Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,990 members, 7,938,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary (24077 Views)

Sokoto Donates 20 New Motorcycles To DSS (photos) / Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign / Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by LegendHero(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Who get that song Benue people composed for Jagaban?

Father Alia sang that song with his people the other time Remi Tinubu went to Benue. I need to know the translation of that song.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by infohenry(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Nobody asked you not to vote for anyone but leave Tinubu alone. It's not difficult to understand. He didn't rule you or your papa.
Can you also leave Obi alone, cry cry baby.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by zudozz: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Is it not better u stop ur urchins n touts from intimidating and extorting money from commercial bus drivers FOR YOU. This is the same money you put together and give to the church and God!..

You this spineless, usilezz, drug peddler and addict!

U nephews will now buy #200 MTN recharge card n do data to come here n say they are happy with u while they are drinking garri (without sugar n groundnut) n their parents only eat decent meal at owambe parties!
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Glycosunde: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Christians are good enough to be giving handouts but they are not good enough to be your vice. Arrant Nonsense. Wealth without enterprise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by nedekid: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
What does Tinubu do for a living? Cos I have not seen any factories, banks, industries he owns.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by OmoIjebuOde: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
teawhy2788:

U not 'we' I am a Christian,for me and my family in ASIWAJU mandate we stand gidigba

When I said we i mean the majority not inconsequential people like you.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by basty: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
limeta:
Tinubu trying too hard to buy the body of christ
Christians don't need you ill gotten money

For example: Clean money like Ozubulu clean money
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by obyno82: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Sink that into your skull. Like I don't even understand this useless self entitlement. Did Tinubu rule you or your papa?

Oga go and rest. Tinubu is fighting a losing battle
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Justpassingby45(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
What a bribe
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by studM(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Sink that into your skull. Like I don't even understand this useless self entitlement. Did Tinubu rule you or your papa?

U must be a fool and a bastard for always making this dumb comments of urs every now and then,he goat
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Mrkindness: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
We will still not vote him.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by iike: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
For BAT mind na money go do an. LOL.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Fordoche: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
This one na blood money oh! I can see the blood those youths he order to be shot at lekki toll gate.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Announced3: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obojuju:
Dear Christians planning to vote for Tinubu ask yourself if Nigerian Christians are second class citizens in Nigeria? Can Nigerian Muslims allow a Christian to succeed a fellow Christian let alone running a Christian- Christian ticket?

The APC adopted the same faith ticket in a country that has never attained nationhood. These warnings were not only ignored but dismissed in one fell swoop by the APC presidential candidate who strangely believes that he can build a strong, secure and viable nation-state without first forging a shared identity, vision and values for our people thereby enabling us transit from citizens of a country into a nation of people with strong shared identity and values. This moves by Tinubu just for the purpose of playing religious card to win Muslim votes up North, if allowed to sail through, can only bring disunity and religious crisis in the country Nigeria.

In their convoluted posturing, APC have placed state-building ahead of nation-building; a task never before achieved in history and we need no seer to tell us that such endeavor is guaranteed to end in spectacular failure. No divided people have ever built any civilization.
To demonstrate that the church is right, it is not alone in condemning the same faith ticket. Other prominent Islamic clerics and Muslim leaders have also spoken in the same light. It is a good omen that both Christian and Muslim elites are not complacent over this matter.

Thank God, Christians across the Nigeria have a very good choice in voting Peter Obi of the Labour Party to power come 2023. Peter Obi/Ahmed Datti ticket is the only choice that can truly restore peace and unify the country.
Trash from a pig
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by kologba: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi no dey give shishi... grin cheesy
obi na get money..but he wants to win election.... Obidient keep decieving themselves.... Thinking miracle will happen....have never seen people heads without brains like these Obi supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Alawode01(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Awon Alagidi talika,obiedun,obioloyo,ifa tofi talaka joba, enu ifa gan magbee,talaka onikaramon,they said they no dey give shishi ,if you no get money hide your face, you can can't give what you don't have,why trouble themselves,we need who can also use his wealth not skill alone.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Najdorf: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Na thunder go strike you or your family if you ever step into Lagos. Yeye dey smell
Urchin. No future for this one in site grin

I dear you to quote me if you want to regret your life grin
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by seunjungle1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hunn hunn, can you tell us your state?

Ecos:
Lagos state money don finish kpata kpata
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by DissTroy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

This Ilaje bushman whose home village is still stuck in the 20 B.C. strikes again with his single digit I.Q.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by dominic17: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubu should be probe, all this money he is donating here and there what's the source?

No body that worked for his money gives it out anyway.

oyebanji44:
Obi no dey give shishi... grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by garfield1: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Say no to 30 pieces of silver

Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

Insha Allah

Say no to another fulani
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by jerk: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Eye service just to pretend that he loves Christians.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by mrvitalis(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Do you want God to arrange your life the way Anambra was ruled by Obi or the way Tinubu ruled lagos?
The way obi ruled Anambra everyday twice on Sunday
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

The way obi ruled Anambra everyday twice on Sunday

Lmao.
Amen.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by oyebanji44: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
kologba:
obi na get money..but he wants to win election.... Obidient keep decieving themselves.... Thinking miracle will happen....have never seen people heads without brains like these Obi supporters

Abi oo bro, don't mind obi Jo.. grin

Thanks
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by mrvitalis(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lmao.
Amen.
May your life be managed like tinubu have managed Lagos
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Corporate2020: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
limeta:
Tinubu trying too hard to buy the body of christ
Christians don't need you ill gotten money

The wife Pastor (Mrs) Oluremi Tinubu that he has been married to for over forty years nko? Is she body of Peter or Skin of John the Baptist?
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

May your life be managed like tinubu have managed Lagos
Amen
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by Stanislause94: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your yuselessss people continue to flock to Lagos. Thunder will strike you and your family if they ever step into Lagos yet Keep hating on Tinubu just like your hateful ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate.

Because I don't understand the unwarranted hate. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal administration m

In fact, it was Your Peter Obi who was previously in Gej federal administration and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatization of Nigeria's electricity discos after it was bought back from the previous Atiku shambolic privatization. Also, Peter Obi was fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption just as the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo confessed.

He couldn't grow Anambra revenues but instead, looted the meager Anambra was generating by investing State funds into his family business while also using Anambra funds to finance Fidelity capital base so as to have access to free dollars hence taking crazy amount of money out of the country to pandora heavens.

I repeat, let your Peter Obi go make his Anambra great first.

And anyone who keep hating on Tinubu, considering he didn't rule him or his papa, you will kpai with your unwarranted hate, just like your hateful ancestors kpai with their unwarranted hate. It's what it is.
you speak hate, you f**l
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by laughitall(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
kk2027:

After calling holy communion poisoned. So offensive
you are a fool ..
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary by b1olat: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign / Police Arrests INEC Officials, Party Agents Over Electoral Offences In Zamfara / Repentant Boko Haram Terrorist Surrenders Himself To Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.