Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention (9425 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Divay22(f): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Sorry for yourself, you’re telling sorry to a multi millionaire yet you don’t have up to 50k? Fvck off
Lol
Oga no be me do you na
Oya don't be angry again... Don't worry, the one that will appreciate all your efforts will come..
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by ObalendeCMS: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
Op is really pained,I can feel it right here in L A.....ogbeni op lemme tell you something,go out there toast babes,collect digits, you go get better one weh go appreciate you, she no go even Bill you,I think na hoesky you met oooh, and another one be say , you still need babe for your side no matter what, your guys go tire you,PS5 go tire you, but good babe with wet cuntus go deh ontop deh Ride you to hell,,,if you tired of naija babes,e get one of 42 year old Caucasian lady weh deh my neighborhood, she's looking for a good Nigerian guy,I go arrangeam give you,how old you deh sef,she need from 30 upwards, your small Dick no matter,I know seh you get small gbola,,,,, just love she wants,,,,,,

Link me up, bro. Naija girls don’t need love, na abuse in all ramifications fit them.
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by ObalendeCMS: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerian girls don’t need love, na abuse in all ramifications fit them.
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Divay22(f): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2022
Rexymania:
How old are you? Meet me facially and see how I deal with women. End 3 rela this year alone

End 3 rela and you're proud of it undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2022
Bro just enjoy the pussy but don't get attached.

Your biggest sin as a man would be to commit emotionally to a woman. It's unmanly

6 Likes

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by SamOchuko: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Women don’t appreciate men enough and for that I don’t think they deserve my attention anymore. I’m just cold towards them now, no more flirting or playing or whatever..all they get is a straight face. Why?

There’s a very unfair reality we men live in, we are expected to be superheroes. Nobody cares how we make it in life but you must have a car or a house or something before any woman will want to take you serious. The funny thing is that these women have no idea what we go through to get these things, the blood and sweat and tears that led to the car or house is none of their business but you must have it to “deserve” their attention.

Now you would think after getting all these things all these girls will make things easier on you but no, you still have to prove your worth to them, you still have to “sweep them off their feet” you still have to wait in line and be played before you even manage to get a good one who’s not really good anyway but it’s still better than the others. Women will still make you “suffer” to get their “love” (mind you their love is fake anyway, it’s just them giving you their attention for providing all their needs) that’s what a woman’s love is defined as. Now you have literally broken you back to become a millionaire and yet you still get played by girls? You still have to impress girls? After fighting for your life to get all these material possessions? You’re still being considered and weighed in the grand scheme of things? Na that gender can fvck off.

I brought one to my house , and upon everything I have that I took years to get the bitch was still not impressed, things that cost me millions, gadgets and everything. That gender deserves all the evil yahoo boys do to them, they have no empathy for the male struggle, they are incapable of ever loving any man, they are extremely selfish and pretentious. I’m good at this point, at least I don’t get to be “considered “ after all I put in to get to this financial level. A female without up to 20k in her account will now be “considering” me? God forbid, if I toast any babe again make I bend.

Congratulations
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2022
I know these bitches ain't shit , so i shit and I don't commit
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by teebagy: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Sorry for yourself, you’re telling sorry to a multi millionaire yet you don’t have up to 50k? Fvck off
Are u a millonaire or ya parents are. Bcuz millonaires dont brag on a faceless forum
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by teebagy: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2022
imagrg:
You must give them attention because their toto is special and you need it to make your life complete.
Stop forming otherwise you end up masturbating to their naked photos or videos. Stop deceiving yourself please, we nerd them whether they shakara or not, we end the tension between their legs and suck on them like their babies.
The woman is special...Yes she is.
We want them. They need us.
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Limaqueen98: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Women don’t appreciate men enough and for that I don’t think they deserve my attention anymore. I’m just cold towards them now, no more flirting or playing or whatever..all they get is a straight face. Why?

There’s a very unfair reality we men live in, we are expected to be superheroes. Nobody cares how we make it in life but you must have a car or a house or something before any woman will want to take you serious. The funny thing is that these women have no idea what we go through to get these things, the blood and sweat and tears that led to the car or house is none of their business but you must have it to “deserve” their attention.

Now you would think after getting all these things all these girls will make things easier on you but no, you still have to prove your worth to them, you still have to “sweep them off their feet” you still have to wait in line and be played before you even manage to get a good one who’s not really good anyway but it’s still better than the others. Women will still make you “suffer” to get their “love” (mind you their love is fake anyway, it’s just them giving you their attention for providing all their needs) that’s what a woman’s love is defined as. Now you have literally broken you back to become a millionaire and yet you still get played by girls? You still have to impress girls? After fighting for your life to get all these material possessions? You’re still being considered and weighed in the grand scheme of things? Na that gender can fvck off.

I brought one to my house , and upon everything I have that I took years to get the bitch was still not impressed, things that cost me millions, gadgets and everything. That gender deserves all the evil yahoo boys do to them, they have no empathy for the male struggle, they are incapable of ever loving any man, they are extremely selfish and pretentious. I’m good at this point, at least I don’t get to be “considered “ after all I put in to get to this financial level. A female without up to 20k in her account will now be “considering” me? God forbid, if I toast any babe again make I bend.
you don't have to be like this because of what one lady do to you the same things go to you men too infact you men are the worst it's hard to get your true love and attention,when a woman is in love it's very hard to hurt his guy,a woman in love can give up everything just to be with the man she loves and care for nomatter what a woman will stick to her heart and do anything to make his guy happy but you men even if you are in love with a women it's easy for you guys to cheat,and walk away in a relationship so easily than a woman you guys have power to do anyhow with a women because las las una don enjoy wetin una want finish

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by advanceDNA: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:
you don't have to be like this because of what one lady do to you the same things go to you men too infact you men are the worst it's hard to get your true love and attention,when a woman is in love it's very hard to hurt his guy,a woman in love can give up everything just to be with the man she loves and care for nomatter what a woman will stick to her heart and do anything to make his guy happy but you men even if you are in love with a women it's easy for you guys to cheat,and walk away in a relationship so easily than a woman you guys have power to do anyhow with a women because las las una don enjoy wetin una want finish

Which love are u even talking about?? .the love that only exist with comfort the man can provide...every thing a man enjoys with you women which is only companionship and sex is transactional....men have to pay to have u women around and to enjoy your good side...

thats what the guy is complaining about...most women add no value to men excwpt a few to come to help you grow...most come with their family to collect, collect, collect, yet you make a man feel like he has to get the whole world first just to have a women that mostly have nothing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Rexymania(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
tongue tongue

Divay22:

End 3 rela and you're proud of it undecided angry
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Limaqueen98: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Which love are u even talking about?? .the love that only exist with comfort the man can provide...every thing a man enjoys with you women which is only companionship and sex is transactional....men have to pay to have u women around and to enjoy your good side...

thats what the guy is complaining about...most women add no value to men excwpt a few to come to help you grow...most come with their family to collect, collect, collect, yet you make a man feel like he has to get the whole world first just to have a women that mostly have nothing
what are you saying,don't forget that somewoman don't like to depend on a guys money who boyfriend help what some women need is true love not all women are after what you just say abeg I have seen a lady who has give up her dream everything even went against her family just to be with the guy she loves,she was the one that work and provide everything but at the end after the lady gives birth to only one child the mumu run away leave her to suffer and went after another lady men don't have conscious and you are here telling me that woman are after men money,which money did you guys have to give
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Oesophagus99(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
Divay22:
Lol
Sorry o undecided

angry angry

shocked
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by advanceDNA: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:
what are you saying,don't forget that somewoman don't like to depend on a guys money who boyfriend help what some women need is true love not all women are after what you just say abeg I have seen a lady who has give up her dream everything even went against her family just to be with the guy she loves,she was the one that work and provide everything but at the end after the lady gives birth to only one child the mumu run away leave her to suffer and went after another lady men don't have conscious and you are here telling me that woman are after men money,which money did you guys have to give

U are asking which money men have??....look around madam....95% of u cant even pay your own bills....ur gender mostly depens on men for phone, wig and rent.......thats why marriage craj thesw day....marriage for most of you is an avenue to stop paying rent and bills, while u fvck your ex and other men........u will hear women saying i cannot support any man yet shes claiming love....

The onenthats funny to me is when Many of u claim u suffer with a man....lol..ur suffer that only means spending the small money he's making when you have no other man to go to........

Shebi u said men are worse and not good....u women should stay your lane let everyone pay their own rent bills....lol.....lets see who will lose...

we are still dating and marrying you sharing what we have...yet many of you are still going prostitution....when men decide women are not worth marriage at all..we will see how many of u will even affoed a flat or have car...news flash 90% of women driving big csrs on the road...na their husband get car or bought it for them

one of u came here to open thread the other cursing men for nor giving her money when she needs it.....why cant she work ot go to women like her to beg..?? Its because most of you are broke..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Limaqueen98: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are asking which money men have??....look around madam....95% of u cant even pay your own bills....ur gender mostly depens on men for phone, wig and rent.......thats why marriage craj thesw day....marriage for most of you is an avenue to stop paying rent and bills, while u fvck your ex and other men........u will hear women saying i cannot support any man yet shes claiming love....

The onenthats funny to me is when Many of u claim u suffer with a man....lol..ur suffer that only means spending the small money he's making when you have no other man to go to........

Shebi u said men are worse and not good....u women should stay your lane let everyone pay their own rent bills....lol.....lets see who will lose...

we are still dating and marrying you sharing what we have...yet many of you are still going prostitution....when men decide women are not worth marriage at all..we will see how many of u will even affoed a flat or have car...news flash 90% of women driving big csrs on the road...na their husband get car or bought it for them

one of u came here to open thread the other cursing men for nor giving her money when she needs it.....why cant she work ot go to women like her to beg..?? Its because most of you are broke..
na your type can't even afford to pay a lady bill but here you are saying things you can't even do a tiny of it,why are you so pain when I talk about how you guys behave,with this your reaction it's enough for me to know that your type is worst than anything that I can imagine,what did you have to share who will date or marry someone like you,you are here telling me rubbish
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Limaqueen98: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wealthbrain22
this one really enter you for saying if you toast any babe again make you bend, don't worry no suffer yourself toast any babe again na me go toast you now
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by advanceDNA: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:
na your type can't even afford to pay a lady bill but here you are saying things you can't even do a tiny of it,why are you so pain when I talk about how you guys behave,with this your reaction it's enough for me to know that your type is worst than anything that I can imagine,what did you have to share who will date or marry someone like you,you are here telling me rubbish

Lol... grin..she switch to insult yet u are saying im pained....u dont know me yet u are jumping ro conclusions ....u are the one sounding pained here...i was only speaking generally based how things are in marriages and dating world.... e dey always pain una when men reveal how u gender behave... if u vex....hug transformer.. doesnt change the fact that most of you are parasites

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Limaqueen98: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol... grin..she switch to insult yet u are saying im pained....u dont know me yet u are jumping ro conclusions ....u are the one sounding pained here...i was only speaking generally based how things are in marriages and dating world.... e dey always pain una when men reveal how u gender behave... if u vex....hug transformer.. doesnt change the fact that most of you are parasites

really but to me you are just pain because I am saying what your type can do I don't get pain on something like this and things like this don't get into me I don't know you yes you are right so rest
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by obinna58(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:
really but to me you are just pain because I am saying what your type can do I don't get pain on something like this and things like this don't get into me I don't know you yes you are right so rest
See them, na them ugly attitude ladies be this

Shut your dirty mouth

5 Likes

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Limaqueen98: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
obinna58:

See them, na them ugly attitude ladies be this

Shut your dirty mouth
come and shut it up for me now,na your type the beg woman for 1h
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Dshocker(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

And you go bend ooo, else na stroke go follow you ooooo
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Unlimitk(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Konjiboii:
I thank God for your life bro, I celebrate with you on this special journey, if you need help to cure konji I may have one or two that will knack the socks off your feet for a token. Let's be honest we do need the fvck once in awhile.
boss man
I also need
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rexymania:
You're getting it wrong. I wish to explain but I'm not in the mood.

Women don't like proud guys, if they see any traces of pride, dem go dismiss you, codedly.

Next time, don't invite her to your house, always take her out and let her ask for it. Shock her... You go see how she go fall for you.

But if you invite her to your house straight up, she'll think you want to show off and with that assumption, she go dey give you attitude

Are you upto 18 yet?
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Uptheante(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ebubu:
they no dey even get up to 20k for account yet be looking down on someone whose home electronics worth at least 2million naira.

Just because they’ve gone to a club where a yahoo boy with 3million benz fûcked them on the stage.

This got me cracking with laughter cheesy
Actually, there are so many of these bitches that have been banged on stage in the name of stripping, some were banged at dark corners, club restrooms, inside cars etc.
Unfortunately, some simpish men dey put those kind of bitches on a pedestal

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by OlatunjiJohn(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
imagrg:
You must give them attention because their toto is special and you need it to make your life complete.
Stop forming otherwise you end up masturbating to their naked photos or videos. Stop deceiving yourself please, we nerd them whether they shakara or not, we end the tension between their legs and suck on them like their babies.
The woman is special...Yes she is.

Women are not the problem but men. Majority of men use their resources to toast women, some promise to take care of them instead looking for a way to make her love him without including money yet come out and say women are bad. I can pay to Bleep but I can't pay to be in a relationship. Majority of men don't know that. You shouldn't privatised public women yet majority of men like public women that alone makes majority of them go wayward because men fund the wayward lifestyle. Have self flexible principles and watch how a woman will follow and if she refused to follow by herself she will leave your life. Men are problems of men not women.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by OlatunjiJohn(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:

A man paying bills is what matters to you? Did you argued constructively on his view without trying to broke shame? I hate when women use broke shame words yet many guys that pays bills for women are Yahoo boys, politicians through vigorous sex slavery and hook-ups, men who make it through crooks means yet treat you guys like trash. Argue correctly.
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Limaqueen98: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:

A man paying bills is what matters to you? Did you argued constructively on his view without trying to broke shame? I hate when women use broke shame words yet many guys that pays bills for women are Yahoo boys, politicians through vigorous sex slavery and hook-ups, men who make it through crooks means yet treat you guys like trash. Argue correctly.
bros did you even read what lead to this before I talk about paying bill,a man paying bills is not what matters to me if you can read my message from the start you will understand my point
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by detectivejones: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kpele kukuma join the brothers in the gaybriel department
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Rexymania(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
No, 9 year old

LagosInter:

Are you upto 18 yet?
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rexymania:
tongue tongue

Lol
I know you're lieing grin
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) / Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.