Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu (18137 Views)

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Obakoolex(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin this woman with her gra gra hmnnnn
Obidents go soon give am her size now jus dey watch
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by DimIsaac10(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
see accountant general.
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Ekzoba(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin
Abdu81:
This is may29 2023
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by highchief1: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ill-hold-peter-obi-accountable-to-nigerians-aisha-yesufu/
mad ashawo woman.u installed Buhari with ur occupy Nigeria project we are supposed to cut off ur head for misbehaving again
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Wizmj4real(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ill-hold-peter-obi-accountable-to-nigerians-aisha-yesufu/

She's mad
How many accountable has she held Buhari
Her own Buhari of a brother is destroying Nigeria from all front
Idiot woman

Come and criticise Buhari na if you won't see yourself in Cell nonsense woman
That's how they used their mouth to destroy Jonathan regime, called him all sorts of name, some even did occupy Lagos back then

Let them come and occupy Lagos now na
Dollars currently is trading at almost 800 naira, how many accountable has she held Buharis Governments

Woman of misfortune
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by adefitim(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
The lord is his strength Amen
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by mach7(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
First hold accountable your local Councillor, LG Chairman and Governor in Edo State.

Sometimes, this woman just makes one cringe.

angry
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by shameonyou(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abdu81:

Thank you party of liars and destroyers,demons.
may God bless you jare...
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by gasparpisciotta: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Self interest

Ezekwesili failed on a similar project

She is a symbol of what? If I may ask
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Zorn: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:
Some did when he was Governor and confirmed he was a failure.

But today, they are now Obidient Zombies known as Zombiedients.
Hahahaha how some people grow old to become more stupid is what I can't comprehend truely. all these grey haired idiots on this forum should know that their meal tickets is about to be taken away from them and all their ranting can not stop it. Know this a know peace.
That meme is your new meal lol

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Eleyigidgan: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abdu81:
This is may29 2023
keep dreaming grin
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Tareq1105: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
TinubuThief:
Obi is our incoming president

If Obi was that exceptional as governor of Anambra State how come none of the governors or traditional rulers from the south east or any of his lieutenants, advisers, commissioners as governor has come out openly to endorse him?
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Ashez: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abdu81:
This is may29 2023
Amen
For reference purposes in the future, this picture will go viral come 2023, after the elections. Posterity will be grateful with our generation.
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Not just you, all of us will. With that we will clearly show that power truly belongs to the people.

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by abysirius(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Did she hold her husband that carry got vehicle run accountable? Yeye dey smell
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by NamuNamumallam: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by IranianSea: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by TinubuThief: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mscheew!!!! irrelevant social media attention seeking party

The funny thing is all these men and women of little honor who are using Obidient movement as a means of cowardly attacking people and constituting nuisance online would slowly change their username after Obi losses in 2023 and they start showing fake love again

Zombie, make you and criminal emilokan bastard wear Pampers.
Obi is going to be your President, so get used to it

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Throwback: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
ello29:

You lied Obi didn't fail as a governor of Anambra. I must tell you no better governor compared to him as of today. Go and verify

See verification full ground everywhere.

Na pick 1 get 1 free.

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Omojolaray(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abdu81:
This is may29 2023
dem don change date now
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by DAMN99: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter obi is the truth. He is coming to save nigeria and nigerians from the hands of liars, corrupt politians and incompetence.
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Genuine love
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:

Oh shut up, you batstard fool.
An idiot gooat like you who supports a vegetable to lead him, shouldn't be seen in social media.
Just go and die already.
Idiiot
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Pascal9: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Just as you hold buhari responsible, idiot
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by oyeb15: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
An Igbo man cannot rule Nigeria for now.
Do you know who many year it takes d Southern part of United States to produce US president after the Civil War?

Obi aspiration is just a mirage.

Vote wisely for Atiku/Okowa PDP
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by greatseed: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

Italy is & always been a better, organized team than Nigeria, but also didn't qualify for the world cup.

This sentiments are irritating!!!
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by chrisbizplanner: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser

Pathetic!
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Molenu100(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:

I have a simple question for you dede:
Can your papa & mama fit do half of weytin Peter Obi did in Anambra State?
Sorry say I abuse your papa & Mama ooooo
Just answer the simple question
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Glare247(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abdu81:
This is may29 2023
May GOD spear our lives,ur eye go clear
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by wasuka14(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

This uman no they know her level. Like say she go dey relevant if pityObi eventually even win. Some people go just they talk what even their ancestors can't do. Who is Aisha Yesufu? Even as big as OBJ, he was unable to hold GEJ responsible on anything that happened under his govt despite his role to Installed him when YarAdua died.
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Heyzee5: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Shadysen:
when are we getting our pvc?
those that did it on july.
Starting from tomorrow, go and get it ooo. All pvc's must be on deck to throw out these failures.
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Shadysen: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Heyzee5:

Starting from tomorrow, go and get it ooo. All pvc's must be on deck to throw out these failures.
thanks for the update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Market Clash: Unions Threaten To Cut Tomato Supply To South / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa / Akpabio, Amaechi, Ben Bruce And Others To Feature In Niger Delta Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.