Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu (18161 Views)

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by jubrilELsudan: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
YOU MUST HOLD YA KUKUNASE ACCOUNTABLE FIRST

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by oluphemmxzy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Story story grin
If Obi becomes the presido, aunty no go near Aso villa...

Abeg make Una shift jare....make this fóolish election come and go jare...tired of all the noise
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by ISellBeer: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:
Some did when he was Governor and confirmed he was a failure.

But today, they are now Obidient Zombies known as Zombiedients.
After creating many social media accounts, you will ask and still answer with another account.
Some folks have sold their conscience just for ewedu and agbado

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Abdu81: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Glare247:

May GOD spear our lives,ur eye go clear

Your believe in rigging will be dismantled.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bunkum !
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Abdu81: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
ISellBeer:

After creating many social media accounts, you will ask and still answer with another account.
Some folks have sold their conscience just for ewedu and agbado

Those urchins are useless, it's about 6 or 8 of them that created hundreds of account, talking rubbish everywhere,every week tinubu will give them 5k, bunch lost souls.

But the obidients outnumbered them million of times, wether nairaland, twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok we are greater than the evil souls,just as God is bigger than the devil.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by lereinter(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Alhaja sakamaje

Scammer

Alhaja that's scamming omo Ibo, water don pass garri

The way you held buhari responsible

Oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by mrkia(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
This one too thinks she's seen where she will be cashing out...

Shit woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin grin
And what exactly will you do to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by maasoap(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abdu81:

Those urchins are useless, it's about 6 or 8 of them that created hundreds of account, talking rubbish everywhere,every week tinubu will give them 5k, bunch lost souls.

But the obidients outnumbered them million of times, wether nairaland, twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok we are greater than the evil souls,just as God is bigger than the devil.

February 2023 will give you guys opportunity to prove just that. grin grin grin
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Millimann:
An old man is bragging that he installed a failure. He is also saying that he will continue from where the failure stops.

And some people say they will vote for him.

No be juju be dat?

No be juju at all. You can be helped to get a job or the post you desired, but it on you to prove your ability. Tinubu is not Buhari and Buhari is not Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by ufuosman(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the man

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by pacificom: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
I am dazzled that Naira against dollar is now 815/$ in the hands of present government. Nigerians can't afford to take risk of their future again. People should borrow themselves brain in the next election. Don't vote for a man that will give you peanut and kill the future of your unborn generation.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by jonaifame22(m): 5:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Abdu81:
This is may29 2023
amen

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by JAGS001(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Someone that campaigned for Buhari 2015 and didn't hold Buhari accountable but playing activist to get her own share of cash now talking, yeye dey smell grin
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Wali84: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
TinubuThief:
Obi is our incoming president
obi agbero
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
very true obi is accountable.THIS IS COMMON SENSE,BUT NAIJA PPL KNOW THIS TRUTH,YET THEY WAN STILL DEY SUFER SUFFER COME 2023.
Because anybody you cannot impeach WHILE in power will not be accountable to you.
e.g buhari is not impeachable since 2015 TILL DATE DESPITE ALL NAIJA SUFFERINGSundecided
tinubu is not impeachable undecided
atiku is not impeachable undecided
OBI IS IMPEACHABLE because OBI IS NOT IN A MAJORITY PARTY. YOU KNOW THAT OBI WILL DO EVRYTHING POSSIBLE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO NIGERIANS WHEN IN POWER AS PRESIDENT. angryQED
NAIJA PLL CHOOSE WISELY!

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by TinubuThief: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wali84:
obi agbero
Your papa agbero

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) / Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / Sacked Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Hold Plenary, Install New Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.