Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary (24079 Views)

Sokoto Donates 20 New Motorcycles To DSS (photos) / Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign / Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by ClearFlair: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by voltron14: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
cmikel:
What is the source of these monies been donated?

Is donating money a short cut to buy conscience or avoid taking part of lingering debates?

Why Always donating money?

The monies been donated will surely finish but the lingering issues you avoid to discus will remain and cause setbacks in the country

Tinubu owns Intels.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by RepoMan007: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
So we can forget the Evans statement right? Try harder gajaban.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

But now he wants to rule me ...I don't want to be ruled and controlled the war he does it in Lagos ...so let that sink in

If he was running for your village head I swear I won't even care

Do you want God to arrange your life the way Anambra was ruled by Obi or the way Tinubu ruled lagos?
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by OmoIjebuOde: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
If you like donate one bullion van to the church.

We the Yoruba Christians will still not vote for you.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by ufotunang: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mystic216:
If you like donate 20B
E no change the fact that you are going back to Iragbiji town to govern them for your retirement
... tinubu is a pretender.. he want to use money to deceive Christians to vote for him.... nigerians and Christians should be careful of this desperate politcians

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Greenbirth: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
anjowaka510:

Mouth piece of Christians in Nigeria, Weldon.
omo you better shut the fu. uck up and face your front
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hatred for Tinubu is not far-fetched, it is from we no give shi shi crew.
I thought, Obi is a so called Christian, he supposed to rise to this occasion
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Where did he got that money? EFCC do your job.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Benchilwell: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
This politicians have already plan that in d future,they may come out for any big position,that why they steel corrupt money. Because when that time comes they will use it to try to pay vote.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by jamace(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Edengosar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/tinubu-donates-n20m-as-church-marks-100-years-anniversary/
TINUBU can deceive some people some times, but he can't deceive all the people all the time.

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by 00FFT00(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Sink that into your skull. Like I don't even understand this useless self entitlement. Did Tinubu rule you or your papa?

Could you have possibly used more civil language?
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by ufotunang: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
The church in Nigeria has totally lost it. Politicians steal public funds and bring it to the church and they accept with open hands.

Please public funds should be used for public good...that's why the Catholic Church doesn't play partisan politics.

.. tinubu using stolen public funds to bribe Christians to vote for him...... nigerians should be careful of this type of desperate politcians
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by duro4chang(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Chai! And the church collect am? I fear o o o o?
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Millimann: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:
Lagos state money don finish kpata kpata

E no dey finish bro.

They're borrowing more this week.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by teawhy2788(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:
If you like donate one bullion van to the church.

We the Yoruba Christians will still not vote for you.

U not 'we' I am a Christian,for me and my family in ASIWAJU mandate we stand gidigba
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by ufotunang: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
I thought INEC said politicians should not campaign in the church...but see what tinubu is doing....he has to be penalized
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by AllahIsDevil: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
The church in Nigeria has totally lost it. Politicians steal public funds and bring it to the church and they accept with open hands.

Please public funds should be used for public good...that's why the Catholic Church doesn't play partisan politics.

Your were making good point until you got to the bolded. Which Catholic church no dey play partisan politics undecided SMH
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by infohenry(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your yuselessss people continue to flock to Lagos. Thunder will strike you and your family if they ever step into Lagos yet Keep hating on Tinubu just like your hateful ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate.

Because I don't understand the unwarranted hate. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal administration m

In fact, it was Your Peter Obi who was previously in Gej federal administration and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatization of Nigeria's electricity discos after it was bought back from the previous Atiku shambolic privatization. Also, Peter Obi was fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption just as the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo confessed.

He couldn't grow Anambra revenues but instead, looted the meager Anambra was generating by investing State funds into his family business while also using Anambra funds to finance Fidelity capital base so as to have access to free dollars hence taking crazy amount of money out of the country to pandora heavens.

I repeat, let your Peter Obi go make his Anambra great first.

And anyone who keep hating on Tinubu, considering he didn't rule him or his papa, you will kpai with your unwarranted hate, just like your hateful ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate. It's what it is.
All I see here is frustration, so all of us should vote for Tinubu to make you happy, did Obi rule your own parents and you? here you are hating on him but angry when someone one talk about your candidate. Tinubu is now running to lead Nigeria not Lagos so expect public scrutiny, kiddo Nigeria is not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Kagd10: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
infohenry:
All I see here is frustration, so all of us should vote for Tinubu to make you happy, did Obi rule your own parents and you? here you are hating on him but angry when someone one talk about your candidate. Tinubu is now running to lead Nigeria not Lagos so expect public scrutiny, kiddo Nigeria is not Lagos.

Nobody asked you not to vote for anyone but leave Tinubu alone. It's not difficult to understand. He didn't rule you or your papa.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by SmartPolician: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
AllahIsDevil:

Your were making good point until you got to the bolded. Which Catholic church no dey play partisan politics undecided SMH

It's in the doctrine of the church.

Any priest found supporting a political party against the other will be disciplined by the appropriate leadership of the church.

That's why Vatican City, a small city in Italy, was made a country.

However, one thing is to have a law and another thing is for people to stick the law.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Rajiolaade: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your yuselessss people continue to flock to Lagos. Thunder will strike you and your family if they ever step into Lagos yet Keep hating on Tinubu just like your hateful ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate.

Because I don't understand the unwarranted hate. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal administration m

In fact, it was Your Peter Obi who was previously in Gej federal administration and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatization of Nigeria's electricity discos after it was bought back from the previous Atiku shambolic privatization. Also, Peter Obi was fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption just as the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo confessed.

He couldn't grow Anambra revenues but instead, looted the meager Anambra was generating by investing State funds into his family business while also using Anambra funds to finance Fidelity capital base so as to have access to free dollars hence taking crazy amount of money out of the country to pandora heavens.

I repeat, let your Peter Obi go make his Anambra great first.

And anyone who keep hating on Tinubu, considering he didn't rule him or his papa, you will kpai with your unwarranted hate, just like your hateful ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate. It's what it is.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Benchilwell: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Batam:
Hatred for Tinubu is not far-fetched, it is from we no give shi shi crew.
I thought, Obi is a so called Christian, he supposed to rise to this occasion
read Matthew 6:1-4,that verse is really taking to pple like u that support all diz!
This man that say holy Communion is poison,if u are a Christian I dey shame for u, because I know Muslim,try to say d hajj they always perform in Saudi Arabia is like poison,let me see u whether u will last for day.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
You steal from the people and donate, so you can become the president and take them back. grin.

Continue sir.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Benchilwell:
read Matthew 6:1-4,that verse is really taking to pple like u that support all diz!
This man that say holy Communion is poison,if u are a Christian I dey shame for u, because I know Muslim,try to say d hajj they always perform in Saudi Arabia is like poison,let me see u whether u will last for day.
You are quoting Tinubu out on context, he never said holy communion is a poison, he was only talking in parables.

When politicians donate money or gift items, it is a public relation stunt to boost their image, when Obi gave 5m to flood victims, he broadcasted it.
The bible verses you are referring to is never meant for unbelievers because as Christian, anything you give is to the glory of God who has given you power to get the thing you are giving
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Benchilwell: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
teawhy2788:

U not 'we' I am a Christian,for me and my family in ASIWAJU mandate we stand gidigba
vote na who is abeg u,when they do ur church owo style,don't come an be crying,They are killing we Christian.
Because when Muslim Muslim tickets comes to pass, d attack of d church will increase. Even with Christian VP,d results was worse.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by aklion: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
If na mosque e go reach 100 million ... But church na 20... We Sabi werin de sup...
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Uchesis: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Your should be the one to check into a mental home since your yuselessss self is hating on someone who didn't rule you or your papa
Will you stop calling people's fathers, you disrespectful bigot. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa...and so fuccking what.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by imrany20(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu we know, the choice of the people.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by robinsoncrosoe: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Coke now #250
Anyone that votes APC is a demon
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Benchilwell: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Batam:

You are quoting Tinubu out on context, he never said holy communion is a poison, he was only talking in parables.

When politicians donate money or gift items, it is a public relation stunt to boost their image, when Obi gave 5m to flood victims, he broadcasted it.
The bible verses you are referring to is never meant for unbelievers because as Christian, anything you give is to the glory of God who has given you power to get the thing you are giving
out of context, oga try it with Muslim, telling them he quote out of context, than I will know u will be alive in d next day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs / Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann / FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.