just needs some punny basically. go consult an ashewo or as my sister chima says 'ashyhoe' lol!!
Re: . by MrCork17: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin <<<<<THis is 190. you can tell by his grammmar (Newsflash) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. / Happy New Year to you Guys / Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.