Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,293 members, 7,934,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention (9649 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Rexymania(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmm, you made a mistake, should I correct you?

Divay22:

Lol
I know you're lieing grin
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Divay22(f): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rexymania:
Hmmm, you made a mistake, should I correct you?

Go ahead
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Rexymania(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
It is 'lying' not "lieing"

Divay22:

Go ahead
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Divay22(f): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rexymania:
It is 'lying' not "lieing"

Alright... Thank you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Rexymania(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Divay22:

Alright... Thank you smiley

You're welcome, dear
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Silasloaded(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
Op is really pained,I can feel it right here in L A.....ogbeni op lemme tell you something,go out there toast babes,collect digits, you go get better one weh go appreciate you, she no go even Bill you,I think na hoesky you met oooh, and another one be say , you still need babe for your side no matter what, your guys go tire you,PS5 go tire you, but good babe with wet cuntus go deh ontop deh Ride you to hell,,,if you tired of naija babes,e get one of 42 year old Caucasian lady weh deh my neighborhood, she's looking for a good Nigerian guy,I go arrangeam give you,how old you deh sef,she need from 30 upwards, your small Dick no matter,I know seh you get small gbola,,,,, just love she wants,,,,,,
Am interested Oga Ikenna
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by CeeJeckydivah: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Look for the bag instead

Thank me later

But we already have the bag. The truth be told we still need the pussy no matter how much we make. That's why i can't be grateful to the internet making it possible to get E-pussy these days.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by OlatunjiJohn(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:
bros did you even read what lead to this before I talk about paying bill,a man paying bills is not what matters to me if you can read my message from the start you will understand my point

No wahala madam grin
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by wany(f): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Great0ne1:

I can understand your pains bro. If am going to be real and say it the way it is. Our women here in nigeria, are best described as toxic. I have been opportuned to visit other parts of the world. I have 3 friends who relocated from Nigeria, but right now, they never want to have anything to do with our ladies here. The quality of the relationship and love you get from other ladies, is alot better than what we have here. You actually get to enjoy your love life. The quality of ladies we have here, is incredibly low. If you date any lady raised in Europe or Asia, you will hate our women. To find wife here na uphill task. Imagine a young man, after struggling to make money, and is time to settle down with a life partner. All you keep meeting is lazy, egocentric, selfish, self-absorbed, ingrates. May God help we men
Were you looking for a maid as a wife ?
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Baronthecelebri: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
That is how they are
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Baronthecelebri: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Peterrio:

One kobo dem no dey hold for pocket

They'll even tell u they want to plan with you, that you guys can build together

Na lie yooo! Na still ur money dem wan use take plan, their one naira no dey am

NA still u go work give them money to take start business oh, all the "building together" na FULLY on your neck

na so

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Baronthecelebri: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Lol bro ur head no correct grin grin
hhahahhh angry
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by cutieBR(f): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin grin grin eyaaah, I feel your pain.
Wealthbrain22:
Women don’t appreciate men enough and for that I don’t think they deserve my attention anymore. I’m just cold towards them now, no more flirting or playing or whatever..all they get is a straight face. Why?

There’s a very unfair reality we men live in, we are expected to be superheroes. Nobody cares how we make it in life but you must have a car or a house or something before any woman will want to take you serious. The funny thing is that these women have no idea what we go through to get these things, the blood and sweat and tears that led to the car or house is none of their business but you must have it to “deserve” their attention.

Now you would think after getting all these things all these girls will make things easier on you but no, you still have to prove your worth to them, you still have to “sweep them off their feet” you still have to wait in line and be played before you even manage to get a good one who’s not really good anyway but it’s still better than the others. Women will still make you “suffer” to get their “love” (mind you their love is fake anyway, it’s just them giving you their attention for providing all their needs) that’s what a woman’s love is defined as. Now you have literally broken you back to become a millionaire and yet you still get played by girls? You still have to impress girls? After fighting for your life to get all these material possessions? You’re still being considered and weighed in the grand scheme of things? Na that gender can fvck off.

I brought one to my house , and upon everything I have that I took years to get the bitch was still not impressed, things that cost me millions, gadgets and everything. That gender deserves all the evil yahoo boys do to them, they have no empathy for the male struggle, they are incapable of ever loving any man, they are extremely selfish and pretentious. I’m good at this point, at least I don’t get to be “considered “ after all I put in to get to this financial level. A female without up to 20k in her account will now be “considering” me? God forbid, if I toast any babe again make I bend.
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by cutieBR(f): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol sorry ooo grin grin
obinna58:
Me wey even get high taste for women na so so ugly women full everywhere come join with their ugly character, I don already make peace with my future single life.

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by cutieBR(f): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
God bless you @ last sentence.
advanceDNA:

U are right in a way....but look man...dont let anyone mess up your mental health and outward look about life and people in general....

..women matter no worth overthinking..... its your money and your rules at the end of the day.....u meet the one that is entitled feeling posh untop her brokeness....make she clear off....

These women are easy to know these days...too much cleavage revealing...too much make up, holding expensive phones and hair with 40k job...not much to add to your life and goals, other than to go eatery go chop, snap on insta, go party regularly, dissapear for hookup, ......na una dey ignore decent girls cos them.no dey too look flashy

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by cutieBR(f): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
See bro, e dey every gender.
advanceDNA:

Lol... grin..she switch to insult yet u are saying im pained....u dont know me yet u are jumping ro conclusions ....u are the one sounding pained here...i was only speaking generally based how things are in marriages and dating world.... e dey always pain una when men reveal how u gender behave... if u vex....hug transformer.. doesnt change the fact that most of you are parasites

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by 1phone(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2022
It has always been men b4 women .
Examples;Husband and Wife,Mr and Mrs,Adam and Eve.Until it gets to witches and wizards��

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by advanceDNA: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2022
1phone:
Examples;Husband and Wife,Mr and Mrs,Adam and Eve.Until it gets to witches and wizards��

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by advanceDNA: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2022
cutieBR:
See bro, e dey every gender.

Wetin dey every gender??
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Honchoslim16(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:

There's no nice Nigerian girl again!
I used to believe 70% of our girls are bad.
But since yesterday, I've been convinced that all our girls are bad!

My bro been served breakfast sh!t
Goddamn!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by cutieBR(f): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2022
"You said women are leeches". Hence my reply that it's in both genders.
advanceDNA:

Wetin dey every gender??
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Great0ne1: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2022
wany:

Were you looking for a maid as a wife ?
No, but i wasn't looking for a lazy ass bitch, who would depend on me for all her financial needs, but still wouldn't want to cook or do any house chore. You must be useful to your husband or you get kicked out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by advanceDNA: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2022
cutieBR:
"You said women are leeches". Hence my reply that it's in both genders.

Well ive not seen a man that goes into relationship or marriage expecting his wife to take care of him and his family....ive not seen men call their girl friends and wife broke and dump them because the wife lost her job or isnt making much...
.there are some things exclusive to women....only women can be be broke cant afford to pay their bills yet call men broke and stingy for not givingnthem what they want....

If you say both genders do it....okay ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Great0ne1: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2022
hbk001:

Both genders are the real problem of the society my brother.
We do have toxic men in our society, but is far worse with women. Outside the shores of nigeria, our women will be stigmatised and labelled toxic.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Karlifate: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2022
1phone:

LMAO! grin grin

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol... grin..she switch to insult yet u are saying im pained....u dont know me yet u are jumping ro conclusions ....u are the one sounding pained here...i was only speaking generally based how things are in marriages and dating world.... e dey always pain una when men reveal how u gender behave... if u vex....hug transformer.. doesnt change the fact that most of you are parasites

Advanced DNA
you too sabi jor
they said truth is bitter and e dey pain this gender if you tell them the truth

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by imagrg(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Girls na gbesay
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by pizzzy(m): 12:32am On Nov 04, 2022
I can relate to ur story op met one chick like that student oh wey stay for hostel come my house(4 bedroom) pointing out that the place place should have dis and dat, name dropping etc.
I told her immediately to use the door or get out. As a man gotta know when to hold dem and when to fold dem

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by crood: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Limaqueen98:
what are you saying,don't forget that somewoman don't like to depend on a guys money who boyfriend help what some women need is true love not all women are after what you just say abeg I have seen a lady who has give up her dream everything even went against her family just to be with the guy she loves,she was the one that work and provide everything but at the end after the lady gives birth to only one child the mumu run away leave her to suffer and went after another lady men don't have conscious and you are here telling me that woman are after men money,which money did you guys have to give
wow
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Limaqueen98: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
wow
Yes wow
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by crood: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2022
Limaqueen98:
Yes wow
Thats okay
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Eeya,I feel your pain.There are also lots of good women but is hard to find

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.